Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

The Russian Intervention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Russian Intervention (171 Views)

CIA Deadly Agents Watch Shettima Like A Hawk At The Russian Summit / Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised / FG Says It Is Partnering The Russian Government To Revive Ajaokuta Steel Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Russian Intervention by lawani: 3:16pm On Mar 14
The Russian intervention
Right from the beginning in the year 2000 the first person President George H W Bush approached to join his New World order operation was President Vladimir Putin of Russia. He approached him on behalf of the CIA and the USA and President Vladimir took up equity in the operation on behalf of Russia. The Russians took most initiatives if not all starting from that point. Everything was in the open in the intelligence circles of the G7 nations down to random people making charms against me and details of ladies that were interested in me and etc. The US had eyes everywhere and boots on the ground if only by proxy. The Russians took over planning, execution and strategy. They stopped the assassination team of Bishop David Oyedepo that came for me at Ile Ife. Four of his Career assassins were killed by the SEC members deployed by the Russians and another person deployed by Orji Uzor Kalu also was killed later but by CIA action. They frustrated the move of Queen Elizabeth to use President Obasanjo to bait me with his niece by using Pastor Omole to warn my parents not to inform me of the African Union job offer that was a Queen Elizabeth trap that she used President Obasanjo to facilitate though IFA said he was not fully aware of the extent of her plan. It was however a timely action. They owned the operation physically
I therefore thank them for joining hands with the USA to save my life without soliciting for my go ahead or consent or even reciprocation. I thank them too on behalf of the whole world for providing resources to liberate the whole world. According to a Yoruba saying ‘Eni ti a ba se Loore ti KO ba dupe, o Dabi olosa KO ni leru lo ni.
If we help someone and the person refuses to say thank you, the action of the person is really no different from an armed robbery attack.
First the USA, then Russia, Russia did almost everything physical after they took up equity in the operation including planning, strategy and execution to see me through. China took care of family planning and many new people who are my biological children are on Earth now because of them. I have a large family because of them and the NHRC India reduced my enemies to nothing.
Re: The Russian Intervention by Depriest2020: 4:40pm On Mar 14
You tried. Upcoming comedian.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasenjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra � / All Senators And House Of Rep Members Should Be Executed For Corruption / Yahaya Bello's Unprecedented 8-year Reign And Achievements As Kogi Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.