Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? (17733 Views)

My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) / My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by FalklandOIO: 5:55am On Dec 31, 2018
So, I've got a cousin whose wife aborted a child without the Hubby's knowledge a few years back and the hubby found out months after she lost another son same day she delivered. Her excuse(s) were:

1. That she underwent an x-ray and unbeknownst to her, she was already pregnant and she only saw the warning on the x-ray card that stated that the child may have birth defects.

2. That she and her husband were feuding during that period and she couldn't tell him (or his sister of mother who were by the way her strong allies then).

She then arbitrarily went for the abortion with her landlady and her cousin was the only person she told.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by FalklandOIO: 6:03am On Dec 31, 2018
Long story short, she fessed up (after she was allegedly told go and confess her sins by her pastor) and this totally added fuel to the marriage which was already on the rocks because of her past misdeeds.

The hubby on the other hand abhors abortion (and has always been careful all thru his years of promiscuity not to av any woman abort under any guise or situation).

The marriage has crashed now with a child in the union.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by FalklandOIO: 6:06am On Dec 31, 2018
I would like to hear what other men think and their reaction(s) if they were in his shoes. Contributions from elderly married men welcomed (fuckboys stay off angry)

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by ValCon888: 6:07am On Dec 31, 2018
Its really horrible for her to carry out such an act without her husband's knowledge.

But the totality of the act is not enough for the marriage to crash - if he still loves her. After all, they can always have another kid.

But if he does not love her or want the marriage again, the act is serious enough for him to use as an excuse to start seeing other women.

If a man does not want you, even putting excess salt in his soup is enough reason for him to collapse the marriage .

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by Timil: 6:48am On Dec 31, 2018
So she aborted a pregnancy because of birth defects when some people who have been without child for years are even praying to God that even if its an imbécile they should just give birth to one.

Her second reason is a flimsy excuse to abort a pregnancy it doesn't sound reasonable at all, why would any woman abort a pregnancy because she and her husband aren't on good terms.

No matter the kind of quarrel between them being pregnant alone is enough to end it we are talking of a child here.

From my own view the only reason why a woman would get pregnant and still go ahead to the abort it without informing her hubby, who she already has the vow of "Always and Forever" with is due to the fact that she was having an extra marital affair during the time she and her hubby were feuding and in the process she got the pregnant for another man.

So to save her marriage from crashing as well as save herself from disgrace the best option for her was to abort it, I may be wrong I may be right but there's a a greater possibility that your cousin doesn't own the aborted pregnancy.

Your cousin should let sleeping dogs lie if love still exist between them because as it stands now the level of trust between them is either broken or reduced but if love no longer exist then that marriage may be heading for the rocks but either ways your cousin needs God's guidance to see this through.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by FalklandOIO: 6:53am On Dec 31, 2018
Timil:
So she aborted a pregnancy because of birth defects when some people who have been without child for years are even praying to God that even if its an slowpoke they should just give birth to one.

Her second reason is a flimsy excuse to abort a pregnancy it doesn't sound reasonable at all, why would any woman abort a pregnancy because she and her husband aren't on good terms.

No matter the kind of quarrel between them being pregnant alone is enough to end it we are talking of a child here.

From my own view the only reason why a woman would get pregnant and still go ahead to the abort it without informing her hubby, who she already has the vow of "Always and Forever" with is due to the fact that she was having an extra marital affair during the time she and her hubby were feuding and in the process she got the pregnant for another man.

So to save her marriage from crashing as well as save herself from disgrace the best option for her was to abort it, I may be wrong I may be right but there's a a greater possibility that your cousin doesn't own the aborted pregnancy.

My cousin's thoughts exactly, Its hard to fathom. To make matters worse, she's been in and out of the marriage severally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by FalklandOIO: 6:55am On Dec 31, 2018
grin grin grin thanks for contributing. But like I explained earlier, she's had several misdeeds in the past.

ValCon888:
Its really horrible for her to carry out such an act without her husband's knowledge.

But the totality of the act is not enough for the marriage to crash - if he still loves her. After all, they can always have another kid.

But if he does not love her or want the marriage again, the act is serious enough for him to use as an excuse to start seeing other women.

If a man does not want you, even putting excess salt in his soup is enough reason for him to collapse the marriage .
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by Timil: 7:05am On Dec 31, 2018
FalklandOIO:

My cousin's thoughts exactly, Its hard to fathom. To make matters worse, she's been in and out of the marriage severally.
Apparently this statement alone just proved me right.

Its up to your cousin to decide whether to exist the marriage or continue with it if he chooses the later he should ensure to go for a DNA test when next the woman gives birth just to avoid stories that touch.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by FalklandOIO: 7:09am On Dec 31, 2018
Lemme shed a bit of light on the "Fons et origo" in bros Patrick's voice grin. They started having issues a few years into the union when after a minor disagreement the husband left for work and the her mum called to tell her that her wife had come around to drop the only child with her ( she was just 1 year plus at the time). She came in early that morn, to her Hubby's hometown and told the mums she wanted to buy something around the area. She later called an hour later to tell her "she has come to drop their child and that Olorun a wo a toju e" . Hubby got home to discover that she has moved her belonging away from the home and it was her mother (giving full consent) whom facilitated the whole thing.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by tejiri4(m): 7:14am On Dec 31, 2018
FalklandOIO:
Lemme shed a bit of light on the "Fons et origo" in bros Patrick's voice grin. They started having issues a few years into the union when after a minor disagreement the husband left for work and the her mum called to tell her that her wife had come around to drop the only child with her ( she was just 1 year plus at the time). She came in early that morn, to her Hubby's hometown and told the mums she wanted to buy something around the area. She later called an hour later to tell her "she has come to drop their child and that Olorun a wo a toju e" . Hubby got home to discover that she has moved her belonging away from the home and it was her mother (giving full consent) whom facilitated the whole thing.

why did she decided to leave n drop d baby? throw more light
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 31, 2018
Sometimes sef it's just best to let the sleeping dog lie.
In as much she has acknowledged her misdeeds pls your cousin should forgive her.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by MichaelBukamzy(m): 7:23am On Dec 31, 2018
I suspect that his wife was/is unfaithful. my brother had same experience years back.madam aborted pregnancy after ist child because of small issue with oga(according to her),when oga found out he insisted that madam cheated and that was why she had aborted.my bro was a devoted cathecist and have always suspected madam of cheating.it was so serious that our parish priest,charismatic members,her family,friends and his wife all pleaded with my bro to let the woman stay but he stood his ground. when oga insisted on divorce and gave madam option of saying the truth,madam,confessed to him that it was her ex(dude had relocated seretely when it started).they divorced but the reason why they did was sealed. so,my guy tell your cousin to shove love aside and investigate well because those reasons given by that woman is fishy.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by FalklandOIO: 7:30am On Dec 31, 2018
tejiri4:

why did she decided to leave n drop d baby? throw more light

Well, the thing is she got pregnant while she was about to start her degree (she had already undergone a diploma course in one of the Uni's in the South West) and because the hubby abhors abortion and coupled with the fact that he had just finished Uni himself they married. She started acting up shortly after giving birth (saying she wants to return to school) the hubby pacified her and promised to do all in his power to see her thru school but that she need to tarry awhile so the child can mature and also because age was still very much on her side as she was in her early twenties.

* That was her excuse plus she also said the husband was maltreating her grin grin
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by FalklandOIO: 7:42am On Dec 31, 2018
My sister tori dey, it would surprise you to note that all this happened after she gained admission again to Uni (BTW they had both decided to play safe thru that period until she finished plus my guy was sure he always had protection on 97% of the times they made love) and for her to come up with a pregnancy and then keep mum, only to collude with the landlady to abort. After she cum maintain radio silence until she lost another child ( a boy and a very handsome one at that) then she felt the need to fess up angry .

virgoquin:
Sometimes sef it's just best to let the sleeping dog lie.

In as much she has acknowledged her misdeeds pls your cousin should forgive her.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by sage111: 7:45am On Dec 31, 2018
FalklandOIO:

Well, the thing is she got pregnant while she was about to start her degree (she had already undergone a diploma course in one of the Uni's in the South West) and because the hubby abhors abortion and coupled with the fact that he had just finished Uni himself they married. She started acting up shortly after giving birth (saying she wants to return to school) the hubby pacified her and promised to do all in his power to see her thru school but that she need to tarry awhile so the child can mature and also because age was still very much on her side as she was in her early twenties.

* That was her excuse plus she also said the husband was maltreating her grin grin
Why do I feel like You are happy she is GONE

7 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by derrydinny: 7:49am On Dec 31, 2018
the man is a bastard if he accepts the woman back

it is obvious that she played away match and she got pregnant so she aborted it, ogun go kill that man if he accept am o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by FalklandOIO: 7:55am On Dec 31, 2018
Bros the reply I would give you is contained in this adage "Iku ti o ba pani, to o ba si eni ni fila, ki Adupe" . So many evils happening in marriages these days and I'm sure if God unearths what "some" spouses dey do to their significant others behind their backs several marriages go don hit the rocks.

sage111:
Why do I feel like You are happy she is GONE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by Headlesschicken(m): 8:03am On Dec 31, 2018
undecided Some women v mastered d Art of abortion,fear those folks most of em only get pregnant when they will it...

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by FalklandOIO: 8:08am On Dec 31, 2018
God's way no be our way. When a partner is faithful and keeps to his/her marital vows, he has a way of repaying them for being steadfast. That's why you see some spouses get exposed eventually despite the fake smartness. My guy has neva for once cheated on his wife and gave up most of his social life to please his family. 9-5 life, weekends home mostly (Only football match and prolly parties of coworker's dey carry am commot house).

derrydinny:
the man is a bastard if he accepts the woman back

it is obvious that she played away match and she got pregnant so she aborted it, ogun go kill that man if he accept am o

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by sage111: 8:18am On Dec 31, 2018
FalklandOIO:
Bros the reply I would give you is contained in this adage "Iku ti o ba pani, to o ba si eni ni fila, ki Adupe" . So many evils happening in marriages these days and I'm sure if God unearths what "some" spouses dey do to their significant others behind their backs several marriages go don hit the rocks.

I'm not in anyway absorbing her off any misdeed but that doesnt change my aspersion about You being happy

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by FalklandOIO: 8:22am On Dec 31, 2018
grin grin grin

sage111:
I'm not in anyway absorbing her off any misdeed but that doesnt change my aspersion about You being happy

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by ednut1(m): 8:56am On Dec 31, 2018
Probably d child belongs to anoda guy
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by Maxi3k(m): 9:00am On Dec 31, 2018
Nothing
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by Kobicove(m): 9:00am On Dec 31, 2018
I don't see anything wrong in aborting a baby that could have some birth defects undecided

6 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by naijaboiy: 9:00am On Dec 31, 2018
The trust will no longer be there. Divorce is the best solution in this scenario, let them go and find their real partners.

Anything other than that will only result in more unhappiness and abuse. Let's not see a bigger and bad news where someone has been axed or stabbed to death Biko.

They should just end it. That woman is a sneaky devil.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by sammyj: 9:01am On Dec 31, 2018
She is a goner!! Sorry Arsenal fans ooooo I no they talk to ona oooogrin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by Bizmagnet: 9:01am On Dec 31, 2018
Aborted whose pregnancy? Whether mine or someone else's, she will embark on a journey away from my house.
Check my siggy for your website/blogs/software today.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by FalklandOIO: 9:01am On Dec 31, 2018
Nah @ ednut1 the first child issa splitting image of her dad so no problems there. My sincere opinion tho, I think she still wanted to chop life as she married young plus Mum was 70% of her problem.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by AdemolaA2: 9:02am On Dec 31, 2018
If I already have about 3-4 and she does that ... will give her a round of applause. If I have non and I’m capable of taking care of babies .. will surely frown at her decision of aborting .

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by RevenGeMission: 9:02am On Dec 31, 2018
Even fiance or girlfriend friend try am, our relationship don end be that
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by chloride6: 9:02am On Dec 31, 2018
Simple...

Impregnate her best friend and then abort it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Get Free Money For Your Business Or School, No Pay Back. / "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman / Ladies Talk To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.