Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes (28346 Views)

Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband / FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht / Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Exousiang01: 8:34pm On Mar 16
ruffhandu:

Then you shouldn't have used the negative tone you used on that poster. You should have just started a movement to bring the entire NA to book, and not to call others 'daft' for calling out senate. It's like when you find a criminal politician committing crime and call him out, another comes to hush you and tell you you must call out all politicians else don't even dare. All hands should be on deck to bring down the opressors.
I had seen this headliner on so many platforms and I was pissed off. Everyone has been going on and on about the Senate and leaving out the HOR.
I just spoke with my friend who is a member of the green chamber this evening and he said "iBanking I won't lie to you I really didn't pay attention" i was on fire with him for about 45mins.
I am currently in the UK but my sons and majority of my investments are there in the country. I have friends who are in high profile positions in this economy and I am disappointed in many of them, Fela Duro is expected to do the needful in so many areas, he is silent.
Many calling me APC this and that and insulting me don't understand my stand.
I made my first personal N12m at the age of 19 ( No be my papa monie). I am not hungry.
I just want a system where who ever where ever would be hold accountable.
My friend from way back is a state APC chairman,you have no idea how much I grill him when we speak
All the policies the government have activated are legit but we needed a background check.
I am majored in the oil and gas ,for me this is drilling without modludging
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by ruffhandu: 1:51am On Mar 17
Exousiang01:

I had seen this headliner on so many platforms and I was pissed off. Everyone has been going on and on about the Senate and leaving out the HOR.
I just spoke with my friend who is a member of the green chamber this evening and he said "iBanking I won't lie to you I really didn't pay attention" i was on fire with him for about 45mins.
I am currently in the UK but my sons and majority of my investments are there in the country. I have friends who are in high profile positions in this economy and I am disappointed in many of them, Fela Duro is expected to do the needful in so many areas, he is silent.
Many calling me APC this and that and insulting me don't understand my stand.
I made my first personal N12m at the age of 19 ( No be my papa monie). I am not hungry.
I just want a system where who ever where ever would be hold accountable.
My friend from way back is a state APC chairman,you have no idea how much I grill him when we speak
All the policies the government have activated are legit but we needed a background check.
I am majored in the oil and gas ,for me this is drilling without modludging

You have a point there, but I am of the opinion you should allow others air their own opinions and not curse them out because they are condemning 10% of the evil instead of 100%. Because obviously, you do not know and speak to 100% of the issues. Looking at the padding matter, it is not only a sin of the law makers, the executive is part of it, and the judiciary is, too. But the ruffled feathers came from the senate, and that is why everybody is calling out the senate. Let's forge a common front and fight, each according to the information he has.

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Corroro: 2:34am On Mar 17
Substandard boreholes and streetlights for that matter. Nawa o.

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by YangaBabe: 2:35am On Mar 17
This is theft at the highest level
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by mcprince32(m): 3:48am On Mar 17
This amount can supply water to the whole Nigeria
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by Fearyourcreator: 11:39am On Apr 01
MT:

I am here.

Be educated.

Senate is made up of individuals from various political parties. This is not about APC as you would love to twist the narratives. Even your darling Labour Party Senators were involved.

Listen, I am not a card carrying member of any political party but I reasonably praise FG when it is due and give them a knock when they deserve it.

It is only a cynic who does not see anything positive about individuals or political parties.
You dey mind the yeye boy ... Anyone that said good about this administration is with APC ... Yeye people
Re: Senate Approves ₦193M For 1 Borehole; ₦82.5Bn For 427 Boreholes by StJasper(m): 1:27pm On Apr 09
a4cube:
Passed based on vote. So what can LP SINators do?

They voted for it because they will benefit from it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pray For Buhari, Nigeria Will Be Great - Fayose / Buhari Makes New Appointments into Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority / Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.