Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,415 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

APC Gives Members 7 Days Ultimatum To Withdraw Cases In Court Or Risk Expulsion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Gives Members 7 Days Ultimatum To Withdraw Cases In Court Or Risk Expulsion (6018 Views)

PDP Crisis: Wike Tells Mark Panel He Won’t Withdraw Cases Against Secondus / Bayelsa Assembly Gives Members Life Pensions / Ndume, Others Risk Expulsion From APC Over NASS Leadership Tussle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Gives Members 7 Days Ultimatum To Withdraw Cases In Court Or Risk Expulsion by okrote4real: 8:13pm On Mar 21
RESOLUTION OF THE 146TH MEETING OF THE ALL PROGRESSIVES CONGRESS (APC) NATIONAL WORKING COMMITTEE (NWC) WITH RESPECT TO THE BENUE STATE CHAPTER OF THE PARTY

At its 146th Meeting held on March 20th, 2024, the National Working Committee of our great Party deliberated and resolved as follows:

That all ongoing cases filed in the name of the Party or associated with matters concerning the Party and involving Party members must be discontinued and withdrawn from the courts within the next 7 days.

That failure to comply with this resolution will result in disciplinary action being taken against any member responsible for such suits, including immediate suspension and ultimately expulsion from the Party.

That it is crucial that all members of the APC Benue State Chapter adhere to this directive promptly. The unity and integrity of our Party must be upheld, and resolving legal matters internally is paramount to maintaining the cohesion and focus of the APC.

SIGNED:
*Sen. Surajudeen Ajibola Basiru, Ph.D., B.L*
National Secretary
All Progressives Congress (APC)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Gives Members 7 Days Ultimatum To Withdraw Cases In Court Or Risk Expulsion by derecho(m): 8:14pm On Mar 21
Terrorist party

18 Likes

Re: APC Gives Members 7 Days Ultimatum To Withdraw Cases In Court Or Risk Expulsion by Ijid: 8:16pm On Mar 21
For the peace of the party I guess

Because a house divided against itself cannot stand

4 Likes

Re: APC Gives Members 7 Days Ultimatum To Withdraw Cases In Court Or Risk Expulsion by adekolaelect(m): 8:17pm On Mar 21
SRJ signed ...... Good move from the party to uphold party supremacy.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Gives Members 7 Days Ultimatum To Withdraw Cases In Court Or Risk Expulsion by SadiqBabaSani: 8:32pm On Mar 21
This is Draconian and undemocratic

5 Likes

Re: APC Gives Members 7 Days Ultimatum To Withdraw Cases In Court Or Risk Expulsion by Racoon(m): 8:37pm On Mar 21
They don't even believe in the freedom of association and participatory democracy they preach. Everyone is not and must be forced to be a zombie.

6 Likes

Re: APC Gives Members 7 Days Ultimatum To Withdraw Cases In Court Or Risk Expulsion by Shadomaan7: 8:39pm On Mar 21
APC has always prioritized unity and integrity within the party, and this directive reinforces that commitment. Any opposition from political opponents like the delusionist Obedients is simply a reflection of their inability to accept the success and achievements of APC.

12 Likes

Re: APC Gives Members 7 Days Ultimatum To Withdraw Cases In Court Or Risk Expulsion by helinues: 8:41pm On Mar 21
No bitter politics.

No time wastage

Could the opposition emulate this? Hell No, they would rather fight dirty instead

16 Likes

Re: APC Gives Members 7 Days Ultimatum To Withdraw Cases In Court Or Risk Expulsion by Foreverly02: 8:46pm On Mar 21
Hmmm
Re: APC Gives Members 7 Days Ultimatum To Withdraw Cases In Court Or Risk Expulsion by Preciousnobel2: 8:54pm On Mar 21
Nah them sabi o
Re: APC Gives Members 7 Days Ultimatum To Withdraw Cases In Court Or Risk Expulsion by helinues: 8:56pm On Mar 21
Racoon:
They don't even believe in the freedom of association and participatory democracy they preach. Everyone is not and must be forced to be a zombie.

Read and comprehend and stop acting like a zombie or spam bot

14 Likes

Re: APC Gives Members 7 Days Ultimatum To Withdraw Cases In Court Or Risk Expulsion by kpakpakpa(m): 9:15pm On Mar 21
Gov. Alia and the SGF no wan gree for anybody.

They should suspend the governor or his loyalists and kiss the state goodbye for all i care
Re: APC Gives Members 7 Days Ultimatum To Withdraw Cases In Court Or Risk Expulsion by kpakpakpa(m): 9:29pm On Mar 21
helinues:
No bitter politics.

No time wastage

Could the opposition emulate this? Hell No, they would rather fight dirty instead
You don't know what is cooking. Each elective person in Benue is feeling like boss. The governor believes that without him, the party would have not won the 2023 general election which is true to a large extent, and deserve the respect of party members as a leader of the party. This means that all the decision in the state and the party should get his approval first before implementation.

The SGF and his gang also believes that they provided the structure for the governor to win which is also true. And the governor must listen to them and seek approval from them first before taking any decision in the party and state at large.

Both groups has agreed NOT to the other and its bringing alot of problems. It is worthy to note that the governor has the masses support while the sgf has the federal power.

3 Likes

Re: APC Gives Members 7 Days Ultimatum To Withdraw Cases In Court Or Risk Expulsion by helinues: 9:54pm On Mar 21
kpakpakpa:

You don't know what is cooking. Each elective person in Benue is feeling like boss. The governor believes that without him, the party would have not won the 2023 general election which is true to a large extent, and deserve the respect of party members as a leader of the party. This means that all the decision in the state and the party should get his approval first before implementation.

The SGF and his gang also believes that they provided the structure for the governor to win which is also true. And the governor must listen to them and seek approval from them first before taking any decision in the party and state at large.

Both groups has agreed NOT to the other and its bringing alot of problems. It is worthy to note that the governor has the masses support while the sgf has the federal power.

Wetin this one dey talk?

Why do you lots like petty gossiping like this?

8 Likes

Re: APC Gives Members 7 Days Ultimatum To Withdraw Cases In Court Or Risk Expulsion by chopnaira: 9:57pm On Mar 21
These guys keep unifying while other parties keep tearing themselves apart.

2 Likes

Re: APC Gives Members 7 Days Ultimatum To Withdraw Cases In Court Or Risk Expulsion by kpakpakpa(m): 9:59pm On Mar 21
helinues:

Wetin this one dey talk?

Why do you lots live petty gossiping like this?
I'm saying suspending anyone is not the solution. They should resolve the issue without threats to any side. You can believe what you like but what i said is not a gossip or a hidden issue.

Why the names calling sir
Re: APC Gives Members 7 Days Ultimatum To Withdraw Cases In Court Or Risk Expulsion by helinues: 10:00pm On Mar 21
kpakpakpa:

I'm saying suspending anyone is not the solution. They should resolve the issue without threats to any side. You can believe what you like but what i said is not a gossip or a hidden issue.

Why the names calling sir

The Apc said they don't want court dragging cos it might backfired.

What exactly is your issue with that? Are you an Apc supporter?

9 Likes

Re: APC Gives Members 7 Days Ultimatum To Withdraw Cases In Court Or Risk Expulsion by kpakpakpa(m): 10:11pm On Mar 21
helinues:

The Apc said they don't want court dragging cos it might backfired.

What exactly is your issue with that? Are you an Apc supporter?
And i'm telling you that suspending anyone will be worse than the backfiring. I'm not An Apc supporter but i pray for them to succeed, everyone must not be a card carrying party member to air his opinion. Moreover, we are talking about my state and i believe you are not here so let me be.

Sir partyman, let them suspend anyone and see what will happen. If a nobody like me knows this much, how about the main players? This your sabi sabi is too much

1 Like

Re: APC Gives Members 7 Days Ultimatum To Withdraw Cases In Court Or Risk Expulsion by Mko123(m): 4:39am On Mar 22
Those that give a f*CK went that way
Re: APC Gives Members 7 Days Ultimatum To Withdraw Cases In Court Or Risk Expulsion by EponObi: 5:01am On Mar 22
grin

This is the kind of strong stance you would expect from Obi to solve the ongoing, never ending crisis in his party. Like I said, Nigerians aren't fools. Obi can't even manage his own party affairs, can't/haven't and incapable of leading resolutions to conflicts - how does that make him a leader? No by by writing useless threads everyday on X. Since I made the post below, Joe vs Abure conflict entered the menu. No one is a leader without followers. Except his paid, rouge twitter influencers, Obi has no serious follower base. Obi can't pinpoint a single person he mentored to become great in the political arena. Even in his state Anambra, he has zero political gladiators.

Now you understand why he has zero value in Nigeria politics except being an SPV. He will always remain a fodder to the political ambitions of others. Na so men dem go dey use am up and down.

EponObi:
grin Circus. House of Cards.

If it's not yet obvious to you, Obi has no control or rather lost control of the party. From Abure doing anyhow, the excos behaving like barbarians, now the followers rejecting the official candidate of the party in their most important and powerful state. House of cards!

In fact, I would say Abure and LP influencers are more powerful than that man with effeminate voice. Epon Obi just weak anyhow. embarassed

Obi go they write rubbish thread on Twitter but can't keep control of his party's internal affairs. Same with Aisha. I laugh! grin

Abure was accused of forgery, blackmail, attempted murder, intimidation, and party sabotage, Obi couldn't put his foot on the ground. Same Abure is moving around like nothing happened. But you think this Obi can challenge the so called "structure of corruption" ravaging our country. You think that man can remove fuel subsidy, deal with the forex cabal without losing control of the country and his government? Obedients can keep deceiving themselves, but Nigerians are not stupid. 1 Atiku over 1000 Obi's any time, any day - as per Asiwaju supporter wey I be.

Re: APC Gives Members 7 Days Ultimatum To Withdraw Cases In Court Or Risk Expulsion by ozo13(m): 6:13am On Mar 22
Great party indeed.occupied by greedy and useless men that aren't beneficial to poor citizens of the country.Thieves
Re: APC Gives Members 7 Days Ultimatum To Withdraw Cases In Court Or Risk Expulsion by Michael547(m): 8:24am On Mar 22
Hmm
Re: APC Gives Members 7 Days Ultimatum To Withdraw Cases In Court Or Risk Expulsion by Chinkoalhaji34: 8:27am On Mar 22
Unwavering support for APC and its achievements, anyone who criticizes the party is just a delusionist Obedient who cant accept an election outcome,
Re: APC Gives Members 7 Days Ultimatum To Withdraw Cases In Court Or Risk Expulsion by stormborn28(m): 9:22am On Mar 22
derecho:
Terrorist party

Yes oooooo
Re: APC Gives Members 7 Days Ultimatum To Withdraw Cases In Court Or Risk Expulsion by SaLongs1(m): 9:27am On Mar 22
derecho:
Terrorist party
Terrorist party or not a house divided by needless litigations will waste resources.
Re: APC Gives Members 7 Days Ultimatum To Withdraw Cases In Court Or Risk Expulsion by Emekaonline: 11:44am On Mar 22
Racoon:

But the Labour Party that suspend its treasure just because she accused the chairman of frauds believe in freedom of association in your brain
Re: APC Gives Members 7 Days Ultimatum To Withdraw Cases In Court Or Risk Expulsion by Emekaonline: 11:47am On Mar 22
ozo13:
Great party indeed.occupied by greedy and useless men that aren't beneficial to poor citizens of the country.Thieves

Please could you tell us the benefits of Abure and his gang of thieves in the Labour Party to Nigerians? If Abure is not greedy, why dont you advise him to step aside for investigation? Hahahahaha
Re: APC Gives Members 7 Days Ultimatum To Withdraw Cases In Court Or Risk Expulsion by ozo13(m): 11:24pm On Mar 22
Emekaonline:

Please could you tell us the benefits of Abure and his gang of thieves in the Labour Party to Nigerians? If Abure is not greedy, why dont you advise him to step aside for investigation? Hahahahaha
lol.i don't support labor party.i learnt they sign an agreement to step aside and has refused to honor it

(1) (Reply)

Obi Grants Amnesty To 21 Prisoners In Anambra / Tomato Price Has Crashed In Kano - PIC / Orji Kalu's Son Develops World's Money Spilling Game, Hits 10M Downloads In Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.