Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Get A Car Loan To Purchase A New Car For Uber - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Get A Car Loan To Purchase A New Car For Uber (209 Views)

Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) / 6 Of The Most Expensive Car Paint Options That Can Buy A New Car / Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Car Loan To Purchase A New Car For Uber by Bukky787: 8:01am On Mar 18
Do you need a car for uber or hire purchase?
Connect with me today, am a private lender that offer car loan to the tune of 9M.
Chat me on whatsapp zero nine zero two two three nine five seven six six.
Re: Get A Car Loan To Purchase A New Car For Uber by CountinBlessins(m): 8:06am On Mar 18
Bukky787:
Connect with me today, am a private lender that offer car loan to the tune of 9M.

What are your terms ? Why won't you reveal them here and why must they come to WhatsApp.

This is how you people add people's numbers to groups they don't want to be part of
Re: Get A Car Loan To Purchase A New Car For Uber by Giditailor(m): 6:02pm On Mar 18
Bukky787:

SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM

1 Like

Re: Get A Car Loan To Purchase A New Car For Uber by Giditailor(m): 6:04pm On Mar 18
CountinBlessins:

What are your terms ? Why won't you reveal them here and why must they come to WhatsApp.

This is how you people add people's numbers to groups they don't want to be part of

Don’t bother. OP is a petty thief and serial scammer. Look up the number on True Caller. You’ll be eventually asked to pay for processing of the loan; either 25k/15k as initial deposit.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Car Water Pump / Exploring The 10 Most Common Challenges With Jeep Wranglers / Black Tesla Tests Latest FSD 12 (FSD 12.3.4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.