Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion (34539 Views)

Police Officer Who Bagged PhD As A Corporal, Begs For Promotion (Pics, VIDEO) / Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer / Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by moscobabs(m): 5:00am On Jul 26, 2019
The Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal SB Abubakar on Thursday, July 25, decorated ACM Bashir Umar with the new rank of Corporal, which automatically means a double promotion for the Nigerian Air Force personnel who returned €37,000 he found at the Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport, Kano to its owner on Sunday, July 7

The Air Force boss sent an aircraft to Kano to transport Umar and his parents to attend the award ceremony at the NAF headquarters in Abuja
https://www.facebook.com/267978826632355/posts/2619760361454178/

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by Racoon(m): 5:09am On Jul 26, 2019
Is honesty still the best policy in today's Nigeria under a government that is filled with the likes of Abba Kyari, Timiprie Sliva-Festus Keyamo, Godswill Akpabio, Danjuma Goje, the Maiduguri army general soldiers absconded with his #400M etc

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by praise010(m): 5:14am On Jul 26, 2019
Well deserved �

10 Likes

Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by plaindealer: 5:25am On Jul 26, 2019
Nigeria is still a great country full of patriots and wonderful people .

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by chriskosherbal(m): 5:36am On Jul 26, 2019
Several times I have said this that Nigerians are good people take it or leave it ..the negative vibes you get today is a reflection of the type of poor leadership we have been subjected to over the years.

Most Nigerians have been pushed to the wall financially, economically, socially and otherwise bringing out deviant behaviour which wouldn't have gotten to this if the GOVERNMENT has played her role well.

I will continue to say it, if the GOVERNMENT sit her ass up and do the needful her citizens will follow suit .

Nice one from this gentleman.... I must confess it takes a Big heart to do that.

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by Juell(m): 5:37am On Jul 26, 2019
cenaman:
The owner of the money should thanks his stars that it was not an eastern officer that saw the dollers, by now it will used to restock some shop in ariaria or onitsha main market.
Why bring tribalism into this?

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by johnmartus(m): 5:54am On Jul 26, 2019
Another thing should have use to compensate him . He didn't work for this rank. The way Nigeria military and paramilitary awarded rank to their member caused major damage in society. This is not like this in western world.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by judgementyard(m): 6:02am On Jul 26, 2019
cenaman:
The owner of the money should thanks his stars that it was not an eastern officer that saw the dollers, by now it will used to restock some shop in ariaria or onitsha main market.
. Have you taken your medications lately?

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by chigodo(m): 6:03am On Jul 26, 2019
cenaman:

Go to school, you'll not. Be displaying your ignorance on social media. Is that currency symbol dollar in your village? MUMU!!.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 26, 2019
You didn't do wrong, man. You did great. We need more conscientious guys like this officer.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 26, 2019
Racoon:
Is honesty still the best policy in today's Nigeria under a government that is filled with the likes of Abba Kyari, Timiprie Sliva-Festus Keyamo, Godswill Akpabio, Danjuma Goje, the Maiduguri army general soldiers absconded with his #400M etc

So, because some folks have chosen to be dishonest you must do the same, right? Wonder what sort of frail logic this is. Tell you what, sometimes in order to become a great man, you have to strive to keep your head when others are losing theirs.

The mere fact that "others are doing it" doesn't quite make it right. The temptation is great but at all times, a good reputation stands you out by a mile. Not everything that can be counted really counts.

Laugh at him all you want, but this officer has done noble. The battle to turn this damned society around must start with each individual otherwise, we're all doomed.

Hate to sound like a preacher myself but we mustn't all go crazy at once.

24 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by amaben2020(m): 7:13am On Jul 26, 2019
cenaman:
Idiotic element, who steals more than Hausa and Yoruba people in public service? Useless thing

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by AngelicBeing: 7:15am On Jul 26, 2019
Racoon:
Hahaha, Yes but No for all the thieves mentioned in your post because they all stink to the heavens grin
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by simplemach(m): 7:15am On Jul 26, 2019
Good for him

You sure say no be to carry that money for better for this guy?

After dem go promote you, send you give Boko Haram

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by Teejayphillip(m): 7:16am On Jul 26, 2019
You’ve done urself well.... I’m sure ur family will be proud of u....

Because of ur generosity,u r hereby awarded with dis trophy grin grin grin...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by jadeliyi(m): 7:16am On Jul 26, 2019
thats quite a fortune i tell you.
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by Edoedos(m): 7:17am On Jul 26, 2019
Double promotion for good deeds

5 Likes

Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by Galaticos444: 7:17am On Jul 26, 2019
Rilly dont know why i av dis feeling d officer was rewarded not jst for his sincerity but also cos he's 4rm d north

14 Likes

Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by Wettoid123: 7:18am On Jul 26, 2019
Honesty does not pay at all am beginning to know now, just look at the list...........................................................................
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by princety24(m): 7:18am On Jul 26, 2019
God bless these guy
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by Jeferious: 7:19am On Jul 26, 2019
cenaman:
Guy you read my mind. With that money, I'd have expanded my shop, got a new parking store...import goods that are not available in my incoming consignment...and finish up my building project in the village.

How I wish...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by ayophil25(m): 7:21am On Jul 26, 2019
But come to think of it, with the look on his face I don't think he is happy with the way he returned it. Maybe something prompted him to. sad

5 Likes

Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by vicben27(m): 7:23am On Jul 26, 2019
heheheheheee God know say lf Na me l no go return that money the owner has more than enough for him to forget such an amount. over a 15mil.

2 Likes

Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by Generalwoodz(m): 7:23am On Jul 26, 2019
"A wise man once said honesty is the best policy"...
99% of Nigerians wont return the money. lie lie..Man! you're rare! You deserve all the accolades you can get

3 Likes

Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by Mightyhaiz: 7:24am On Jul 26, 2019
cenaman:
but the soldiers that absconded with over 400m were not easterners but awusa and yorroba

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by yeyeboi(m): 7:24am On Jul 26, 2019
Ok
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by Pavore9: 7:25am On Jul 26, 2019
cenaman:

It is baffling that you feel comfortable with such foolishness.

13 Likes

Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by willexyaho(m): 7:25am On Jul 26, 2019
Nice one

Just a reminder,

SUICIDE IS NOT AN OPTION!
Be mindful of your environment, don't push someone to hard, not everyone can handle much pressure, the government is a pressure of its own.
Thanks.
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by favour32(m): 7:26am On Jul 26, 2019
chigodo:

Go to school, you'll not. Be displaying your ignorance on social media. Is that currency symbol dollar in your village? MUMU!!.
Na small pikin wey neva know money:^)

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) / Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! / Secondary School Teaching Vs Lecturing: Which Of These Two Jobs Should I Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.