Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? (17737 Views)

Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / I Don't Know The Right Time To Tell My Husband About My Genotype / My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by FireUpNow(m): 6:26pm On Mar 19
Oga you better take the child and go to do the genotype yourself codedly to know the genotype of your child and your own then later ask your wife or mother of the child to do her own. I suspect something

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by Bfly: 6:27pm On Mar 19
Overthinking will create savagery in Human existence over again.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by Akinpresident: 6:30pm On Mar 19
How you go impregnate girl without knowing her genotype?
Unless you're AA, I want to believe you're stupid for impregnating a girl without knowing her genotype.

This matter is not even something you should bring to a public forum.
Give them the genotype details they asked for.
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by khattab02: 6:30pm On Mar 19
UncleKoboko:

Take it or leave it, any As guy that you meet and doesn't like talking about their genotype are not serious and/or not ready to take you seriously in terms of serious relationship. They only want to pass time with you or they are careless and reckless people.
Lol.. that's not the case.

They are not like that. What I can sense is that they feel a bit insecure about it. Though they have their obvious reasons which they rarely discuss
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by khattab02: 6:32pm On Mar 19
Bfly:
Overthinking will create savagery in Human existence over again.
Honestly

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by Lexusgs430: 6:35pm On Mar 19
gfelo:
Please nairalanders my girl friend had a baby for me 3years ago and I promise to marry her, but due to the nature of my work am not always around, suddenly the mother in law called me and ask me about my genotype that the school the went to enrolled my baby is asking for my genotype.

I can't really understand why the school is asking for my genotype.

Please doctors and teachers help me.

Mod please to front-page

That woman, is not your mother in-law........ She is simply the mother, to your babymama........๐Ÿ˜

Why can't you call the school directly.......๐Ÿค”

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by WhiteWood: 6:41pm On Mar 19
Genotype is the genetic blueprint of an organism. Just tell them that you don't know what genotype is, and you don't have one - They will want to insist -- but no gree for them,just stand your ground. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by bigfriyo(m): 6:43pm On Mar 19
Why are you afraid of giving out your genotype when you know that you are the father of your baby
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:46pm On Mar 19
gfelo:
Please nairalanders my girl friend had a baby for me 3years ago and I promise to marry her, but due to the nature of my work am not always around, suddenly the mother in law called me and ask me about my genotype that the school the went to enrolled my baby is asking for my genotype.

Mod please to front-page

It's a normal procedure these days for schools to ask for genotype and blood group of the child not the parent.

Is to know how to administer first aid treatment to your child if he or she needs one.

The school needs to know if a child has sickle cell(SS), so they handle such child with extra care.

Most schools also give counsel to parents of children(female) without rhesus factor in their blood for proper guidance.

Politely ask your mother-in-law for the school's contact, to discuss directly with them. You need to confirm it yourself, maybe your mother-in-law didn't get what the school was trying to tell her.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by Runnazzy(m): 6:47pm On Mar 19
Lol u never do DNA u go dey carry responsibilities for head
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:48pm On Mar 19
gfelo:

Mod please to front-page
Maybe because your child no resemble you. Probably because they think how come an ogre like this father such a fine child
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by SisterAnn(f): 6:53pm On Mar 19
UncleKoboko:

So what exactly is the problem or your problem here?

Is your genotype your bodycount or your bank account balance that you should keep a secret?

What's wrong with people?
That's ehn... I don't know the category of kids on this site.. so dumb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by Verbtips(m): 6:55pm On Mar 19
Sapiens3:

What are you saying?
use your head,simple.
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by Jefferyhi86(m): 7:24pm On Mar 19
Dis one na executive simp
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by waice6571: 7:25pm On Mar 19
Just reply her that you are coming home to come and have a proper DNA test on the child.

No more war!

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by Petewo: 7:27pm On Mar 19
One thing I know about nairaland is that you are certain to be misled when it matters most.So, don't ever bring important issues to this platform for solutions, because you will end up creating more problems for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by AllahOfBlood: 7:30pm On Mar 19
gfelo:

Mod please to front-page

buddy never take that stuff serious and never mind these foolish nairalanders who want to spoil ur joy
some schools in town who doesnt have the facility to run medical test on child do required these information to be sure that the child is no a sickler SS

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by meobizy(f): 7:32pm On Mar 19
Stop asking questions and provide the detail. I donโ€™t understand you Nigerians, always cautious about unnecessary things. Last last, if person wan scam you, he go run am before you catch on.
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by stallionng: 7:32pm On Mar 19
[quote author=NEUDUDE post=129004126]

idiot dey there and be doing i love my baby, whereas she hates you codedly. she just they use your money fund the baby father and herself life.

God wan use the mother in law help but you are still very foolish. No go do DNA, dey there dey mumu
You made a good point but spoilt your contribution by calling him idiot.
It' doesn't show maturity,

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by StraightGaay: 7:35pm On Mar 19
gfelo:
Seriously i dont understand but i love my girl and the baby so much

Does she love you?
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by demoBaba: 7:39pm On Mar 19
PHZADDY1:
When result come out your mind fit no touch ground angry

E no go touch ground.....werey dey speak English I love my wife and my girl.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by demoBaba: 7:40pm On Mar 19
StraightGaay:
Does she love you?

Oga answer nah
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by NEUDUDE: 7:46pm On Mar 19
stallionng:
You made a good point but spoilt your contribution by calling him idiot.
It' doesn't show maturity

fvck maturity. I hate it when a grown man acts stupid

Something isnt right and hes still throwing the word baby upandan like an idiot

this manchild isnt mature so you treat him like so grin
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by ObiaboAdoka(m): 7:46pm On Mar 19
joceey:
Something is fishy Are you sure that baby is yours.
Oyel d ur head bro.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by Bongadu: 7:47pm On Mar 19
Simps never learn
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by femi4: 7:49pm On Mar 19
gfelo:

Mod please to front-page
Incase of emergency, schools need to know the genotype of their pupils
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by PropertyBuying(f): 7:50pm On Mar 19
Only she fully understands her reason and some of we parents too understands smiley
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by segunAde1: 7:52pm On Mar 19
gfelo:

Mod please to front-page

Get someone to help you with the school contacts and do the findings yourself
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by NEUDUDE: 8:04pm On Mar 19
I wonder why a school would need your genotype instead of the child enrolled it just sounds vague to me
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by StraightGaay: 8:06pm On Mar 19
demoBaba:

Oga answer nah
Does she?
Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by NEUDUDE: 8:07pm On Mar 19
femi4:
Incase of emergency, schools need to know the genotype of their pupils

yes pupil genotype correct. why is mother inlaw asking for op genotype then

is it illiteracy or what?

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? by Roger3D(m): 8:16pm On Mar 19
gfelo:

Mod please to front-page
Why bring your personal problems to the internet? Don't have family and friends who can advise you accordingly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman / Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? / Get Free Money For Your Business Or School, No Pay Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.