Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers (28497 Views)

Six Labour Party Lawmakers Decamp To PDP (Photo) / Is This What We Spent Billions To Do? Obi Condemns Conduct Of Election (Video) / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by Golan007: 8:08pm On Mar 15
Paraman:
Elupee 77

Top to bottom.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by blaise26abj(m): 8:09pm On Mar 15
something is definitely wrong with this country and it’s people . Dont you get tired of all these . Everytime , wahala . Everytime complaints but no action . No be curse , as it stands unless something changes , Nigeria can never be great .

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by bhella10: 8:11pm On Mar 15
nlfpmod:

Pat Utomi
Mr. P is not calling out the 400 SUV's. I refuse to take him serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by Anashe: 8:12pm On Mar 15
LMAO, that's because politicians are the same everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by Teenaira: 8:12pm On Mar 15
RecessionistPMB:
This goes on to buttress the fact that they won election on the strength of integrity of Mr Perer Gregory Obi.

So are you saying if Obi is there he will not collect his own ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by chopnaira: 8:13pm On Mar 15
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Hahaha where did Peter Obi run away from?!!! grin grin grin grin
They are not bright people πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by biggie73(m): 8:25pm On Mar 15
Utomi go do worst than Jagaban.
Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by Benwallt(m): 8:26pm On Mar 15
LP is a party of criminals from top to bottom. They're more dangerous and desperate than APC and PDP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by Benwallt(m): 8:30pm On Mar 15
Funkyswagzz:

I agree 100% this is the point Nigerians are totally getting it wrong.

Not one good person in Nigeria politics. All of them, past and present are criminals. Nobody to point to. Even if Mr Pant Utomi gets there, he would do worse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by Coolestguy2023: 8:31pm On Mar 15
Obakoolex:
Left to me I have no problem whatsoever with Peter Obi, I actually think he's righteous and prudent than Tinubu and Atiku but, Nigeria is too big for one person to change overnight because of other people in government.

What has been the difference between the PDP APC LP Lawmakers

They're all there for personal gains and have the masses at heart at 15% just because of election undecided

A man that stole 250 million is righteous and prudent? Na God know the kind of weed you ellup people dey smoke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by 3Ceagle(m): 8:32pm On Mar 15
[quote author=Ofunaofu post=128948590] It's quite unfortunate.

The truth of the matter is that they all rode on Peter Obi's popularity and the Obidients movement into the national assembly.[/quotle]

They are scammers
Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by georgeakins: 8:33pm On Mar 15
RecessionistPMB:
This goes on to buttress the fact that they won election on the strength of integrity of Mr Perer Gregory Obi.

Obi has no integrity .
Only ibos see him as a man of integrity

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by jattopeter(m): 8:38pm On Mar 15
Same questions I have been asking. Who is going to save us ?
Epistasis:
All politicians are the same...but some said Peter Obi is from Jupiter.

Who will save us from these foxes
Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by adolfHitler1934: 8:52pm On Mar 15
Itzlinda:
All Nigerians are criminals doesn't matter what party they are in.
This is the BITTER TRUTH. All Nigerians are criminals. We criticise those in power looting because we are not the ones in such position. We do worse if found in a position of trust.

Criminals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by IfnobeGod20: 9:07pm On Mar 15
Prof. just said the gospel truth. The labour party lawmakers have not shown any iota of difference in their conduct. They are still playing along the bureaucracy line which the party they represent had complained of. They need to change and tour the line the party they represent and her values. It's unbecoming.
Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by Kusu12: 9:13pm On Mar 15
Deluded obirodents like to over hyping Obi and Labour Party members. When in actual fact Obingo is a serial party defector and performed woefully in Anambra State for 8years. Deluded obirodents are the only one deceived.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by Global2000: 9:14pm On Mar 15
Nigerians corruption are till the marrow. Not only Pat Utomi. I am shocked.
Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by Mrexcell(m): 9:14pm On Mar 15
With the way the nass is structured I honestly don't think the LP members stand any chance to change anything in the nass they already know that they outnumbered that's why they decided to play along so that they can at least bring something home to their constituencies.
Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by PHAYOL81: 9:18pm On Mar 15
Dey whine yourself, PAT. You put fried chickens close to the reach of cats but insist, they're well trained so they won't touch it let alone devour it. They're now proving you wrong (and proving us right at the same timeοΌ‰and you start complaining that they ain't leading by example. What example? Ain't they no more politicians? They're all the same!

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by gtown: 9:27pm On Mar 15
Ofunaofu:
It's quite unfortunate.

The truth of the matter is that they all rode on Peter Obi's popularity and the Obidients movement into the national assembly.
Yearh, Peter Obi is new to Nigerian politics cool
He even turned Anambra to Dubai when was the governor of the state, only for Soludo to turn it back to Anambra once again tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by adikings22: 9:32pm On Mar 15
Obakoolex:
Left to me [b]I have no problem whatsoever with Peter Obi, I actually think he's righteous and prudent than Tinubu and Atiku [/b]but, Nigeria is too big for one person to change overnight because of other people in government.

What has been the difference between the PDP APC LP Lawmakers

They're all there for personal gains and have the masses at heart at 15% just because of election undecided

8 years as governor in Anambra proves otherwise. The internet has the stories. Tinubu no be their father mate, in and off the street. Go check history.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by IfnobeGod20: 9:35pm On Mar 15
georgeakins:

Obi has no integrity .
Only ibos see him as a man of integrity
Says georgeakins that cannot be entrusted with family's treasury. Please can you show me any where financially Peter Obi had been found wanting? He managed three banks and these banks are still waxing strong among her peers. He is managing his personal businesses and still waxing strong till date. He managed a state and the state didn't bankrupt but saved for the rainy days for the state. He has not had his day with any antigraft agency. His state government had never investigated him for misappropriation or misapplication of funds neither EFCC nor ICPC, or if you have any news to the contrary please bring it out.
I am not saying he is a saint but he is a moderate politician that live above board and has not been found wanting.
Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by amnesty7: 9:40pm On Mar 15
RecessionistPMB:
Euphoria you meant, not integrity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by CrownLands(m): 9:41pm On Mar 15
Prof! There's nothing you can say or do, to convince them to be upright.

They won their seats based on the popularity of #PeterObi.

Many of them are one & the same with all other politicians in Nigeria.
Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by IfnobeGod20: 9:41pm On Mar 15
Coolestguy2023:

A man that stole 250 million is righteous and prudent? Na God know the kind of weed you ellup people dey smoke
Please can you prove this? If you can kindly forward your details to me, so that I can forward it to EFCC as star witness to prosecute Obi. He stole 250m and he has not had his day in EFCC or ICPC net, what a wonder of the world. This roforofo gist will consume many of you. You guys are just all out to tag Peter Obi with theft but it is too late, he his not in the class of ojelus.
Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:44pm On Mar 15
Benwallt:

Not one good person in Nigeria politics. All of them, past and present are criminals. Nobody to point to. Even if Mr Pant Utomi gets there, he would do worse

That means we fuked
Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by 3kay945(m): 9:54pm On Mar 15
Itzlinda:
All Nigerians are criminals doesn't matter what party they are in.

Except me.. I am nurtured differently from average Nigerian
Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by Olaolex: 10:01pm On Mar 15
.If am going to be honest with you, in my own humble opinion and without being sentimental and ofcourse without offending anyone,who might think differently from my own point of view, but also looking into his matter in an objective perspective, I would like to say that before God and man , I absolutely have nothing to say about this kind matter. Thank you for your time πŸ™
Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by adabaraabdul: 10:12pm On Mar 15
tefishy:
Corruption has eaten dip in the nation. Even the labour party is not laboring anymore, they have belleful
πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Best comment on this post. πŸ‘Œ
Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by Imotman(m): 10:15pm On Mar 15
Add me to the group on 08029394013

Prof Utomi, you think just becoming a member of a political party will suddenly make you be of good conduct?

Anyway, if you are single and searching, hit me up on +234 708 788 6870 to add you to a free dating WhatsApp group.[/quote]
Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by 3kay945(m): 10:24pm On Mar 15
The LP members might have good intentions when campaigning for the election but immediately they receive their first alerts/prayer they were shocked.
They forgot all good intentions. That is why some people says money is evil!

Therefore, the money has Corrupt them too. grin
Re: Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers by Gr8amechi: 10:25pm On Mar 15
93RD:
It's not the failure of the parties, it's the failure of individuals. The earlier everyone starts pointing at the bad eggs regardless of party affiliation, the better for the country.

Parties can never lead, individuals do hence the need to have the right people at the helm of affairs in every level of governance, and not just vote party. When it goes wrong criticise, investigate and kick that individual out collectively if need be and stop the blind followership. This attitude of "everybody is a saint as long as they are in my party" need to stop.

In party democracy, the party is an institution, it's more than a vehicle for individuals, we must define and design our system to have good checks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today, Calls For Calm / FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport / "I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.