Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) (24199 Views)

Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) / Hanan Buhari Graduates With Masters Degree From Royal College Of Art, UK (Video) / Mamman Daura Speaks From The UK (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by press9jatv: 2:08am On Mar 16
NIN registration centre spotted in the UK 🇬🇧.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEYIvmM8LOQ?si=Pjrf2cYyngDZTi21

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by press9jatv: 2:09am On Mar 16
Wow this is great

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by chiiraq802(m): 2:37am On Mar 16
Nice one.

3 Likes

Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by sleek214(m): 4:18am On Mar 16
okeyley:
Wait are they gonna register the British people? If yes I would love them to take over here.

At least Naija go better pass the Apartheid Republic
What's this one saying. Make Una try get sense for once

160 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by WizardOfNG: 4:35am On Mar 16
okeyley:
Wait are they gonna register the British people? If yes I would love them to take over here.

Must you people always contribute negativity like a sadistic loser predicting divorce at a marriage celebration?

In case your are too ignorant to know, the UK, along with the USA, host one of the largest population of Nigerians outside the African continent.

It is a very positive development Nigerians in the UK can now conveniently go to a location and do their NIN registration.

Kudos to the Minister of the interior. Nigeria shale great. “Zoo” sadists and enemies-within will die of shame and frustration.

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by omoredia: 5:10am On Mar 16
WizardOfNG:

Must you people always contribute negativity like a sadistic loser predicting divorce at a marriage celebration?

In case your are too ignorant to know, the UK, along with the USA, host one of the largest population of Nigerians outside the African continent.

It is a very positive development Nigerians in the UK can now conveniently go to a location and do their NIN registration.

Kudos to the Minister of the interior. Nigeria shale great. “Zoo” sadists and enemies-within will die of shame and frustration.

It is ur people in Nigeria dying of shame and frustration. U don't need to wish for bad things to happen for it to happen for

2 Likes

Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by oluwaseyi0: 5:12am On Mar 16
I was part of a team that built a site for NIN-UK registration as far back as 2021

Check us out

https://ninuk.co.uk

14 Likes

Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by Godada(m): 5:13am On Mar 16
🤐
Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by phemmie06(m): 5:15am On Mar 16
The guy said he's not recording the lady but he did .
If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?

1 Like

Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:15am On Mar 16
okeyley:

How exactly is Nigeria an apartheid state?

9 Likes

Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by smokinloud(m): 5:18am On Mar 16
NOETHNICITY:
How exactly is Nigeria an apartheid state?
Not bad
Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by MEGAWATCH: 5:18am On Mar 16
WizardOfNG:

He is IPOB. They are all “Zoo” supporters who hate and will always hate Nigeria. What I don’t get is how Seun hasn’t devised a way to keep them off a Nigerian forum ad spare us their sadistic disturbance.

The way you get angry each time IGBOS say they want to leave NIGERIA is why Seun will also like to keep them in this forum.

Have you ever wondered what would happen if Yorubas and Northerners stay in NIGERIA and the Igbos have their own country, just like the south South having their own country as well?

If you love NIGERIA the way it is, please stay and support those who don't like the way NIGERIA is and want to leave to leave peaceful, no need getting angry with them.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by TopBanter: 5:19am On Mar 16
oluwaseyi0:
I was part of a team that build a site for NIN-UK registration as far back as 2021

Check us out

https://ninuk.co.uk

Well done omoluabi.

7 Likes

Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by NaijaCover(m): 5:19am On Mar 16
Following The Update
Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by emmabest2000(m): 5:20am On Mar 16
press9jatv:
Wow this is great

Make them extend their office to China

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by spartachico(m): 5:24am On Mar 16
Good development, at least, they will have peace of mind that their money in Nigeria banks and simcard are safe and still intact, Nigerians in America should do the same oo before we hear story that touch.

4 Likes

Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by Creamypie(m): 5:26am On Mar 16
Can they employ me and send me over there to hasten the work?

3 Likes

Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by cenaman(m): 5:26am On Mar 16
Many non citizen will register for nin...
Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by KarlWest(m): 5:27am On Mar 16
MEGAWATCH:

The way you get angry each time IGBOS say they want to leave NIGERIA is why Seun will also like to keep them in this forum.

Have you ever wondered what would happen if Yorubas and Northerners stay in NIGERIA and the Igbos have their own country, just like the south South having their own country as well?

If you love NIGERIA the way it is, please stay and support those who don't like the way NIGERIA is and want to leave to leave peaceful, no need getting angry with them.

Then leave na! Ndi Biafla.

Eastern P!gs and their level of reasoning ehn!

We all know you lot will still be rushing to Yoruba land to survive.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by 004gist: 5:32am On Mar 16
What we need is for mtn, glo, Airtel etc to have a sim recovery/welcome back and registration centre in UK. There are a lot of Nigeria in this country.

My phone was stolen, had to fly all the way to Nigeria to get welcome back because this sim is linked to my banks account. So frustrating

3 Likes

Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by MEGAWATCH: 5:38am On Mar 16
KarlWest:

Hmmmmm!

Just watch how you are talking, it's seems you are already unhappy about hearing we are leaving.

If we come to Yoruba land to do business when NIGERIA is divided na crime? No be Una people I dey see always for South Africa and England?

You hate somebody with all your strength and you are also angry each time he says he is leaving you?

You be witch?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by seanery: 5:39am On Mar 16
Sigh
Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by Abolodje: 5:46am On Mar 16
And so fuckïng what? When I register my SSN for oshodi shey anybody talk ni
Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by amiibaby(f): 5:46am On Mar 16
Wow
Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by martinz1: 5:52am On Mar 16
abi
Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by tefishy(m): 5:52am On Mar 16
Kudos to this government for taking some basic step.

This doesn't change the fact that the world already left us behind a long time ago. Because this shouldn't even be a news not to even talk of making front page

1 Like

Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by enemyofprogress: 5:56am On Mar 16
sleek214:

What's this one saying. Make Una try get sense for once
na who sense epp for Nigeria? Tinubu and other people wey dey chop our money get sense? Dey there dey use sense

2 Likes

Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by ifinger: 5:56am On Mar 16
WizardOfNG:

Agbadorian u don't have to course out anyone no be Ur papa birthright

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) by dreamworld: 6:01am On Mar 16
KarlWest:

Nobody rushes to brown roof regional headquarters grin
The last time I checked every Nigerian is in Lagos which is not part of ewedu people land,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT / Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done / #AmaechiTapes Part 6- "Obasanjo Is A Criminal"- Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.