Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

The End Time Chronicles: Lucifer's Agenda - A Supernatural Thriller - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The End Time Chronicles: Lucifer's Agenda - A Supernatural Thriller (132 Views)

Simisola And Oranmiyan's Treasures (A Supernatural Fantasy) / RESTLESS - An Action/Romance Thriller / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The End Time Chronicles: Lucifer's Agenda - A Supernatural Thriller by Oluti(m): 10:17am On Mar 18
Good Morning,
I just published the first of my trilogy titled ‘The End Time Chronicles: Lucifer Agenda’ to commemorate my 70th birthday anniversary. Although all writers profess to have written a masterpiece whenever a book is written, but this book is the best I have written so far. I am desirous of turning the book to into a movie script.
Below is the summary of the book.

An evil council convened in the shadowed halls of hell—an assembly of fallen angels, each harboring a hateful grudge against the divine. Their goal? To undo the legacy of the Apostles, to tarnish the sacred message that had ignited hearts on the day of Pentecost.

Lucifer, the Morning Star, presided over this infernal conclave. His eyes, once ablaze with celestial light, now smoldered with malice. He listened as his dark council whispered their insidious counsel: “Send one of us,” they urged, “to infiltrate the mortal realm. Let them twist the Gospel, sow discord, and lead humanity astray.”

And so, Demondenin, the enforcer, stepped forward—a creature of shadows and cunning. His eyes gleamed with ambition, for he coveted a seat at the inner temple of the twelve. Lucifer bestowed upon him a human vessel, and Demondenin descended to Earth, veiled in the flesh.
His mission? To pervert the Christian message. To introduce a counterfeit faith that would lure souls away from the true path. Demondenin, now Prophet Elijah, took the pulpit. His sermons dripped with honeyed deceit, and the faithful flocked to hear him at the New Dawn Tabernacle.

But the kingdom of heaven was not idle. It anticipated Lucifer’s gambit. From the celestial ranks emerged a deliverer—an angelic force sworn to counter the infernal plot. This celestial agent, called compassion, descended to the same African soil where ancient spirits clashed.
Nigeria, a nation steeped in mysticism, became the battleground.

Note: “Lucifer’s Agenda” is a supernatural thriller that weaves celestial intrigue, deception, and redemption. Brace yourself for a journey that transcends realms and challenges the boundaries of faith.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CXPN9495
Re: The End Time Chronicles: Lucifer's Agenda - A Supernatural Thriller by Jesse1991: 7:13pm On Mar 18
This looks interesting

(1) (Reply)

How A Strong Character Arc Can Make Readers Love Your Protagonist / Copywriter/content Writer / Daredevils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.