Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history (25492 Views)

Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved / Protests As NNPC 'Awards' $18.48m Contract Without Following Due Process / APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history by Resurgent2016: 6:51pm On Mar 17
Trustedpronet:

What if he eventually execute the contract...will you still say the same thing?

corruption does not mean a contract is not executed, it means it is not done in a way that delivers value for money.

when the contract can be directly given to a competent railway engineering company, you give it to you lackey on very favorable terms who takes a hefty cut then sub contracts to another company and you are justifying such rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history by Eriokanmi: 6:55pm On Mar 17
killsmith:
The yorubas killed this country.
Count me out. I warned them not to vote this man but they kept saying awon lokan, as if we too don't crave a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history by ufotunang: 7:21pm On Mar 17
Giving a company job that lacks experience on the job
Re: Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history by REALretep(m): 7:25pm On Mar 17
National Cake
Re: Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history by Aguogba(m): 7:27pm On Mar 17
tefishy:
I will keep saying it

"Billions go missing everyday in Nigeria"
For sure
Re: Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history by armadeo(m): 7:54pm On Mar 17
Afrobasic:

So why the need for the intermediary? Why not deal with the Chinese directly to save cost and improve efficiency?

Where dem wan see their cut? That's part of the padding you're seeing.

They get the contract at inflated price and subcontract it out for the actual price.

This contract na goldmine. It would never be complete in 8 years. Not a Curse just plain facts.

2 Likes

Re: Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history by Hafeexla(m): 7:57pm On Mar 17
gaskiyamagana:

Pilfering People Progress arrangements between government and her proxy.
And I assumed you don't go to school that is why you don't understand and didn't bother to ask what is the meaning.
Re: Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history by grandstar(m): 8:07pm On Mar 17
Afrobasic:

So why the need for the intermediary? Why not deal with the Chinese directly to save cost and improve efficiency?

Kwarruption.

I believe some projects are conduits for making money for the coming 2027 elections,

It would make Tinubu not only the godfather of the Southwest but for the country as a whole.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history by seguno2: 8:25pm On Mar 17
CodeTemplar:
The harsh reality of Nigerian politics. Turn by turn chopping. For eight years Buhari and co ate, now Tinubu and co are eating.

If you didn’t know what Emilokan turn meant, then now you should know.

Did Tinubu not promise to continue Buhari’s achievements

Welcome to Renewed HOLE. Fasten your seat belts.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history by schoolboymatt(m): 8:31pm On Mar 17
Ikuforiji played his card well.

should they have given it to Abdullahi?
Re: Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history by afube: 8:49pm On Mar 17
bobobenz:
Nigerians we are in trouble

Even Mc oluomo looks more polished than this motor park tout Ikuforiji guy............that man na real agbado owomida! tufiakwa ndi ofe sef!!!
Re: Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history by afube: 9:11pm On Mar 17
Lanretoye:
Enugu-port harcourt-calabar-Abuja…useless people still come up with another propaganda,even when a child born since 1980 in the east has never seen a railway in the whole south east till today except he steps outside the east.them wan help their life now,dem Dey talk another thing.

The Enugu international airport terminal that was started nearly 12 years ago has not been commissioned uptill now, na railway line awarded to a kobo kobo mushin company we go place hope on? na craze dey worry you!
Re: Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history by Yankee101: 9:25pm On Mar 17
Tinubu and co likely involved
But una forget say you for search UK companies online
Thieves
Re: Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history by KayB: 9:58pm On Mar 17
From the spate of reactions to any trending development whether related or not Tinubu and his pokitical identity is intentionally brought into fore.
This is glaringly the work of Internet jobbers but it won't help us.
From the time immemorial, the role of courtiers are well known in the corridor of powers, that is, if I have an innovation all I need to do is to present my idea to influencers around that government to gain audience from the reigning administration which is being done all over the world but unfortunately, we keep playing into the hands of few cabals who want the status quo to remain where few people are controlling the wealth of
majority of Nigerian people.
Does it please you to hear foreign names to be awarded contracts and keep experiencing capital flights?
Re: Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history by gaskiyamagana: 11:15pm On Mar 17
Hafeexla:

And I assumed you don't go to school that is why you don't understand and didn't bother to ask what is the meaning.
You are part of mugun Nigerians whose interpretation, reasoning and understanding have been Nigerialized by politicians, hence it is difficult, if not impossible for you to grab my analysis. Prove to me that NYSC does not mean NOW YOUR SUFFERING CONTINUES.
Re: Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:22pm On Mar 17
Eriokanmi:
Count me out. I warned them not to vote this man but they kept saying awon lokan, as if we too don't crave a better Nigeria

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Akin to Pontius Pilate, Eriokanmi is washing his hands clean of any connection to the messy 'awalokan' misadventure! grin
Re: Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history by Hafeexla(m): 11:54pm On Mar 17
gaskiyamagana:

You are part of mugun Nigerians whose interpretation, reasoning and understanding have been Nigerialized by politicians, hence it is difficult, if not impossible for you to grab my analysis. Prove to me that NYSC does not mean NOW YOUR SUFFERING CONTINUES.

As long as you and your family struggle and suffering continue, it doesn't transfer to mean every in the country will struggle like you and your family.

Learn to be optimistic about yourself and learn to do something else aside sitting here on nairaland to lament.
Re: Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history by poseidon12: 12:19am On Mar 18
With Tinubu, Nigerians are getting the product they ordered. What do people expect when they elect a career criminal as President?
Nigeria is really in trouble with APC.
With Buhari, Nigeria was hijacked by criminal unpatriotic elements who consider themselves more as Nigerians ( from Niger Republic) than Nigerians.
Now with Tinubu, Nigeria has been hijacked by ruthless criminals.

1 Like

Re: Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history by poseidon12: 12:25am On Mar 18
Willie2015:

Bros.. I voted for Jagaban..

But Baba has been messin up seriously...

We cant run away from reality on ground...

Where are the CNG buses Tinubu promised ?

Is Port Harcourt refinery now operational ?

Where is the new national living wage promised by Tinubu? cheesy grin

You are not even ashamed of admitting publicly that you voted for a career criminal? So what were you expecting from him?

3 Likes

Re: Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:51am On Mar 18
poiZon:

The same govt is prosecuting Emefiele for awarding contracts to his wife, and friends...

Can someone explain to me using Bodmas how this can be solved?

Even Einstein will struggle! lipsrsealed
Re: Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history by Cindypresh(f): 3:30am On Mar 18
Willie2015:

Bros.. I voted for Jagaban..

But Baba has been messin up seriously...

We cant run away from reality on ground...

Where are the CNG buses Tinubu promised ?

Is Port Harcourt refinery now operational ?

Where is the new national living wage promised by Tinubu? cheesy grin

Clap for yourself 🙄
Re: Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history by Atlantis585: 4:39am On Mar 18
Why are BATstards unusually quiet on this matter?

Just asking for sane Nigerians ooo

grin
Re: Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:20am On Mar 18
Lanretoye:
Enugu-port harcourt-calabar-Abuja…useless people still come up with another propaganda,even when a child born since 1980 in the east has never seen a railway in the whole south east till today except he steps outside the east.them wan help their life now,dem Dey talk another thing.

So because they want to build railway in the midst of multidimensional poverty and crippling inflation, nobody should scrutinise a multi-billion dollar contract?

With such a hate filled mindset and slow thinking, you're never going far in life.
Re: Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history by Lanretoye(m): 8:04am On Mar 18
TheRealestGuy:

So because they want to build railway in the midst of multidimensional poverty and crippling inflation, nobody should scrutinise a multi-billion dollar contract?

With such a hate filled mindset and slow thinking, you're never going far in life.
at least I go far than your father,see person wey never experience rail transport in his whole life talking about going far,I see you have gone too far in your retrogression and you are proud of that,fool.
Re: Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history by gaskiyamagana: 8:20am On Mar 18
Hafeexla:

As long as you and your family struggle and suffering continue, it doesn't transfer to mean every in the country will struggle like you and your family.

Learn to be optimistic about yourself and learn to do something else aside sitting here on nairaland to lament.

You possessed zero quality to mention, let alone discussing with me the word OPTIMISTIC . I see you with my third eye as one of indomine generation arguing childishly about Nigeria. Again, your mental capacity and capability is far low, not in reading or spelling of the words STRUGGLE and SUFFERING, generally in the life of a person; but and particularly, their relevance to Nigeria and Nigerians at moment with flashes of glorious past. I can argue further on this with your drivers to this world.
Re: Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history by Successlane: 8:23am On Mar 18
'......... Port-Harcourt–Enugu–Calabar–Abuja............'

I still don't understand this route
Re: Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history by gaskiyamagana: 8:32am On Mar 18
seguno2:

If you didn’t know what Emilokan turn meant, then now you should know.

Did Tinubu not promise to continue Buhari’s achievements

Welcome to Renewed HOLE. Fasten your seat belts.
Which seat belt I go fasten, me way I no dey inside your titanic oceanic pacific capsizing singing-sinking EMILOKAN submarine 😁😀😅
Re: Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history by seguno2: 8:47am On Mar 18
gaskiyamagana:

Which seat belt I go fasten, me way I no dey inside your titanic oceanic pacific capsizing singing-sinking EMILOKAN submarine 😁😀😅

Did you take each and every single member of your extended family out of the sinking submarine? Are you no longer seen as a part of the extreme poverty capital of the world?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history by Willie2015: 9:09am On Mar 18
poseidon12:

You are not even ashamed of admitting publicly that you voted for a career criminal? So what were you expecting from him?

He was the best ...
candidate out of the
3 leading candidates...
U do what u have to do ...
in a system that offers you little choice...
Atiku has nothin to offer ...
Obi is another rookie still learning the rope....
Re: Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history by Menclothing: 10:43am On Mar 18
AfroBeatDiary:

With MOU, they can easily obtain loan locally from access bank
No Nigerian bank can fund 1billion dollar projects that you will pay back after 2yrs above
Re: Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history by Splashme: 2:53pm On Mar 18
When your president is a thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, Saraki Strike Deal Over $29.9b Loan Request / Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra / Gboyega Oyetola Gradually Loses Associates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.