Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,933 members, 7,838,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

"There Are Those Who Have Made The Guinness Book Of Records By Pretending"- Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "There Are Those Who Have Made The Guinness Book Of Records By Pretending"- Wike (18527 Views)

Two Igbo Billionaires Who Broke Records By Reaching North/south Pole- Pic / The Day Pele Escaped A Coup In Nigeria By Pretending To Be A Pilot NOSTALGIA / David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "There Are Those Who Have Made The Guinness Book Of Records By Pretending"- Wike by spiSeyi: 2:53pm On Mar 19
Dino Tino in PO voice is that you grin
Re: "There Are Those Who Have Made The Guinness Book Of Records By Pretending"- Wike by Antoeni(m): 2:55pm On Mar 19
Between Wike & Akpabio, I Don't Know who is More Stupid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "There Are Those Who Have Made The Guinness Book Of Records By Pretending"- Wike by Osiris12: 2:55pm On Mar 19
julietmatters:

I'm from United Kingdom...I just found out about my husband cheating on me with a co-worker! We’ve been married for 4 years now with 3 kids with lots of amazing moments together, i wanted to leave, but i love him so much. we are both still young and very attractive. but i want my husband, my friend, and the father of my beautiful children. how do i get past the thought of another woman having my husband? Not my fiancé, not my boyfriend, but my husband! i still love him even though he thinks i want to leave i really want him to do better and stop me before i walk out! my husband told me that he doesn’t feel loved anymore, just because of this co-worker he has be cheating on me with, that he wants a divorce, i was devastated, heart broken i begged him to listen to me that we can work it out like we always do, but he didn’t listen, he told me that he met someone that loves and understands him, i begged him to consider our kids but he didn't listen. he left and i was frustrated, i began searching for help and answers, then i heard about a man that can Cast a spell to remind him of all the things we have been through together and bring him back to me, at first I was scared then i decided to give it a try, and like magic my husband came back, apologize and begging for forgiveness, thanks to DR Timan I’m posting this to help people with similar issues. You can contact him via his email (drtiman0@gmail.com ) for help too. i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you.) Text him on +1 (614) 349-8185
scammer werey oloriburuku
Re: "There Are Those Who Have Made The Guinness Book Of Records By Pretending"- Wike by Hezmatosky: 2:55pm On Mar 19
Wike go just commit suicide if cabinet reshuffling meets him. Let's say the president make him minister of state for water resources grin

1 Like

Re: "There Are Those Who Have Made The Guinness Book Of Records By Pretending"- Wike by Lomprico2: 2:56pm On Mar 19
Wike giving a perfect description of himself.
Re: "There Are Those Who Have Made The Guinness Book Of Records By Pretending"- Wike by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:56pm On Mar 19
BigYash:
Wetin he be before? grin
you guys said worse about Tinubu and today he is your president... WIKE will be your president tomorrow...
Re: "There Are Those Who Have Made The Guinness Book Of Records By Pretending"- Wike by Pat081: 2:56pm On Mar 19
[s][s][i][b][b]
julietmatters:

I'm from United Kingdom...I just found out about my husband cheating on me with a co-worker! We’ve been married for 4 years now with 3 kids with lots of amazing moments together, i wanted to leave, but i love him so much. we are both still young and very attractive. but i want my husband, my friend, and the father of my beautiful children. how do i get past the thought of another woman having my husband? Not my fiancé, not my boyfriend, but my husband! i still love him even though he thinks i want to leave i really want him to do better and stop me before i walk out! my husband told me that he doesn’t feel loved anymore, just because of this co-worker he has be cheating on me with, that he wants a divorce, i was devastated, heart broken i begged him to listen to me that we can work it out like we always do, but he didn’t listen, he told me that he met someone that loves and understands him, i begged him to consider our kids but he didn't listen. he left and i was frustrated, i began searching for help and answers, then i heard about a man that can Cast a spell to remind him of all the things we have been through together and bring him back to me, at first I was scared then i decided to give it a try, and like magic my husband came back, apologize and begging for forgiveness, thanks to DR Timan I’m posting this to help people with similar issues. You can contact him via his email (drtiman0@gmail.com ) for help too. i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you.) Text him on +1 (614) 349-8185
[/b][/b]
[/i][/s][/s]DR Timan nko DR Tiwoman ni should help us bring back bag of rice to 7500k if you want us to believe all this nonsense
Re: "There Are Those Who Have Made The Guinness Book Of Records By Pretending"- Wike by samdaisi: 2:57pm On Mar 19
Hi
Re: "There Are Those Who Have Made The Guinness Book Of Records By Pretending"- Wike by specialmati(m): 2:59pm On Mar 19
julietmatters:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin we don't have problem over here .our Lord is good

Re: "There Are Those Who Have Made The Guinness Book Of Records By Pretending"- Wike by drimzsmoke(m): 2:59pm On Mar 19
julietmatters:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: "There Are Those Who Have Made The Guinness Book Of Records By Pretending"- Wike by Verbtips(m): 3:01pm On Mar 19
Misterc:
Wike go just open mouth waaaaahh.... Rubbish go just dey fly comot....
na fabura so e dey take style de critise.
Re: "There Are Those Who Have Made The Guinness Book Of Records By Pretending"- Wike by Okwyjesus(m): 3:02pm On Mar 19
FreedomArmy:
A former governor sounding like a tout

That's how he've always been.
Re: "There Are Those Who Have Made The Guinness Book Of Records By Pretending"- Wike by specialmati(m): 3:02pm On Mar 19
Cherrybae:
Peter Gringory Obi should be number one on the list
grin grin grin grin grin your brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "There Are Those Who Have Made The Guinness Book Of Records By Pretending"- Wike by Verbtips(m): 3:03pm On Mar 19
Antoeni:
Between Wike & Akpabio, I Don't Know who is More Stupid
which letter comes first?
check it you get the answer

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "There Are Those Who Have Made The Guinness Book Of Records By Pretending"- Wike by SpatialKing(m): 3:04pm On Mar 19
Wike the the Lord of pretending
A man who couldn't come out to support Tinubu with his full chest during 2023 elections...
Re: "There Are Those Who Have Made The Guinness Book Of Records By Pretending"- Wike by jubrilELsudan: 3:06pm On Mar 19
julietmatters:

THUNDER GAZELLE GARAGAGARA FIRE YOU

Re: "There Are Those Who Have Made The Guinness Book Of Records By Pretending"- Wike by Mubieey: 3:06pm On Mar 19
I started to believe that Simi was a good person, because he never speak shit against anybody
Re: "There Are Those Who Have Made The Guinness Book Of Records By Pretending"- Wike by Haaland21: 3:10pm On Mar 19
Obidafts are always in pain whenever they hear wicked 'wike'.

Obidafts cant never forgive wike..................

Obi would soon move to another party.......You hear this first from me
Re: "There Are Those Who Have Made The Guinness Book Of Records By Pretending"- Wike by Judgesledge(m): 3:14pm On Mar 19
Cherrybae:
Peter Gringory Obi should be number one on the list
I endure trash like this on this platform because of other cerebral comments that compensate for individuals like you, who have the grey matter of chickens
Re: "There Are Those Who Have Made The Guinness Book Of Records By Pretending"- Wike by Verbtips(m): 3:14pm On Mar 19
julietmatters:

I'm from United Kingdom...I just found out about my husband cheating on me with a co-worker! We’ve been married for 4 years now with 3 kids with lots of amazing moments together.
wetin uk the find for NL.abeg who get broom and parker
Re: "There Are Those Who Have Made The Guinness Book Of Records By Pretending"- Wike by israelmao(m): 3:16pm On Mar 19
Guinness Book of Records is never for a pretender you can ask Hilda Baci.
Re: "There Are Those Who Have Made The Guinness Book Of Records By Pretending"- Wike by romeorailss: 3:17pm On Mar 19
julietmatters:

[b]You area big fool if you think this scope still works . You are from Nigeria and we know what you are :[/b]D grin
Re: "There Are Those Who Have Made The Guinness Book Of Records By Pretending"- Wike by FireUpNow(m): 3:18pm On Mar 19
Wike is more code blooded and lethal than venomous snake.
Re: "There Are Those Who Have Made The Guinness Book Of Records By Pretending"- Wike by israelmao(m): 3:24pm On Mar 19
julietmatters:

If he can cast spell on Tinubu to leave office before expiration of his tenure I will believe you.
Re: "There Are Those Who Have Made The Guinness Book Of Records By Pretending"- Wike by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:29pm On Mar 19
FreedomArmy:
A former governor sounding like a tout

Once a tout, always a tout.

Governorship was just an interruption.

1 Share

Re: "There Are Those Who Have Made The Guinness Book Of Records By Pretending"- Wike by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:40pm On Mar 19
yarimo:
WIKE the commander general of PDP, the inspector general of FCT and controller general of rivers state.
Former comptroller general you mean
Re: "There Are Those Who Have Made The Guinness Book Of Records By Pretending"- Wike by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:40pm On Mar 19
yarimo:
WIKE the commander general of PDP, the inspector general of FCT and controller general of rivers state.
Former comptroller general you mean grin
Re: "There Are Those Who Have Made The Guinness Book Of Records By Pretending"- Wike by AngelicBeing: 3:59pm On Mar 19
julietmatters:

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night / CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri / Amaechi, Jang Clash Again As NGF Faction Summons Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.