Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,349 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

MTN Customer Care Are Daft - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Are Daft (263 Views)

Do MTN Customer Care Offices Open On Saturday? / Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance / How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Customer Care Are Daft by vowiski(m): 2:00pm On Mar 17
So during this network saga, I was pretty frustrated as I could not carry out transactions because OTP never came to my phone.

I called customer care, all of them said my Line was fine. I said, Shuu, I am not getting OTP.

One say as far as your SIM can receive SMS, your line is fine.

I got angry and raised my voice, “are you not reading tweets from other users who can’t get OTP?”

He said he was not aware , and insisted my line was fine… cheesy

These network companies will report billions in profit but hire unskilled people as customer care rep.

It’s not different from banks, Most time I have to call like 4 times until I see the one that has sense and willing to get me out of a mess.

Most of them just pick your calls and start speaking phonetics to you, with empty brain.

I thank God I was able to quickly activate Email OTP to my account by sending a mail. I have my signature online, all I needed to do was to give the instruction and I am glad , the bank didn’t mess up. So I now get OTP via Email till whenever MTN is ready to fix their mess.

I forgot to tick the Email option when signing up for internet banking.. indeed , little things matter in life 🤗

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Are Daft by osmosis101(m): 2:07pm On Mar 17
U just knw?
Re: MTN Customer Care Are Daft by abjisperson(m): 9:19pm On Mar 17
My own story is funny ..I bought an MTN Router in Feb 2023, used it twice and packed it up. Fast forward to last month, I tried to use it, the signal was on red. I called customer care, after all the instructions it still didn't work, I decided to go to their office in Uyo to give it to their technician. While there, the werey pretended to be working on it and later told me it could never work again, that the panel was gone. Last week, I gave it to a road side phone repairer and he fixed it for me within 2hours at 4000 Naira....

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: New Blackberry-branded Phone Leaked (dual Sim) / The Safety Of Concrete Mixer / Study Reveals Smartphones Keep Students Distracted During Lectures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.