Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Notice Of A Stolen Black Toyota Corolla Sport Saloon Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Notice Of A Stolen Black Toyota Corolla Sport Saloon Car (1075 Views)

2019 Mercedes Benz A-class Now Comes As A Saloon Car Too (photos) / These Brabus 800 And 900 Are The Baddest Saloon Cars At The Geneva Auto Fair / Will You Buy This Old Talbot BI 105 Airline Saloon Car For 14.3 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notice Of A Stolen Black Toyota Corolla Sport Saloon Car by shikshark: 10:34pm On Mar 14
STOLEN CAR!!!

Please find below pictures of a car that was stolen at parking on Omolayo area of Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State in the early hours of Wednesday 13th march 2024.
Please i urge wonderful Nigerians to kindly contact the phone numbers below if sighted because this car was purchased from a dealer less than 2 weeks ago.

VEHICLE DETAILS:
Registration Number: LSR 766 JD
Engine Number: 1NXBR32E03Z136730.
Chasis Number: 1NXBR32E03Z136730.

Kindly call this number in case you have any information regarding the car-08085901033 or the nearest police Sattion
thank you

2 Likes

Re: Notice Of A Stolen Black Toyota Corolla Sport Saloon Car by thorpido(m): 10:39pm On Mar 14
Hmmm, Corolla o.

1 Like

Re: Notice Of A Stolen Black Toyota Corolla Sport Saloon Car by mkoabiola: 11:44pm On Mar 14
Corrolla
Hot akara
Re: Notice Of A Stolen Black Toyota Corolla Sport Saloon Car by Martinsmine(m): 3:46am On Mar 15
How did they even steal this car
Re: Notice Of A Stolen Black Toyota Corolla Sport Saloon Car by shikshark: 6:39am On Mar 15
Martinsmine:
How did they even steal this car
It was driven out of the area, probably the theif used to have access to it before it was purchased
Re: Notice Of A Stolen Black Toyota Corolla Sport Saloon Car by 2shure: 7:26am On Mar 15
U bought a corolla and could not buy steering lock,pedal lock gear lock. Just forget that car. They would either have butchered it ,or its currently at ladipo getting butchered. The thief would first respray it first,then it will get to ladipo in no time. Heya. Kpele

3 Likes

Re: Notice Of A Stolen Black Toyota Corolla Sport Saloon Car by Pickmycall: 8:02am On Mar 15
If you park your car,try and disconnect the battery from the alternator so that when the thief switch on the car,it won't start.

5 Likes

Re: Notice Of A Stolen Black Toyota Corolla Sport Saloon Car by id4sho(m): 8:52am On Mar 15
Pickmycall:
If you park your car,try and disconnect the battery from the alternator so that when the thief switch on the car,it won't start.

Manual security, no time before fire go touch person shocked
Re: Notice Of A Stolen Black Toyota Corolla Sport Saloon Car by Pickmycall: 10:05am On Mar 15
2shure:
U bought a corolla and could not buy steering lock,pedal lock gear lock. Just forget that car. They would either have butchered it ,or its currently at ladipo getting butchered. The thief would first respray it first,then it will get to ladipo in no time. Heya. Kpele
Na their way
Re: Notice Of A Stolen Black Toyota Corolla Sport Saloon Car by vivalavida(m): 1:09pm On Mar 15
shikshark:

It was driven out of the area, probably the theif used to have access to it before it was purchased

Seems ur suspecting dealer.
Re: Notice Of A Stolen Black Toyota Corolla Sport Saloon Car by pointblankeirie: 5:16am On Mar 16
Arrest the dealer now, possibly had a duplicate key and silent tracker installed
Re: Notice Of A Stolen Black Toyota Corolla Sport Saloon Car by princejones(m): 8:51pm On Mar 17
This corolla no get security naw
Re: Notice Of A Stolen Black Toyota Corolla Sport Saloon Car by searchng4love: 10:28pm On Mar 17
shikshark:
STOLEN CAR!!!

Please find below pictures of a car that was stolen at parking on Omolayo area of Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State in the early hours of Wednesday 13th march 2024.
Please i urge wonderful Nigerians to kindly contact the phone numbers below if sighted because this car was purchased from a dealer less than 2 weeks ago.

VEHICLE DETAILS:
Registration Number: LSR 766 JD
Engine Number: 1NXBR32E03Z136730.
Chasis Number: 1NXBR32E03Z136730.

Kindly call this number in case you have any information regarding the car-08085901033 or the nearest police Sattion
thank you
Prime suspect. Dealer

1 Like

Re: Notice Of A Stolen Black Toyota Corolla Sport Saloon Car by Martinsmine(m): 4:42pm On Mar 18
shikshark:

e fit be the owner way get spare

1 Like

Re: Notice Of A Stolen Black Toyota Corolla Sport Saloon Car by Elsueno: 5:36pm On Mar 18
I am d kind of person way fit park car somewhere & go about my business somewhere else several kilometres away....But when I am driving a corolla, omoh... leaving fat car away from me in an unknown environment 4 like 15 minutes increases my stress level.

Anyways, I pray u find ur car

2 Likes

Re: Notice Of A Stolen Black Toyota Corolla Sport Saloon Car by oyetpel(m): 2:45am On Mar 21
I just bought a Camry and only to start reading about car thefts.
Now I am regretting buying a car.
Lord have mercy.
Re: Notice Of A Stolen Black Toyota Corolla Sport Saloon Car by id4sho(m): 8:10am On Mar 21
oyetpel:
Lord have mercy.
Which model/year of Camry?
Re: Notice Of A Stolen Black Toyota Corolla Sport Saloon Car by Babatundehy: 8:39am On Mar 21
oyetpel:
Lord have mercy.
😂 Car theft is common in many places, Nigeria and beyond, in Nigeria it seems their tricks work more on Toyota cars, in the UK, Canada and the US, Hyundai owners are the ones waking up every 2 hrs to see if their car is still at the garage 😂, even with updated security softwares and all of that, Hyundai/Kia owners still suffer theft, these thefts are so popular the thieves are called "Kia boys".
Just do what you can, get car security and tracking, secure your gear stick, steering wheel, whatever discourages the thieves.
I stand corrected, but I believe any car brand can suffer the same fate, all it takes is the thieves sitting down and knowing how to crack the security, in Nigeria their eyes are on Toyota's maybe due to the popular demand of the car itself or it's parts, in the UK/US it is Hyundai/Kia for reasons known to them.
Re: Notice Of A Stolen Black Toyota Corolla Sport Saloon Car by TheBTCinvestor: 8:43am On Mar 21
oyetpel:
Lord have mercy.

Hahahaha grin grin na why all my cars are benz...cos Toyota na armrobber thier food cheesy
Re: Notice Of A Stolen Black Toyota Corolla Sport Saloon Car by oyetpel(m): 11:32am On Mar 21
id4sho:

Which model/year of Camry?
Re: Notice Of A Stolen Black Toyota Corolla Sport Saloon Car by Foodhub2023: 2:03pm On Mar 21
oyetpel:
Lord have mercy.
I can install car tracker on it if you wish
Re: Notice Of A Stolen Black Toyota Corolla Sport Saloon Car by Pootle: 3:26pm On Mar 21
sad, so pe otilor
Re: Notice Of A Stolen Black Toyota Corolla Sport Saloon Car by id4sho(m): 3:52pm On Mar 21
oyetpel:

Two things are involved, V6 or I4

Meanwhile, do what you have to do. Cars are very expensive and spare parts. Toyota car theft is very high most especially southern Nigeria. Stay safe bro
Re: Notice Of A Stolen Black Toyota Corolla Sport Saloon Car by oyetpel(m): 4:14pm On Mar 21
id4sho:

Two things are involved, V6 or I4

Meanwhile, do what you have to do. Cars are very expensive and spare parts. Toyota car theft is very high most especially southern Nigeria. Stay safe bro
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

High Frequency Of Used/registered 2004 Honda Accord On Adverts / The "Transition Car" From Terrafugia Company That Let's You Fly (pictures) / On Tyres: Is It Advisable To Use Tubes Inside Tubeless Tyres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.