Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Why Are Some States Very Uneventful While Some Are Always In The News ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Some States Very Uneventful While Some Are Always In The News ? (253 Views)

Alibaba: Some States Should Have Been Local Government Areas / Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum / Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some States Very Uneventful While Some Are Always In The News ? by Entprys(m): 11:05pm On Mar 16
Maybe GOvernors are determinants. Because, for example, since Umahi left office, Eboyin started gradually joining featureless states.
But what of Nasarawa, Bauchi, Kwara(after Sarakis), Kebbi ?
No exciting news is coming out of these states. Why are they characterless and unstimulatingly uninviting ?
Ekiti and Osun just dey "ta bio bio"(voicing a bit above whisper). Both states are mundane when it come to events that draw national attention.
I commt cap for SS, no dull State
Re: Why Are Some States Very Uneventful While Some Are Always In The News ? by ednut1(m): 1:37am On Mar 17
Entprys:
Maybe GOvernors are determinants. Because, for example, since Umahi left office, Eboyin started gradually joining featureless states.
But what of Nasarawa, Bauchi, Kwara(after Sarakis), Kebbi ?
No exciting news is coming out of these states. Why are they characterless and unstimulatingly uninviting ?
Ekiti and Osun just dey "ta bio bio"(voicing a bit above whisper). Both states are mundane when it come to events that draw national attention.
I commt cap for SS, no dull State
does been in the news equal to development While i was in uk some places never got coverage or news until disaster happens there. In Canada its same most of the action is happening in Ontario, British Columbia, Quebec and Alberta.

Everyone cant enter news biko. Most of the states in the news the governors are paying for media coverage.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Some States Very Uneventful While Some Are Always In The News ? by Objectivist04: 1:55am On Mar 17
ednut1:
does been in the news equal to development While i was in uk some places never got coverage or news until disaster happens there. In Canada its same most of the action is happening in Ontario, British Columbia, Quebec and Alberta.

Everyone cant enter news biko. Most of the states in the news the governors are paying for media coverage.
So sanwio olu and Seyi Makinde are paying for media coverage ?
Re: Why Are Some States Very Uneventful While Some Are Always In The News ? by EmiloCorn: 1:56am On Mar 17
It all boils down to one thing . . .

I G R undecided
Re: Why Are Some States Very Uneventful While Some Are Always In The News ? by ednut1(m): 2:00am On Mar 17
Objectivist04:

90% of the media houses in Nigeria are headquartered in Lagos/ SW axis they dont need to pay tho. But they still do. They have army of influencers and media houses at their beck and call

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some States Very Uneventful While Some Are Always In The News ? by Rolings: 2:08am On Mar 17
Objectivist04:

I don't know of Sanwo but Seyi is definitely paying for media coverage and supresses information

(1) (Reply)

Anambra, Imo, Ekiti And Abia Least Out Of School Children In Nigeria / Verydark Man: Police And Abuse Of Powers By The Rich. / The Good The Bad And The Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.