Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) (34451 Views)

A White Lady Captured Falling Asleep While Taking Customers’ Orders(pics,vid) / Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) / Vacancy For Trainee Engineer, Marketers, And Apprentices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by faceland: 6:11pm On Mar 16
Don't believe the subtitles by bloggers o.

They could be her relatives even children.
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by bong4(m): 6:14pm On Mar 16
Treasure17:
It's part of the learning process grin

Can you put this statement you just made side by side with your moniker slogan? Is this how you put your own faith in Jesus?
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by faceland: 6:15pm On Mar 16
jeromestarks:
When you're learning under someone, do whatever it takes to graduate. Do not rebel. Do not listen to what others say. Remain loyal to you boss and you will succeed.
Those who mock you will come to eat from your feet.

In all your mistakes, never make the mistake of marrying a non virgin. Just fvck her and let her go to other fvcker when you're tired.
Remember, a non virgin can never be truly yours. She's not even yours, it just your turn.

I learnt under a heavy smoker when I was not (yet) a smoker but concentrated on understanding the demonstration. He use pipe not cigarettes, couldn't breathe, never complained.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by LoveJesus87(m): 6:24pm On Mar 16
porthouse7:
Why not go buy rechargeable standing fan with strong solar panels
send money to her

1 Like

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Nuzo1(m): 6:25pm On Mar 16
This video is just for fun, otherwise why would fanning your boss while she’s working and teaching you to be a designer a big deal?

Na Waoh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by ppogba: 6:27pm On Mar 16
Even boi boi wey dey sleep inside two by two shop without fan sef go follow put mouth here now.

Look yourself in the mirror.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Scarcity234: 6:28pm On Mar 16
You can't do this to my daughter or sister. I paid you to teach her a skill and you should stick to that... anything beyond this will be unaccepted by me and you will refund the money paid.

It's good to have these things discussed and agreed before the commencement of the training. Let boundaries be clearly defined.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by chidiokay: 6:29pm On Mar 16
Holluwhakemmy:
Nigerian forming Oga at the top mentality why can't she get rechargeable fan and stop these apprentices for slavering

Do you know how much a rechargeable fam cost now
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Smithwilliams826: 6:29pm On Mar 16
NairaOcean:
In the midst of an intense heatwave, a group of apprentices at a local sewing workshop have found themselves a task to keep their madam cool. She has instructed her apprentices to take up the unconventional task of fanning her with hand fans while she sews. shocked

Does the seamstress have the right to order her apprentices to fan her in the workshop?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_HvjxjWHIo
That one na normal thing. You go wash clothes sweep, madam go cook most times, you go sleep for her place, she fit take whona out self. Next time dey mind your business.
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by spencekat(m): 6:31pm On Mar 16
Judolisco:
seriously I don't know what d guy is talking about
Most lecturers (project,thesis,dissertation supervisors) can be inhumane.

1 Like

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by jeromestarks: 6:33pm On Mar 16
faceland:

I learnt under a heavy smoker when I was not (yet) a smoker but concentrated on understanding the demonstration. He use pipe not cigarettes, couldn't breathe, never complained.
You have sense. You're a good boy.

1 Like

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Rumundele(m): 6:37pm On Mar 16
This kind heat see wetin she wear, why she no pull her shirt to receive breeze naturally
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:42pm On Mar 16
I don't have issue with this, na the fúck boy that posted the video I have issue with

Your gf future and career is save with the limited time she have for you than the one she's doing for her Boss, she go learn and have skills with the time designated to her learning skills while the time she spend with you might turn her to either a baby mama or made her amount to nothing in life

There are many ladies that pregnancy have made their destiny stuck, stagnant and delayed, it takes the Grace of God for young unmarried ladies that got pregnant out of wedlock to still make it back to the top

Awon destiny destroyers everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Treasure17(m): 6:43pm On Mar 16
bong4:

Can you put this statement you just made side by side with your moniker slogan? Is this how you put your own faith in Jesus?
How does that correlate with the post? It's what exist in reality.
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Watcharena: 6:43pm On Mar 16
Lol and the son or daughter of that woman is online that his or her mother is the best woman on earth.

No wonder our leaders are tomenting us
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by babajero(m): 6:44pm On Mar 16
NairaOcean:
In the midst of an intense heatwave, a group of apprentices at a local sewing workshop have found themselves a task to keep their madam cool. She has instructed her apprentices to take up the unconventional task of fanning her with hand fans while she sews. shocked

Does the seamstress have the right to order her apprentices to fan her in the workshop?

You are very stupid and wayward.

1 Like

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Watcharena: 6:46pm On Mar 16
Nuzo1:
This video is just for fun, otherwise why would fanning your boss while she’s working and teaching you to be a designer a big deal?

Na Waoh!
it's slavish if she is no paying them for that
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by gaddafe(m): 6:47pm On Mar 16
dominique:
After paying tens of thousands of naira and giving madam mandatory packs of drinks snacks and other stuffs, the apprentices are still subjected to inhumane working conditions. Those girls will be made to stand for the entire workday (apparently you cant learn while sitting), some are sent home to do house chores. After all that stress, madam will charge them an arm and a leg for graduation. If only these girls knew that there are design institutes that cost around what they were charged and they won't be treated like slaves.

Most people no longer learn these apprenticeship anymore. Especially here in Benin city Edo State.
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Joy2dworldxyz: 6:48pm On Mar 16
Treasure17:
It's part of the learning process grin

Bad learning process cos when they finally turn madam, they will do just what they learnt and probably do worse (or do I say do better)
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by komzy589(m): 6:49pm On Mar 16
Holluwhakemmy:
Nigerian forming Oga at the top mentality why can't she get rechargeable fan and stop these apprentices for slavering
To me, there’s nothing wrong with this. You learn to be a leader by serving. This is it.
Humility is not just learning the word but it grows by practicing it.
For these people, at the end of the day, are they learning anything in that profession? If yes, then their boss is doing a proper job.

1 Like

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by komzy589(m): 6:52pm On Mar 16
wifeesnatcher:
I don't have issue with this, na the fúck boy that posted the video I have issue with

Your gf future and career is save with the limited time she have for you than the one she's doing for her Boss, she go learn and have skills with the time designated to her learning skills while the time she spend with you might turn her to either a baby mama or made her amount to nothing in life

There are many ladies that pregnancy have made their destiny stuck, stagnant and delayed, it takes the Grace of God for young unmarried ladies that got pregnant out of wedlock to still make it back to the top

Awon destiny destroyers everywhere
Most people are condemning this because we are running out of humble individuals in these parts.
Everything na ‘carry body’ and you don’t know a damn thing that can put food on your table 🤦‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Treasure17(m): 6:52pm On Mar 16
Joy2dworldxyz:

Bad learning process cos when they finally turn madam, they will do just what they learnt and probably do worse (or do I say do better)
It's what it's .
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by PaidaYamba(m): 6:53pm On Mar 16
NairaOcean:

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Gentlelox: 6:56pm On Mar 16

1 Like

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:58pm On Mar 16
chidiokay:

Do you know how much a rechargeable fam cost now
Yes do you want to buy that's part of what we are selling
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by membranus: 6:58pm On Mar 16
porthouse7:
Why not go buy rechargeable standing fan with strong solar panels

Na one Singer machine tailor-madam go get money buy rechargeable standing fan? No way.

Her rechargeable fans are the ones standing behind her, and they are not complaining.

1 Like

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by isaachi4u: 7:00pm On Mar 16
I see nothing wrong in that. If

1 Like

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Nigeriakan: 7:00pm On Mar 16
What's wrong with this?

We used to go help our teachers with farm work and house chores when we were in secondary school. I used to help a lecturer of mine fetch water back in my undergraduate days.

I carried out a study on one traditional occupation of the Yorùbá and I had to enroll as an apprentice under the Ọ̀gá (Master). I needed to help her with some things that were not related to what I went there to learn. It's part of the learning.

1 Like

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by tommy589(m): 7:00pm On Mar 16
Scarcity234:
You can't do this to my daughter or sister. I paid you to teach her a skill and you should stick to that... anything beyond this will be unaccepted by me and you will refund the money paid.

It's good to have these things discussed and agreed before the commencement of the training. Let boundaries be clearly defined.

grin
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:07pm On Mar 16
If you are poor your babe will suffer for her madam hand. All you can do is complain. angry

1 Like

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Tzar(m): 7:15pm On Mar 16
Evil woman! How will those kids learn with this distraction?! angry
So a few thousands is too much to buy solar fan?
Most women have the tendency to be so evil. Even most evil men are motivated by the women in their lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Go About Obtaining Police Certificate In Nigeria / Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion / Secondary School Teaching Vs Lecturing: Which Of These Two Jobs Should I Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.