Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,362 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

BREAKING: President Tinubu Appoints Mrs. Zubaida Umar As The DG Of NEMA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: President Tinubu Appoints Mrs. Zubaida Umar As The DG Of NEMA (657 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Zubaida Umar As First Female NEMA DG / Buhari Appoints Garba Baba Umar As New Security Adviser, 2 Weeks To Go / INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: President Tinubu Appoints Mrs. Zubaida Umar As The DG Of NEMA by wwwihy: 8:31pm On Mar 15
BREAKING: President Tinubu appoints Mrs. Zubaida Umar as the Director-General of the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA).

She's the first woman to be appointed as Director-General of the agency.

https://twitter.com/kc_journalist/status/1768717853467758989

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: President Tinubu Appoints Mrs. Zubaida Umar As The DG Of NEMA by naija4life247: 8:35pm On Mar 15
Another Almajari

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: President Tinubu Appoints Mrs. Zubaida Umar As The DG Of NEMA by Akinboboz(m): 8:38pm On Mar 15
Finally,tribe checker, what's up?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: President Tinubu Appoints Mrs. Zubaida Umar As The DG Of NEMA by seunmsg(m): 8:47pm On Mar 15
President Tinubu is the most gender sensitive president in Nigeria’s history. He has appointed more women to leadership position than any previous president. Kudos!

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING: President Tinubu Appoints Mrs. Zubaida Umar As The DG Of NEMA by EreluRoz: 8:49pm On Mar 15
Good one, I deserve an appointment too. I really tried for asiwaju .

I still pray that he gets it right so that Nigerians can be happy
Re: BREAKING: President Tinubu Appoints Mrs. Zubaida Umar As The DG Of NEMA by SoNature(m): 8:58pm On Mar 15
naija4life247:
Another Almajari

This comment makes no sense!

BTW, nearly one year after Tinubu's inauguration, he is still appointing people into government.

Nigeria pays a lot of salaries, yet this country still remains a mess over 100 years after amalgamation.

What value do all these salary earners add to this country that we don't even see? 🤔🤔🤔
Re: BREAKING: President Tinubu Appoints Mrs. Zubaida Umar As The DG Of NEMA by Putindbutt: 9:01pm On Mar 15
EreluRoz:

All the stupid threads you opened about Tinubu, we shall revisit it very soon. I hate chameleons.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: President Tinubu Appoints Mrs. Zubaida Umar As The DG Of NEMA by Putindbutt: 9:04pm On Mar 15
Women representation, a promise being fulfilled.
Re: BREAKING: President Tinubu Appoints Mrs. Zubaida Umar As The DG Of NEMA by NyamiriSlayer(m): 9:06pm On Mar 15
EreluRoz:

seku seye

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: President Tinubu Appoints Mrs. Zubaida Umar As The DG Of NEMA by Roger3D(m): 9:09pm On Mar 15
naija4life247:
Another Almajari
What exactly is your definition of an almajiri? A northerner? A hausa guy? An idiot like you? Please tell us

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: President Tinubu Appoints Mrs. Zubaida Umar As The DG Of NEMA by NyamiriSlayer(m): 9:11pm On Mar 15
Great... U chop where u work, anybody wey no like am should go nd drink sniper

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: President Tinubu Appoints Mrs. Zubaida Umar As The DG Of NEMA by Depriest2020: 9:19pm On Mar 15
He has done 👍 well. I still encourage you'all to have patience with Tinubu, I have faith in him.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: President Tinubu Appoints Mrs. Zubaida Umar As The DG Of NEMA by commoditiesnig: 10:39pm On Mar 15
Congratulations madam

(1) (Reply)

‘Tinubu Showing Signs Of Failure’ – Northern Elders React / Ikwerre Vs Igbo Propagandas No Longer Effective - We Need Something New... / Lady Relocates From The UK To Nigeria To Enjoy Peace Of Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.