Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

"The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta (52712 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return / Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta by histemple: 6:30pm On Mar 17
jkpbestseries:
A friend of mine from the north told me how they used to attack soldiers in the north without the soldiers knowing who is involved. But this two communities will collect

We will like you to tell us more about this. Expect to hear from us soon.
Re: "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta by Tzar(m): 6:31pm On Mar 17
I have no pity for what happens next in that community… collateral damage or not. There is s consequence for all actions… sooner or later.

1 Like

Re: "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta by SirLakes: 6:31pm On Mar 17
Let them go and avenge on boko haram

..... bunch of weaklings
Re: "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta by Fuckyoumod: 6:31pm On Mar 17
abbey621:

I'm saying whatever mission they were on is classified and the public does not have the right to classified information until it is declassified.....This is not up for argument and it is ignorant to think otherwise! Face it, many topics are beyond your need to know and the sooner you accept this reality, the better!
I am not concluding, but I believe the army should give us a better reason for an army maj. Gen. to be in a community to rescue a kidnapped victim.

Simple and short.

1 Like

Re: "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta by Bayajjidda: 6:34pm On Mar 17
ivolt:

When did that happen and what is the village name?
Note, there is no village called "the North".

If you are referring to bandits, they have no village, they are nomadic raiders who resides in the forest.
Even at that, there was a recent revenge drone strike on a Kaduna village.

If you are still in doubt go and read Amnesty International report about the Boko haram war.
The details are quite gory.
Whether in the North or South, the Nigerian army uses crude collective punishment methods
when on revenge mission.

I am not justifying it, just debunking the 'bias' narrative.

The one that happened in maiduguri, where Giwa Barrack was ran over and ransacked by rigrag insurgents.
Re: "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta by Oracle411: 6:35pm On Mar 17
Whatever the army does in retaliation, I SUPPORT

1 Like

Re: "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta by Bimffo(m): 6:39pm On Mar 17
Wahabfuture:

You are just bloodthirsty evil, you want to kill innocent citizens because of action of few criminals, the Nigeria soldiers should go and look for those criminals and leave innocent villagers alone

Don't be emotional. Don't bark, and don't shout.

But if you family is in that area, the best thing you can do for them is to relocate them till everything calms down.

No matter your emotions. No matter what you say. No matter what anyone says. The army will do everything it has to do to bring everyone involved to justice.

The President of Nigeria have given the COAS and other military commanding personnel full authority, to bring everyone involved to book.

How they will do that, it's none of your business. But there will be swift actions.

Once again, sit down, sleep and think hard. This is not about emotions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta by Putindbutt: 6:40pm On Mar 17
Zooposki:
Ijaw vs urhobo, that's very good. so because ijaw boys enter your community with military, then you decided to ambush the military, killed them, behead and slit their stomachs?. When military is done roasting you, ijaws will continue from there and take over your community. you'd get sense by force.
Re: "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta by Zooposki(f): 6:42pm On Mar 17
Putindbutt:

Ijaw vs urhobo, that's very good. so because ijaw boys enter your community with military, then you decided to ambush the military, killed them, behead and slit their stomachs?. When military is done roasting you, ijaws will continue from there and take over your community. you'd get sense by force.

Might just be propaganda pictures. Ambush people coming to kill you? I will rather kill than be killed.
Re: "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta by PlsStayAlive: 6:43pm On Mar 17
LORDLARGE:

That your friend in the North is lying to you
I have noticed that a lot on this forum, someone will say 'my friend in the north said [quote: 'the impossible'] got me wondering if the reporters od said quotes are telling tall tales or their friends in the 'North' like telling it to them in mockery 🤔
Re: "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta by faceland: 6:50pm On Mar 17
Probably a smelling tribalistic CIVILIAN that made the tweet. Why delete it like a coward?

If you kill the Niger Delta people to have the oil, you have also given the whiteman and Arabs permission to also kill you to have the oil.
Re: "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta by DesChyko: 6:52pm On Mar 17
If it was in the South East, I'd have expected the worst. But in Delta?

Well, I wish both sides good luck.
Re: "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta by Edusouls(m): 6:53pm On Mar 17
FreedomArmy:
Majority of the soldiers in the south are northern Muslims and see nothing wrong in attacking a whole Christian village for the slightest provocation
are u justifying the killings or what?
Re: "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta by faceland: 6:55pm On Mar 17
PlsStayAlive:

I have noticed that a lot on this forum, someone will say 'my friend in the north said

There are people with real mental illness here in Nairaland. It's not all comments you reply.

Didn't we have former Minister of Information Alhaji Lai Mohammed that was a public pathological liar? He couldn't retrain himself form saying bullshit over and over again even after public ridicule.
Re: "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta by CorrectionFLuid: 6:56pm On Mar 17
God1000:
But delta youths really had the audacity to massacre soldiers on peace mission.

This is why people should not tolerate and support criminals in their domain, they will later turn to monsters and bring unimaginable disaster to all and sundry, No development will come to such place as well

Rest in peace to our gallant soldiers and officers.

Define Delta youths. Is it all the Delta youths that came together to do it? Abi if agbero do same at your side, you will justify it if members of your family get killed.

If you want to support genocide in the Delta, come out with your full chest. Nobody will beat you.

1 Like

Re: "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta by Krismas(m): 6:56pm On Mar 17
Chicagograduate:
A whole Kaduna State where we have all major army, airforce,navy recruitment and study centres including the NDA,Fulani terrorists turned repentant bandits invaded the NDA and abducted army officers and killed some and nothing happened.
The same Kaduna State is where repentant bokoharam turned bandits kidnapped scores of school children undetected by the military.
The audacity.
grin Was Kaduna communities not bombed by the NA? Why are you not talking about that?
Re: "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta by YourGFsnatcher: 6:58pm On Mar 17
politicoNG:
The military had vowed to arrest and bring to justice the perpetrators of the gruesome murder of the army personnel

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/dhqs-drops-cryptic-message-after-murder-of-16-soldiers-in-delta-community/p9jq3c6?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=pulsenigeria247-profile&fbclid=IwAR0loeoAmPMvSx2PPRwIOB1zLMRqxNmyHukW2Zv-aO_1w2tgq5pTMbe_WQw
What's wrong with the message.. can they try that with American army? Let me help them retype it... "the audacity"
Re: "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta by faceland: 7:01pm On Mar 17
Fuckyoumod:
I am not concluding, but I believe the army should give us a better reason for an army maj. Gen. to be in a community to rescue a kidnapped victim.

Simple and short.

Whatever the case. We have outlaws with authentic Majors uniforms.
Re: "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta by faceland: 7:05pm On Mar 17
FuckYeyeMods:

You're more than stupid..
Army are human before becoming a uniform man.
How can killing of our military men who all came from diverse backgrounds be a competition.
They're human not animals.

Most of the people calling for genocide, when shit it the fan and they ask them to volunteer (to fight to the death) they would not.
Re: "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta by abbey621(m): 7:05pm On Mar 17
Fuckyoumod:

Simple and short.

Again you're not privileged to any classified info., this is not a debate, it is how things are done! Even in the USA when military personnel were killed in an African country, the U.S citizens were not privileged to the details just that they were attacked on peace keeping mission. Don't know why you think you deserve access to this information, it's comical grin

1 Like

Re: "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta by LordAdam16: 7:05pm On Mar 17
nedekid:

That place is even creeks, you cannot drive tanks or apcs there, it is boat matter. Heavy equipment no fit reach there. What will likely happen is that aerial recon will be done, their likely bases identified, followed by airstrikes, raids by helicopter gunships.
Anyway, [b]civilians around that zone will be adviced to take cover, as in collateral damage is possible. ]/b]

Civvies wen their shadow don discharge since.
No worry, dem don dey Ughelli dey chop yellow and yellow.
In the SS, when kasala burst like that, everybody dey cane their way.

After Odi, nobody stays around to explain to security forces after such incidents.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta by Putindbutt: 7:06pm On Mar 17
Zooposki:

Might just be propaganda pictures. Ambush people coming to kill you? I will rather kill than be killed.
Then don't run away, come out and kill them because they are still looking for you. You and ijaw are killing yourselves, they know you very well, you live side by side, ijaw know everything about you. They will rat you out and hand you over to the military.
Re: "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta by UncleKoboko: 7:07pm On Mar 17
HarryGleb:
When will the army revenge over the killings of their colleagues in the north or are they afraid of northerners?
Dey play
North is smoking but no one will tell you...
Re: "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta by FreedomArmy: 7:07pm On Mar 17
Edusouls:
are u justifying the killings or what?
.I'm against invading the whole village for the crime of a few individuals. There should be a better way to go about it. This can never happen in the north with all the soldiers killed by herdsmen
Re: "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta by Zooposki(f): 7:09pm On Mar 17
Putindbutt:

Then don't run away, come out and kill them because they are still looking for you. You and ijaw are killing yourselves, they know you very well, you live side by side, ijaw know everything about you. They will rat you out and hand you over to the military.

Don’t let me send Dahomey women after you o. Oshi women fighters.
Re: "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta by youngrichnigga: 7:09pm On Mar 17
emmyN:

And what was the consequence for Nigeria? Do you think they will like a repeat at this time? You all should stop glorifying rubbish.
If you read the original post, you'd have known that the Odi Bayelsa State experience is being relived by the people in the community where this happened undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta by faceland: 7:10pm On Mar 17
Aesthetical:
Twitter majors followed a crew to respond to a distress call
I suspect they went for a shady deal

Especially as the tortured some and beheaded one.

It happened more than 48 hours ago. That is enough time for the innocent to japa with their most valuable properties.

RIP to the fallen men.
Re: "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta by faceland: 7:13pm On Mar 17
LordAdam16:

Civvies wen their shadow don discharge since.
No worry, dem don dey Ughelli dey chop yellow and yellow.
In the SS, when kasala burst like that, everybody dey cane their way.

After Odi, nobody stays around to explain to security forces after such incidents.

-Lord

The military really gave them enough time to get out even by foot.
Re: "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta by Wahabfuture: 7:15pm On Mar 17
Bimffo:

Don't be emotional. Don't bark, and don't shout.

But if you family is in that area, the best thing you can do for them is to relocate them till everything calms down.

No matter your emotions. No matter what you say. No matter what anyone says. The army will do everything it has to do to bring everyone involved to justice.

The President of Nigeria have given the COAS and other military commanding personnel full authority, to bring everyone involved to book.

How they will do that, it's none of your business. But there will be swift actions.

Once again, sit down, sleep and think hard. This is not about emotions.

You are the one being emotional here, the Nigeria Army should look for those criminals and leave innocent villagers alone.
Re: "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta by Fuckyoumod: 7:16pm On Mar 17
abbey621:

Again you're not privileged to any classified info., this is not a debate, it is how things are done! Even in the USA when military personnel were killed in an African country, the U.S citizens were not privileged to the details just that they were attacked on peace keeping mission. Don't know why you think you deserve access to this information, it's comical grin
peace keeping mission my ass, is Nigeria at war? They should go to the north that's where their services are needed. Boko haram and bandits are waiting for them there
Re: "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta by colossus91(m): 7:16pm On Mar 17
Bomadi is one of the scariest places I have been to in my life,as well as ekremor, these places are riverine areas I just dey pity the soldiers mehn if u dont know that ppace u will die for free omo Rip to our gallant soldiers,i served in bayelsa so inknow.
Re: "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta by CorrectionFLuid: 7:17pm On Mar 17
kettykin:
How I wish niger delta will brace up and defend the innocent women and children in that locality, capture those that murdered soldiers and let peace return.

If you want to support genocide in the Delta, come out with your full chest. Nobody will beat you.

You have cunningly lumped the responsibility of getting criminals on the people instead on the security apparatus. You want the civilian population to go capture goons who killed over a dozen armed and trained soldiers.

See your mouth like capture

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

True Ethnic Origins Of Nigeria’s Past Presidents And Heads Of State / Seyi Makinde Scraps NURTW, Takes Over Motor Parks / A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.