Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,434 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu (32328 Views)

Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition / Senator Dino Melaye's Outfit To AMVCA 2020 (photo) / Seyi Makinde Dressed In Amotekun Outfit To Sign Bill Into Law (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by CHIOMAEZEH: 8:25pm On Mar 19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h1Z07GmtUM

I never even hear from Simon Ekpa of recent ....
Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by walosky(m): 8:26pm On Mar 19
The living legend Cow-ard Sunday Igbogho has been trying to imitate
Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by smartemperor042: 8:29pm On Mar 19
Your entire generation will soon be sentenced to death.
Stupid animal!

Osidazz19:
The fake Louis Vuitton-wearing IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey. Time to sentence this criminal to death and hang his sorry miserable low life ass.
Enough of this charade, justice delayed is justice denied.
Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by MaziObinnaokija: 8:30pm On Mar 19
cool Onyendu

1 Like

Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by Diligence: 8:30pm On Mar 19
Wearing same outfit over Andover again simply epitomises DEFIANCE, PROTEST!

Anything that has to do with ISI-AGU, or has these colours: red, black, and green, sends shivers to the spines of cowardly Nigerians including Judges (Binta Nyako & co)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by Jerk1: 8:32pm On Mar 19
tefishy:
I can't wait to see SE peaceful like it was before. If Kanu is the solution, government should do the needful
they don't want peace in SE that's why they are using Ekpa.
Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by 3kay945(m): 8:34pm On Mar 19
This country problem is just too complex! It will take a genius to put things in order. Problems too many, divers and fragile.
I sorry for this country future.

1 Like

Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by Jakumo(m): 8:34pm On Mar 19
Osidazz19:
The fake Louis Vuitton-wearing IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey. Time to sentence this criminal to death and hang his sorry miserable low life ass.
Enough of this charade, justice delayed is justice denied.

I suspect you dislike Mr. Kanu and are not impressed with his jailhouse fashion sense. I must remind you though, that in his Napoleonic heydey, Kanu encouraged his cult followers to lick his shoes like cute little puppies, and thereby polish those shoes to a glistening military sheen worthy of any self-declared Head of State's shoes.

As a repentant and reformed shoe licker myself, I am saddened to see that NO provision whatsoever has been made by the Nigerian Prison Service to allow Kanu's cult followers access to lick the shoes of their dapper messiah during prison visiting hours at the very least. I want to take this opportunity to appeal to President Tinubu to kindly look into this urgent matter because a messiah cannot languish behind bars while also suffering the double jeopardy of being kept away from devout shoe lickers whose fundamental rights are being gratuitously violated by that same denial of shoe-licking access.

God bless Nicaragua!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by IreneJane: 8:35pm On Mar 19
1bunne4lif:
Las Las he'll be free, shame on all unity beggers
They can't hold him forever

Na wetin make am dey prison be this... Na una dey make mouth dey add sorrow for the man

1 Like

Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by NorthernersSuck: 8:36pm On Mar 19
This is where you see those Fulani slaves from the waste blowing grammar

2 Likes

Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by Bfly: 8:37pm On Mar 19
It probably will demarket fendi to aware people
Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by MrCork: 8:39pm On Mar 19
Ofunaofu:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/why-i-wear-same-outfit-to-court-nnamdi-kanu/

THIS TERRRRORIST SCUM BASSSTARD NNAMDI KANU NEEED TO ROT & DIE LIKE A RAT IN PRISION FOR THE SAKE OF PEACE NIGERIA....TO HELL WITH THE BASSSTARD..they need to die him fast!!! (no oofencsece) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by patrickcollins: 8:40pm On Mar 19
Xosh:
This man has seen and experience lots of she'ge (s).
There's nothing sweeter like freedom of movement.

Lots of freedom fighters have been killed for what they believe, Nalvany of Russia comes to mind
Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by franudi: 8:41pm On Mar 19
Federal government should release Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by Sleekfingers: 8:41pm On Mar 19
inoki247:
Lol I'm sure this Gucci no fit be one cloth cos the cloth go don fade since make person dey wear only one cloth for more than 2yrs....

He only wear it , when going to court......
Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by mozona(m): 8:41pm On Mar 19
he has many of that cloth...
Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:44pm On Mar 19
IreneJane:

Na wetin make am dey prison be this... Na una dey make mouth dey add sorrow for the man
Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by benitwater(m): 8:47pm On Mar 19
We thought you'd been doing promo for Versace ni😁😁

Abi na Fendi
Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by GreatrAnalyst: 8:48pm On Mar 19
Is it the Nigerian government that doesn't treat her citizens well that will treat well someone in custody?
Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by Roger3D(m): 8:50pm On Mar 19
I think he's lying. Its just not possible for him to have just one outfit for getting close to 3 years now. He's just insisting on wearing his Fendi to extract sympathy from Nigerians that's all. Anyway not my problem
Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by Felaincarnated: 8:51pm On Mar 19
Ur use-less government sent dia coward armies to kill him
ILoveNG:

What happened the last time they granted the coward bail ?
Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by papiwyte(m): 8:52pm On Mar 19
Even obi nablack him d wear always.....
Violent obidients grin grin grin grin
They must learn by force

Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by tefishy(m): 8:53pm On Mar 19
But there is debate in the roles of Ekpa in all of this. Even Kanu denies he isn't working for him

Jerk1:
they don't want peace in SE that's why they are using Ekpa.
Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by Sccarrr: 8:58pm On Mar 19
Bongadu:
Let him die in DSS custody let bloody war start

This is 2024 not 1994

We will start with ddosing all web services in and out of Nigeria

Just let him die please

same thing u cowards talk bfr he was arrested...if Kanu is arrested again, we are going to burn everywhere blabla...3 years gone already.
facts is nobody dey take u cowards seriously, if den born una well,do pass ursef 😂

1 Like

Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by Franky9584(m): 9:05pm On Mar 19
After God na him
Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by Uniquekriss(m): 9:07pm On Mar 19
bolaayenimo:
They have reset his brain. Begging for two minutes of release
you will just be rushing to type rubbish rather than reading to understand
Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by chatinent: 9:14pm On Mar 19
Even if a referendum was what was sought, it should not have been the way MNK did his.

1 Like

Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by MatrixCircle: 9:14pm On Mar 19
Biafra agitation was due to Buhari's government but he's no longer in power so Biafra agitation has died down.
Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by Sccarrr: 9:23pm On Mar 19
[quote author=Bongadu post=129010319][/quote] yes na..na Kanu's end in picture be that..u cowards can't do anything about it😂
Re: Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu by Jakumo(m): 9:32pm On Mar 19
The most powerful gesture of peace that His Excellency President Bola Tinubu could extend to the Igbo tribe of South Eastern Nigeria would be to order the immediate release of Mr. Nnamdi Kanu.

Mr. Kanu has paid his dues and has spent enough time in detention to establish his credentials as a fearless and outspoken leader of men. Psychiatrists might examine archive photographs showing Kanu looking down at his shoes approvingly while a cult follower licked those shoes like a puppy dog, and perhaps conclude that Kanu suffered from delusions of grandeur to have encouraged that sort of extreme fan-boy groveling to the extent of permitting such a baffling display of buffoonery to be caught on camera for the world to see.

Be that as it may, the positive aspects of freeing Mr. Nnamdi Kanu from federal detention far outweigh the possible long-term repercussions. In this light, I join others in appealing to President Bola Tinubu on behalf of the unrepentant and unbowed Nnamdi Kanu, by asking that the man be set free in the spirit of political reconciliation and the interest of peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... / Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.