Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch (19984 Views)

Killing Of 17 Soldiers: Wanted Delta Monarch Reports Self To Police / Oborevwori Defies Court Order, Presents Staff Of Office To New Delta Monarch / ‘soldiers Came To Kill Me:i’d Be Shot In The Head And Dumped In A Shallow Grave' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by Elzazzi: 12:25pm On Mar 19
Antoeni:
I Urge the Nigeria Army to Show No Mercy , They should make That Community inhabitable For Civil Use , And probably turn the Community into a Military Cantoment

Animal spotted

1 Like

Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by mogbeyiteren: 12:25pm On Mar 19
The truth will be out soon
Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by LivingBetter: 12:27pm On Mar 19
Okuma and okoloba communities get issue but Na Ewu-Urhobo monarch dey say army came to protect their people while Okuama people says otherwise. May the souls of the Nigeria Army personnel who died rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:28pm On Mar 19
As you can see all over the thread, they've unleashed the propaganda of ipob esn carried out the killings.

Tinubu media group will consume Nigeria at the rate they're going.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by broadman20: 12:29pm On Mar 19
Antoeni:
I Urge the Nigeria Army to Show No Mercy , They should make That Community inhabitable For Civil Use , And probably turn the Community into a Military Cantoment

You are just a very little boy, how can we find out those who are behind it and so that they will not carry out this kind of act in another south South community?

You raised down the village as if the people are still in the village.
Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by walosky(m): 12:38pm On Mar 19
The Monarch should know the culprits and help fish them out
Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by Image123(m): 12:39pm On Mar 19
SouthSouth1914:
The narrative keeps changing!

What was the previous narrative? Say no to fake news.
Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by Bigkoko: 12:42pm On Mar 19
Asiwaju has upped the game! Same way he engineered the removal of an Ijaw president, same way he has chosen side with the Urhobos over the Ijaws.

The soldiers were to an Ijaw village to arrest three Izon high chiefs and met their Waterloo.

1 Like

Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by youngrichnigga: 12:43pm On Mar 19
Duties of the Nigerian Army
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by Rumundele(m): 12:43pm On Mar 19
The headline does not communicate anything and different from the body of the message.
Well my advice to the king is to fish out the criminal, if you are not happy behind the public view.
Fish them out, you know them because you are the king of the community otherwise you'll be held accountable for the life of the innocent people killed
Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:43pm On Mar 19
You can't murdered an American Army like that, even the king speaking won't be on the throne to have the privilege of explanation

What barbaric acts is that, killing people that didn't pose any attacks on you? It is barbaric, stupidity, foolishness, senseless and act of provocation

Those that killed our 16 securities personnel will not know peace for the rest of their lives

2 Likes

Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by TheATM: 12:44pm On Mar 19
Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by khattab02: 12:44pm On Mar 19
Obynopositive:
This story is not adding up at all,which weaponry will youth use to fight a whole army unit,that resulted in no army survival, I also heard it was militants that attacked them..so pathetic
u have a point there.

But my point is, the Nigerian government is never truly in charge of matters of the State, hence almost every region has groups that have weapons even when borders are closed.

So it possible they somehow or one way or the other have weapons.

We are in a dire situation
Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by epainos: 12:50pm On Mar 19
Watianoengineer:
When Isreal was bombing every inch of Gaza just because of the actions of few Hamas insurgents, majority of the hypocrites condemning the actions of the Nigerian Army today were supporting Isreal to continue the genocide. To them every one residing in Gaza are all terrorists so Isreal's action to bomb everyone was justifiable.

Now the tables have turned and the Nigerian Army are ready to do what Isreal is doing in Gaza. A dozen or more soldiers were murdered in cold blood but you hypocrites wants the army to look for the killers and not make the whole community pay.

If you can support what Isreal is doing by punishing every Palestinian for the offense of few Hamas agent, then the Nigerian Army should as well wipe out the whole community and make them suffer for the sins of the few killers.

What is your business with Israel and Palestine war? Those people no send you oooo. grin War dey your end, instead of you to open your eyes and focus on it, you are talking about Jews and Arabs that no send you.

I laugh at you guys who carry on your head the middle east war. War wey no concern you.

What exactly is your priority?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by ColonelZeus: 12:51pm On Mar 19
We are not expecting him to say otherwise.

He receives his pay check from the Government.

The Ovie of Ewu-Urhobo Kingdom have been compromised.

2 Likes

Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by FxMasterz: 12:54pm On Mar 19
Watianoengineer:
When Isreal was bombing every inch of Gaza just because of the actions of few Hamas insurgents, majority of the hypocrites condemning the actions of the Nigerian Army today were supporting Isreal to continue the genocide. To them every one residing in Gaza are all terrorists so Isreal's action to bomb everyone was justifiable.

Now the tables have turned and the Nigerian Army are ready to do what Isreal is doing in Gaza. A dozen or more soldiers were murdered in cold blood but you hypocrites wants the army to look for the killers and not make the whole community pay.

If you can support what Isreal is doing by punishing every Palestinian for the offense of few Hamas agent, then the Nigerian Army should as well wipe out the whole community and make them suffer for the sins of the few killers.

Tell me, did the community rejoice over the killing of the soldiers as did the Palestinians when Hamas killed over 1,000 Israelites?

Are the killers of the soldiers using the community people as human shield as Hamas is doing in Palestine?

Tell me, does the community have a written constitution and charter that states that they must continue to fight soldiers until there are no more soldiers in Nigeria, the same way Palestinians have such constitution by their Hamas leadership to keep fighting until Israel ceases to be a nation?

2 Likes

Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by Boldideas: 12:56pm On Mar 19
Biodun556:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/news/slain-soldiers-came-to-protect-us-from-invaders-says-delta-monarch/amp

Tell them again, because Ndi developers thinks that this is business as usual. What is the difference with the way they were killed and the way ipob killed the military couples they beheaded? We know those who carried out this act, but those who accommodated them will receive sense by force.

Ojukwu tried it and failed, but since you don't want to learn from history, history will repeat itself again! And this time around, you will not be pardoned!!!!
Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by Zooposki(f): 12:58pm On Mar 19
Cherrybae:
I suspect ipob ESN UGM are the major culprits of this dastardly act.

We must fish them out

Fish them out? After supporting the genocide of the entire community. If I tear one dirty slap eh, your brain go reset. In short, take this one first.

1 Like

Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by cjudy(m): 12:58pm On Mar 19
Biodun556:
Ipob/ESN terrorists possibly motivated the killers of the soldiers
You need help seriously.
Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by reciprokal: 1:00pm On Mar 19
I thought it was a peace keeping mission
Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by ribbit: 1:01pm On Mar 19
Biodun556:
Ipob/ESN terrorists possibly motivated the killers of the soldiers
you are right.
They are playing big game and south south is their new pawn.

They know no one will care about them if they kill each other finish in that 5 states.like they have been doing. But Nigeria will care if it's south south.

They are now shipping the madness to SS.

I hope the community is smart and fish out those ipob killers soon..
Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by Jeje247: 1:02pm On Mar 19
This is why it's difficult to put hand in matters concerning delta people. They can betray themselves for Africa. Just stack up a few notes supported by bottles of strong drink and they are ready to do all your biddings.
Look at keyamo and omokri for example.

1 Like

Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by Rumundele(m): 1:03pm On Mar 19
I kept wondering how can a community were able to overpower 16 Army and kill them are they not with weapons?
Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by MaziObinnaokija: 1:07pm On Mar 19
cool God nledd HRM CLEMENT OKOLO. They Military DSS should 🐟 🐠 out those BASTARDS and KILL them.
The 🪖 came to fight/liberate u from invaders but some BASTARDS ambushed snd and killed them.May peace elude them all
Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by israelmao(m): 1:07pm On Mar 19
The fact is coming out of the monarch will save his community.
Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by OJojossy10: 1:10pm On Mar 19
Tradepunter2:
This is another angle..... I am very sure the ones who committed this crime weren't from that particular area..... It makes no ration sense from area of ambush and the proximity to that area...... Also according to the army hideout of some of them were traced all the way to bayelsa..... Now the puzzle is falling in place

About 16 army personnel including a major, colonel, captain and others were killed in a community that wasn't involved in a full blown war prior to the incident and some people want us to believe that the community youths are completely innocent about it?
So how does the strangers, who am very sure would be more than 10 in numbers, gain access to that community to kill their visitors and nobody knew about it?
Sometimes, we need to allow our emotions to give way for logic..
Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by airsaylongcome: 1:13pm On Mar 19
adecz:

Tompolo must come and give
evidence in this matter...

My brother....you know wassup. That Ovie never talk the real matter

1 Like

Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by Omoawoke: 1:14pm On Mar 19
Watianoengineer:

That’s the funny thing. Hypocrites everywhere.

People that kept silent over Deborah’s death were crying for Palestine, people supporting Israel are now crying for Delta. Humans are selfish

1 Like

Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by fxexperts: 1:14pm On Mar 19
Watianoengineer:

I guess they have to do so first by wiping your entire northern Nigeria of the face of the earth, animal. we all know how you evil lots kill Nigerian army officers on daily basis in the north and the army do nothing in return. and for your info in the case of Gaza and here there is a huge difference. First the Palestine are InCharge of the security forces in Gaza, in that community are you telling me that the villagers are the ones running the police and the animal did you give them gun to defend themselves, so what audacity do have to ask them to stand up against gun wielding criminals.

Omoawoke:

That’s the funny thing. Hypocrites everywhere.

People they kept silent over Deborah’s death were crying for Palestine, people supporting Israel are now crying for Delta. Humans are selfish
Read what i wrote there above.
Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by Boldideas: 1:28pm On Mar 19
wifeesnatcher:
You can't murdered an American Army like that, even the king speaking won't be on the throne to have the privilege of explanation

What barbaric acts is that, killing people that didn't pose any attacks on you? It is barbaric, stupidity, foolishness, senseless and act of provocation

Those that killed our 16 securities personnel will not know peace for the rest of their lives

Those reprimanded delta Igbo's think we don't know who this? Is different from the way Army couples were murdered?? Any difference? RIP to those who will pay the price of this nonsense they did. I swear to God. They will never try that again!
Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by metformin(m): 1:42pm On Mar 19
[quote author=ColonelZeus post=129002155]We are not expecting him to say otherwise.

He receives his pay check from the Government.

The Ovie of Ewu-Urhobo Kingdom have been compromised.

Yes he has been compromised, don't expect him to say something different from his pay master. That's why I created a thread about it, I live in this creek.
Re: Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch by malvisguy212: 1:57pm On Mar 19
yarimo:
And criminals killed them? Army must kill all criminals in that area immediately . undecided undecided
any Palestinian living in Gaza is hamas ? you cannot support Nigeria army and reject the action of Israel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Warri Refinery Crippled By Disrepair, Corruption, Shuts Down / Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) / Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.