Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,249 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

How To Receive Payments From Peru - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Receive Payments From Peru (124 Views)

Best Way To Receive Payments As A Writer? / How To Receive A Lifetime Salary From Amazon Even If You're Not A Writer / Earn Monthly Payments Of 50,000 Naira Working From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Receive Payments From Peru by anu3: 7:06pm On Mar 15
Hello,

Please any Nigerians in Peru or freelancers who knows about receiving payments from south American countries? I need to receive payments from a students' parent in Peru.

I don't use PayPal/western union/MoneyGram due to there issues, and the parent can't use wise and Payoneer which work for me.

Any ideas/suggestions please?
Re: How To Receive Payments From Peru by qwertyboss(m): 7:10pm On Mar 15
anu3:

Hello,

Please any Nigerians in Peru or freelancers who knows about receiving payments from south American countries? I need to receive payments from a students' parent in Peru.

I don't use PayPal/western union/MoneyGram due to there issues, and the parent can't use wise and Payoneer which work for me.

Any ideas/suggestions please?
Contact Meta Horizons on https:///2348062975985
Re: How To Receive Payments From Peru by anu3: 7:22pm On Mar 15
qwertyboss:

Contact Meta Horizons on https:///2348062975985

Who are they pls...
Re: How To Receive Payments From Peru by qwertyboss(m): 8:51pm On Mar 15
anu3:

Who are they pls...
They provide such services...
They are registered with corporate affairs commission...
Re: How To Receive Payments From Peru by anu3: 8:58pm On Mar 15
qwertyboss:

They provide such services...
They are registered with corporate affairs commission...

Ok thanks... Bur sorry, any website or something. But it seems opay has a connection with world remit now... I'm still try to check...

(1) (Reply)

Water Boy Chapter Two : Money Bag - Written By Rihanne Maya / Writers Urgently Needed / Sharing Our Writing Doesn't Have To Be Scary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.