Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Some Communities In Aba Enjoy Regular Power, The Rest Should Be Patient — Otti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Communities In Aba Enjoy Regular Power, The Rest Should Be Patient — Otti (12285 Views)

Enugu Bans Okadas, Tipper-Trucks In Nkanu East, West And Some Communities / Ebonyi State Set To Enjoy Regular Power Supply (photos) / In Daura, Buhari’s People Tell Him They Only Enjoy Regular Power Supply When He’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Communities In Aba Enjoy Regular Power, The Rest Should Be Patient — Otti by Toluwanise247(m): 4:17pm On Mar 19
Innobee99:
Proverbs 29:2 ---- "When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn"

Thank u and more strength Sir
Are you from that state
Re: Some Communities In Aba Enjoy Regular Power, The Rest Should Be Patient — Otti by Babangidapikin: 4:17pm On Mar 19
If you are enjoying upto 20 hours light in Abia press share...
because Telco don't wait for equipment to break down before replacing them ...but Disco would see a breakdown yet they won't fix it. Three days now not a flash of light and you need to compete globally....biko allow the same company handle all their value chain in the power industry.

1 Like

Re: Some Communities In Aba Enjoy Regular Power, The Rest Should Be Patient — Otti by Okechinwadike: 4:18pm On Mar 19
Osidazz19:
Hope he ain't lying like that pandora pathological liar Obi.
why not save yourself the hate and start pushing for Nigerian division dude

1 Like

Re: Some Communities In Aba Enjoy Regular Power, The Rest Should Be Patient — Otti by Olavic7(m): 4:20pm On Mar 19
Yeah the governor is trying. I am living at Obikabia, Isiala Ugwa North, Abia State and for some days now we have being enjoying stable, regular and steady electricity. Currently, the governor is repairing the road from Isiala Ugwa junction to Okpuala Ugwa (Obikabia town). Seriously, the governor is a blessing to the states. Moreso, the governor is bless with committed and transparent team, which the chairman of Isiala Ugwa North is part of them. Works and renovations are going on right now at the Secretariat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Communities In Aba Enjoy Regular Power, The Rest Should Be Patient — Otti by Awoh55: 4:23pm On Mar 19
God will give you the grace to do it[/quote]
Re: Some Communities In Aba Enjoy Regular Power, The Rest Should Be Patient — Otti by Ebukamatth(m): 4:26pm On Mar 19
ryloy:
Despite #10 billion monthly FAAC allocation, Alex Otti has be accused of plunging Abia into monumental debt with no single result to show..A Twitter user narrated the debt as follows:

Extra $125m loan from the Islamic Bank. This is +/- N200bn extra.

Add: +/-N100bn borrowed in 2023 from Access Bank in 10/23. Borrowed and paid to Acess Bank's owner for no specific contract(s). An open check.

Add: +/-N50bn from Union Bank in 09/23.

Add: +/-N400bn borrowings for the 2024 FY budget.

Add: +/-N120bn secured by the past administration from AfDB. His government is the benefactor.

Add: +/-N150bn via FAAC/IGR/Grants. Abia gets about +/-N14bn p/month since the removal of subsidy. In comparison, the past administration was receiving about +/-N5bn per month. Figure out the massive differences.

Less: +/- not more than 30KM of roads statewide re-asphalted, which were overly stated and still from every reasonable indice shouldn't be more than N20bn. Note: Not newly constructed roads.

Less: His online propaganda machine.

Divide: +/-N50bn earned by the LGAs in Abia, which he is controlling the funds for. Which LGA in abia can boast of a N500mn infrastructure project?

In less than one year into Dr. Otti's tenure, Abia's debt profile continues to rise. The state is approaching a N1trn borrowing under the current government.

In a comparison of similar situations, Charles Chukwuma Soludo of Anambra state has accomplished much with zero debt and minimal publicity, despite some camps' efforts to discredit his successes.

Dr. Otti, jirikwa ya nwayo!!!

https://twitter.com/Enwagboso/status/1769811767226515579

You said soludo?

You are very high on something
Re: Some Communities In Aba Enjoy Regular Power, The Rest Should Be Patient — Otti by seguno2: 4:49pm On Mar 19
meum:

The Lagos that was built from nothing does it enjoy regular water supply? Which state does? Nigerians have resorted to providing water for themselves. It’s wrong but it is what it is.

So, let the Governor breeeeth! He is trying compared to what Abians have been going through since.

I understand and sympathise with your condition.
Please accept my condolences and sympathies.

Soviet leader Josef Stalin ripped the feathers off a live chicken to demonstrate "how easy it is to govern stupid people." Upon plucking its feathers and leaving it bleeding in pain, Stalin threw some grains for it on the ground, it started to feed on them. That's us right now..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Some Communities In Aba Enjoy Regular Power, The Rest Should Be Patient — Otti by Igbek76: 4:49pm On Mar 19
Obidients will not belief how foolish and naive they are when the reality of governance set in @ their ruling state Abia.
Re: Some Communities In Aba Enjoy Regular Power, The Rest Should Be Patient — Otti by meum: 4:51pm On Mar 19
seguno2:

I understand and sympathise with your condition.
Please accept my condolences and sympathies.

My condolences and prayers are with you.
Re: Some Communities In Aba Enjoy Regular Power, The Rest Should Be Patient — Otti by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:53pm On Mar 19
With this statement by Abia State Governor Otti, it shows that the light up his community 24/7 electricity while other communities in darkness.
Re: Some Communities In Aba Enjoy Regular Power, The Rest Should Be Patient — Otti by Ofunaofu: 4:53pm On Mar 19
ryloy:
Despite #10 billion monthly FAAC allocation, Alex Otti has be accused of plunging Abia into monumental debt with no single result to show..A Twitter user narrated the debt as follows:

Add: +/-N100bn borrowed in 2023 from Access Bank in 10/23. Borrowed and paid to Acess Bank's owner for no specific contract(s). An open check.

Add: +/-N120bn secured by the past administration from AfDB. His government is the benefactor.

Add: +/-N150bn via FAAC/IGR/Grants. Abia gets about +/-N14bn p/month since the removal of subsidy. In comparison, the past administration was receiving about +/-N5bn per month. Figure out the massive differences.

Less: +/- not more than 30KM of roads statewide re-asphalted, which were overly stated and still from every reasonable indice shouldn't be more than N20bn. Note: Not newly constructed roads.

Divide: +/-N50bn earned by the LGAs in Abia, which he is controlling the funds for. Which LGA in abia can boast of a N500mn infrastructure project?

In less than one year into Dr. Otti's tenure, Abia's debt profile continues to rise. The state is approaching a N1trn borrowing under the current government.

In a comparison of similar situations, Charles Chukwuma Soludo of Anambra state has accomplished much with zero debt and minimal publicity, despite some camps' efforts to discredit his successes.

The FAAC allocation below contradicts the bolded

1 Like

Re: Some Communities In Aba Enjoy Regular Power, The Rest Should Be Patient — Otti by maxkoko(m): 4:58pm On Mar 19
Nigerian citizens don’t need pity. Some lunatics will be at the corner just to criticize. They hate progress even a slight progress they hate especially on Nairaland. Too toxic if a place.
Re: Some Communities In Aba Enjoy Regular Power, The Rest Should Be Patient — Otti by maxkoko(m): 5:02pm On Mar 19
Our politicians are more merciful than its masses. The masses are theirs own misfortunes. Even if u power a whole state with 247 Electricity, so many on Nairaland wount appreciate. Nairaland stinks and sucks.
Re: Some Communities In Aba Enjoy Regular Power, The Rest Should Be Patient — Otti by victorDanladi: 5:11pm On Mar 19
Godswillu:
That is what I am talking about
Always give your citizens useful update
I wish the president team can also be given us update (that is important update) on how things are going.
Not blaming everyone and everything

Do you care to listen?

You only listen to someone you love!

Despite all he said during campaign,no be only BALA BLU you hear?
Re: Some Communities In Aba Enjoy Regular Power, The Rest Should Be Patient — Otti by victorDanladi: 5:12pm On Mar 19
meum:
Other states should copy good thing when they see one. Everything isn’t about politics.
Copy what??

Na Alex otti government built the power plant or Berth Nnaji....this desperation to paint Alex otti as Eldorado is turning something else!

1 Like

Re: Some Communities In Aba Enjoy Regular Power, The Rest Should Be Patient — Otti by victorDanladi: 5:13pm On Mar 19
meum:

The Lagos that was built from nothing does it enjoy regular water supply? Which state does? Nigerians have resorted to providing water for themselves. It’s wrong but it is what it is.

So, let the Governor breeeeth! He is trying compared to what Abians have been going through since.
Lagos built from nothing?

You sound like a frustrated IPOB OBIdient
Re: Some Communities In Aba Enjoy Regular Power, The Rest Should Be Patient — Otti by djon78(m): 5:22pm On Mar 19
ryloy:

Alex Oti is a former Bank MD

He has been structuring loans and debts from time immemorial

So Abia State is in safe hands

Moreover funds are needed in critical areas and sectors to kick start the Economy

You can't compare him to soludo
Who actually has not been up to par

Even obiano I criticized has been a better performer
Re: Some Communities In Aba Enjoy Regular Power, The Rest Should Be Patient — Otti by slowice(m): 5:23pm On Mar 19
donbrowser:
Alex Otti, it's not like sensible people don't understand these things but imagine this is Sanwo-Olu addressing Lagosians on a similar issue.

Sanwo olu has nothing similar to address lagosians about. Keep quiet
Re: Some Communities In Aba Enjoy Regular Power, The Rest Should Be Patient — Otti by djon78(m): 5:25pm On Mar 19
Olavic7:
Yeah the governor is trying. I am living at Obikabia, Isiala Ugwa North, Abia State and for some days now we have being enjoying stable, regular and steady electricity. Currently, the governor is repairing the road from Isiala Ugwa junction to Okpuala Ugwa (Obikabia town). Seriously, the governor is a blessing to the states. Moreso, the governor is bless with committed and transparent team, which the chairman of Isiala Ugwa North is part of them. Works and renovations are going on right now at the Secretariat.

Nice one and Thanks

At least we are getting right hand first hand Information from Abia State residents

We know that Abia State is in safe hands with Alex Oti
Re: Some Communities In Aba Enjoy Regular Power, The Rest Should Be Patient — Otti by Osidazz19: 5:26pm On Mar 19
Okechinwadike:
why not save yourself the hate and start pushing for Nigerian division dude

Why don't you tell Pandora pathological lair Obi and your other political leaders to call for division? Na my job to call for division?
Also, tell your "blodas" to move their asses back to your evil jungle instead of continuing nuisance all over Nigeria while crying for separation.
HYPOCRITES
Re: Some Communities In Aba Enjoy Regular Power, The Rest Should Be Patient — Otti by djon78(m): 5:27pm On Mar 19
Ebukamatth:

You said soludo?

You are very high on something

You dey mind am

Even obiano I criticized is many times way ahead of soludo
Re: Some Communities In Aba Enjoy Regular Power, The Rest Should Be Patient — Otti by djon78(m): 5:35pm On Mar 19
Osidazz19:

Why don't you tell Pandora pathological lair Obi and your other political leaders to call for division? Na my job to call for division?
Also, tell your "blodas" to move their asses back to your evil jungle instead of continuing nuisance all over Nigeria while crying for separation.
HYPOCRITES

My joy is that

By the time Alex Oti finishes with Abia his vision

Many of you will cry Blue tears

He isn't even up to 1 year in office
But we can see he is highly visionary
And knows where he is taking the State to

1 Like

Re: Some Communities In Aba Enjoy Regular Power, The Rest Should Be Patient — Otti by Juniorangel(m): 5:49pm On Mar 19
Otti for President 2027...
Re: Some Communities In Aba Enjoy Regular Power, The Rest Should Be Patient — Otti by Innobee99(m): 5:58pm On Mar 19
Toluwanise247:

Are you from that state
I wish. My state is nothing to write home about I must confess
Re: Some Communities In Aba Enjoy Regular Power, The Rest Should Be Patient — Otti by meum: 5:59pm On Mar 19
victorDanladi:

Lagos built from nothing?

You sound like a frustrated IPOB OBIdient
Isn’t that what APC folks like you claim? It’s not every non-APC that is IPOB Obidient. Take note.
Re: Some Communities In Aba Enjoy Regular Power, The Rest Should Be Patient — Otti by meum: 6:05pm On Mar 19
victorDanladi:

Copy what??

Na Alex otti government built the power plant or Berth Nnaji....this desperation to paint Alex otti as Eldorado is turning something else!
Exactly what I said. Everything is not about politics.

Does any community in your state enjoy regular power? I know the answer is NO. Just tell your governor to do copy & paste. Politics aside.
Re: Some Communities In Aba Enjoy Regular Power, The Rest Should Be Patient — Otti by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:21pm On Mar 19
donbrowser:
Alex Otti, it's not like sensible people don't understand these things but imagine this is Sanwo-Olu addressing Lagosians on a similar issue.

They would have abuse the hell out of him, useless people that queue for eba and apu and 4litrs of kerosene they rubbish person that want to ease the inflation on his people

I don't there is something call brain in majority of that their flat head, I think hate was replace for brain in their empty head
Re: Some Communities In Aba Enjoy Regular Power, The Rest Should Be Patient — Otti by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:29pm On Mar 19
Say AMEN to this below prayer:
May what happened in Anambra state during Peter Obi as governor happen to you and may what happened during Asiwaju Bola Tinubu reign as Lagos state governor not happen in your life?

rinzaugustine:
Nothing about baba Agbado emilokan to celebrate except dancing owambe and wasting billions on lies and propaganda but look at an action governor achieving great feats daily. A new Nigeria is possible with Peter Obi..yarimo come and spill some tears on this thread for Oti to celebrate him as your tears will serve for the Nairaland online celebration
Re: Some Communities In Aba Enjoy Regular Power, The Rest Should Be Patient — Otti by cardoctor(m): 6:31pm On Mar 19
Thats naija for u. Well done bro. You are doing well for your state. U will leave a lasting legacy.
Re: Some Communities In Aba Enjoy Regular Power, The Rest Should Be Patient — Otti by yarimo(m): 6:41pm On Mar 19
ogunsbanjul:
May what happened in Anambra state during Peter Obi as governor happen to you and may what happened during Asiwaju Bola Tinubu reign as Lagos state governor not happen in your life?

May what happened in anambra state during obi never happened to me, may what happened in Lagos state during TINUBU happened to me
Re: Some Communities In Aba Enjoy Regular Power, The Rest Should Be Patient — Otti by rinzaugustine: 6:44pm On Mar 19
ogunsbanjul:

Amen and Amen and Amen . Thanks for the good prayers., looks like you know me. I actually left Lagos during time of tinubu . When marwa operation sweep was disbanded in Tinubu first term. Armed robbers were robbing people from house to house daily after writing letters they will come. I believe you remember when that blood thirsty armed robber Akanni was nailed on the cross in broad light around 2001 before gani Adams started OPC that helped a lot in killing many of those criminals . I left due to the chaos, killings and crime. I actually made it for the first time under Obi’s grant for small businesses . Never knew him and he never knew me.Obi invested more than 50% of anambra money on human beings and the multiplier effect was felt by everybody. Produce locally and Obi will never fail to support you. Without him nobody would know innoson today and he did a lot of infrastructures particularly in the rural areas . Security under him was adjudged the best in the whole of Nigeria for five years

1 Like

Re: Some Communities In Aba Enjoy Regular Power, The Rest Should Be Patient — Otti by udemzyudex(m): 6:46pm On Mar 19
ryloy:

Trash.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan's Plot To Disunite The Southwest / Handicapped Lawyer Beaten-up At Presidential Committee Hearing / Osinbajo On A Condolence Visit To Pa Fasinro’s Family And Pastor Olorunnimbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.