Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) (34449 Views)

A White Lady Captured Falling Asleep While Taking Customers’ Orders(pics,vid) / Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) / Vacancy For Trainee Engineer, Marketers, And Apprentices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Adakintroy: 7:21pm On Mar 16
He no senior them.. them no fit fan her before?

You never learn work. Make urself useful in time. Anything bad there? Or na madam suppose fan them?

1 Like

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by hstar: 7:21pm On Mar 16
ReubenE:
Just wait for the mechanics in Lagos that flog their omosè with fanbelt over trivial issues
cheesy true
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by sacajawea: 7:22pm On Mar 16
izubext007:
It's normal, even some madam ask their girls to go and buy condoms for them , I know one like that.
For Husbands or Boyfriends?
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Truthshotcrazy: 7:26pm On Mar 16
Namaster:

Being under a Nigerian in ANY capacity is like being under the yoke of slavery.

The moment Nigerians realize they have power of you is the moment they start using you. It happens in both professional and personal relationships.

Perhaps the most common example is the case of final year students and their project supervisors. Most supervisors act like they are just here on vacation from the pit of hell.

cool
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by izubext007: 7:26pm On Mar 16
grin grin grin
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by EmmyNorse(m): 7:28pm On Mar 16
A way of drawing their focus to her, a brilliant and nice seamstress[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 7:30pm On Mar 16
There is nothing inhuman here. The woman is simply saying "For you to be a Boss, you have to serve". I have seen situations were bosses beat or punish apprentice for coming late to work.

1 Like

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by anytexy: 7:37pm On Mar 16
This can be voluntary act nau.

1 Like

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by haphizz57(m): 7:37pm On Mar 16
Holluwhakemmy:
Nigerian forming Oga at the top mentality why can't she get rechargeable fan and stop these apprentices for slavering
As dem dey fan her. Make dos girls dey use mistake nack her once once

1 Like

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by rahmontech(m): 7:45pm On Mar 16
No big deal. Na you want learn

1 Like

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Bridget95(f): 8:02pm On Mar 16
jeromestarks:
When you're learning under someone, do whatever it takes to graduate. Do not rebel. Do not listen to what others say. Remain loyal to you boss and you will succeed.
Those who mock you will come to eat from your feet.

In all your mistakes, never make the mistake of marrying a non virgin. Just fvck her and let her go to other fvcker when you're tired.
Remember, a non virgin can never be truly yours. She's not even yours, it just your turn.
If you think there is a virgin waiting for you somewhere to marry, you are dreaming

1 Like

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:05pm On Mar 16
komzy589:

Most people are condemning this because we are running out of humble individuals in these parts.
Everything na ‘carry body’ and you don’t know a damn thing that can put food on your table 🤦‍♂️

Are you minding them, one bros for my area have been looking for job for 7yrs after service, only to go and learn fixing of Air conditioner, the person I'm talking can handle anything AC even in the fridge, he's living in his own house now with two tenants and he made it thru the skill

Imagine if he had learnt that within the 7years wasted in searching for white collar jobs

I use to laugh at this unemployed graduates when they're complaining of no job when there are many skills to put them on the map of success

When my certificate want to make me redundant, I throw it somewhere and hustle with skills, I can't even say when last I see my university certificate grin

2 Likes

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Harrynight(m): 8:11pm On Mar 16
It's just a Nigeria Oga(s) mentality

Exactly what our leaders use us do
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by 7upnigeria: 8:12pm On Mar 16
When you're learning under someone, do whatever it takes to graduate. Do not rebel. Do not listen to what others say. Remain loyal to you boss and you will succeed.
Those who mock you will come to eat from your feet.

jeromestarks:

In all your mistakes, never make the mistake of marrying a non virgin. Just fvck her and let her go to other fvcker when you're tired.
Remember, a non virgin can never be truly yours. She's not even yours, it just your turn.

Your mouth will not put you in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by purples25(f): 8:25pm On Mar 16
These apprentices are usually very angry inside. Just let oga make the mistake of letting them see his/her kids and how they go to nice schools, worse still, oga should make them be cooking and caring for her kids. It's not the oga, but the kids of oga that will suffer spiritual attacks and hidden hatred from the staff. I had a personal experience as a child. I wouldn't like to have anyone work under me if I can't cater for them like my kid/kids.
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Juoflife1(f): 8:25pm On Mar 16
What if they just decided to do it without her asking. The person that made the video is jobless.

1 Like

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:26pm On Mar 16
haphizz57:

As dem dey fan her. Make dos girls dey use mistake nack her once once
smiles yes now

1 Like

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by beejay18: 8:45pm On Mar 16
[quote author=NairaOcean post=128958440]In the midst of an intense heatwave, a group of apprentices at a local sewing workshop have found themselves a task to keep their madam cool. She has instructed her apprentices to take up the unconventional task of fanning her with hand fans while she sews. shocked

[b] Does the seamstress have the right to order her apprentices to fan her in the workshop?

Only the lazy youth of nowadays will complain of apprentices fanning his/her boss. In those days apprentices go to their bosses house to wash clothes and even clean the house.
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Ttipsy(f): 8:49pm On Mar 16
What is this now ?
Feminist over to u all
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Bimpe29: 8:51pm On Mar 16
The heat is pretty intense and Madam's directive is not out of place.

1 Like

Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Honestfrend: 8:52pm On Mar 16
Fiscus105:
Well, since teenagers in Nigerian of today, don't want to have a single sweat, but like to be competing with Dangote for wealth.

That's why you see apprentice fanning is boss and you see it as punishment and suffering. In which you must take to media to criticize and attack boss as usual.

I Still blame dysfunctional society that makes it easier for illegal money, even a teenage boy of 16 with no single known job, riding SUV of ₦15M.

Define d sweat u re talking about... Treating someone like an animal is not the way to make them a better person..
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Prettychild(f): 9:00pm On Mar 16
Why can’t she just buy rechargeable hand fan?
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by sexy74(m): 9:07pm On Mar 16
NairaOcean:
In the midst of an intense heatwave, a group of apprentices at a local sewing workshop have found themselves a task to keep their madam cool. She has instructed her apprentices to take up the unconventional task of fanning her with hand fans while she sews. shocked

Does the seamstress have the right to order her apprentices to fan her in the workshop?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_HvjxjWHIo
All this people that likes oppressing someone why can't she buy a fan and let peoples children breath.
Poverty mentality
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by sexy74(m): 9:08pm On Mar 16
[quote author=beejay18 post=128961595][/quote]
Things have changed and a lot of things have evolved.
How will you feel when teachers send you kids to their farm to farm for them, after all according to you they do it befores.
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Nuzo1(m): 9:21pm On Mar 16
Watcharena:
it's slavish if she is no paying them for that

You know absolutely nothing about slavery.
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by benqo01(m): 9:34pm On Mar 16
U even see some of the apprentices kneeling down imagine something you paid to learn

Nigerians and oppressing na 5 nd 6
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Emekuz256(m): 10:06pm On Mar 16
Which stupid learning process is that one, na y to dey under so called madams ""Allah kiyaye""
Treasure17:
It's part of the learning process grin
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Ttipsy(f): 10:21pm On Mar 16
abba190:
why are you guys calling it a slavery? its not they r learning while fanning her i see nothing bad here
is it part of the agreement?
Nonsense
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 10:28pm On Mar 16
lol na online una dey , dey form wokeness as if this has not been the norms since
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by jeromestarks: 11:34pm On Mar 16
Bridget95:
If you think there is a virgin waiting for you somewhere to marry, you are dreaming
Just because you and every girl around got fvcked in highschool doesn't mean all girls are wayward. There are decent girls out here.
There are still girls who value and respect their parents. There are still ladies who hasn't lost their home training. There are still girls who doesn't choose money over their body.

Everyone is not like you.
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by HRMK: 11:35pm On Mar 16
what is wrong in that? havent you done same with your juniors?
Re: Madam Orders Her Apprentices To Fan Her While Sewing (Video) by Akinbamimie: 12:26am On Mar 17
Sandbax:
[/b][/color]

My WhatsApp number is in my profile

Yoir whatsapp number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Go About Obtaining Police Certificate In Nigeria / Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion / Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.