Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Utorrent With International Web Proxy - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Utorrent With International Web Proxy (2693 Views)

Free Proxy List, Web Proxy List, Socks List Download Them As Raw Text Format. / India Web Proxy 3.2.1 For Internet Browsing / *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Utorrent With International Web Proxy by lanre2009: 5:12am On Nov 15, 2011
Hi,

i just want to know if anyone has successful been able to use utorrent with international web proxy, pls post the procedures that made it work here. Thanks
Re: Utorrent With International Web Proxy by doziej84: 1:11am On Nov 16, 2011
@lanre, is iwp still working if yes. which network & wats the settings.

thnks
Re: Utorrent With International Web Proxy by lanre2009: 6:10am On Nov 16, 2011
yeah iwp is still working, actually that is what i am using now, the premium account, with multilinks modem. it also works with etisalat and mtn. you can get the three months accounts with 18gb download limit for $15 through payment with liberty reserve.

you can find the settings here: http://web-tunnel.com/config.html

more details here:- http://web-tunnel.com/settings.php
Re: Utorrent With International Web Proxy by doziej84: 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2011
lanre, is the MTN posted there actually working. b/cos ive tried it with mtn and it dosent connect and it is quite slow with Etisalat.

are u using a Multilinks EVDO modem with IWP. im considering buying that if MTN dosent work soon enough.

pls hw is the speed of IWP + multilinks. is it faster compared to mtn. Also are u in Port-harcourt.
Re: Utorrent With International Web Proxy by lanre2009: 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2011
i am using multilinks BLUE BROADBAND ADU-5100 CDMA EVDO REV. A USB MODEM. it works quite well.
Re: Utorrent With International Web Proxy by doziej84: 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2011
@lanre, iwp with mtn and iwp with multilinkss, which is faster.

also do u need to subscribe for multilinks package while still using iwp.

thanks
Re: Utorrent With International Web Proxy by lanre2009: 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2011
i think it could be faster with mtn but reason i dont like mtn with iwp is that mtn disconnects too much and you have to keep reconnecting it, but you can leave the multilinks on and it doesnt disconnect. Of course if your subscription is running with multilinks i dont think there would be any need for iwp. My subscription has stopped running like the past four months.

(1) (Reply)

Is Dragstock.com A SCAM? / Can An Ipad With Only WIFI Work In Nigeria(enugu) / Anyone With Single 4gb DDR2 RAM?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.