Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,754 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members (7594 Views)

MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun / Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts / Ogunbiyi Accuses Adeleke Of Violating Senatorial Ticket Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members by jogsman01(m): 5:06am On Mar 22
beardedboy:

1. You're the one who keeps census of people living in Osun?
2. Yes, Aregbe betrayed the trust. He came as a religious Muslim but turned out to be an idolator and scammer. He was just another politician.
3. That you're a registered engineer doesn't prevent you from being a political jobber. There's just levels to it. After all, your paymaster who used a billion to renovate house is also a political jobber.
I can see you really have a whole lot of time to respond but I won't stoop low like that nonentity that you are. Just keep suffering for the next 6½ years if your party will make a comeback to Osun State. And keep on relying on Aregbesola to help you make the comeback.
Once again, soldier go, soldier come, my own barrack remain. I will always work with any govt in power, not that silly you that is crying cos of dust, and that dust you are.
On a passing note, make sure you don't die before your time cos that might be your biggest suffering. Ire oooo grin
Re: Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members by beardedboy(m): 5:42am On Mar 22
jogsman01:
I can see you really have a whole lot of time to respond but I won't stoop low like that nonentity that you are. Just keep suffering for the next 6½ years if your party will make a comeback to Osun State. And keep on relying on Aregbesola to help you make the comeback.
Once again, soldier go, soldier come, my own barrack remain. I will always work with any govt in power, not that silly you that is crying cos of dust, and that dust you are.
On a passing note, make sure you don't die before your time cos that might be your biggest suffering. Ire oooo grin
1. Once again, you responded first. So don't expect that your gibberish will pass without a befitting response. That's not how it works on this platform.

2. Unlike you who is a political jobber and part of those sharing people's commonwealth, I do not belong to any party and I get no kobo from any political group, activity or person.

3. You call yourself an engineer but have zero concern for people's safety. You're a disgrace to the engineering profession and should bury your face in shame.

4. if you like sleep there for 60 years. It affects me not. It's your own life and unborn generation's life you're destroying by eating people's commonwealth. But then I can't shame the shameless.

5. You're the first and only person to stoop low in this conversation so far. You've used enough vulgar terms to tarnish the image of anyone associated with you. But since you have no shame you won't see it as anything. I wonder the kind of values you pass to your children. Oh, you have no values except sharing commonwealth.

6. Maybe you should replace rice with dust since you're dust. You see how you sound? Not so bright, you are.

7. I will only die at my appointed time. It's not in my power or yours to decide when anyone dies.
Re: Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members by Snitcher410: 10:06am On Mar 22
OboOlora:
It is expected to keep the wealth and riches within the family.
If you know the Adelekes, you will know they have Osun in their pockets
What do you expect when you vote for a family that want power so much because you love one of them son that is a musician..one day davido will say he want to be a governor someday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ECWA Pastor And 2 Church Members Killed By Terrorists In Niger State / BREAKING NEWS: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To London Hospital / The Presbyterian Church Of Biafra In 1858

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.