Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Breaking: Nigeria Content Creators To Earn Through Facebook, Instagram June 2024 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Breaking: Nigeria Content Creators To Earn Through Facebook, Instagram June 2024 (5277 Views)

Elon Musk 'mocks' Facebook, Instagram / Funniest Tweets About Facebook, Instagram And WhatsApp Since They Are Down (Pix) / Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Nigeria Content Creators To Earn Through Facebook, Instagram June 2024 by DonXavi(m): 10:54pm On Mar 21
This is a very good news and a massive and huge one for naija content creators who always have to look for people abroad to help them manage their pages so they could earn from them, most time these brothers abroad take advantage of these local content creators. This is actually long overdue.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Content Creators To Earn Through Facebook, Instagram June 2024 by santopelele(m): 11:32pm On Mar 21
Wow! I can't wait for june to come, i have over 50k followers and over 950k views in each of my reels
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Content Creators To Earn Through Facebook, Instagram June 2024 by crestedaguiyi: 1:42am On Mar 22
derecho:
Na for Tinubu to claim this one as achievement after 1year in office.

Just wait and see dem

It is actually a big achievement, I am not his fan but he got this right.

You don't understand the impact of what he has done till it starts yielding .

YouTube has made millionaires in Nigeria,I want Facebook to join

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Nigeria Content Creators To Earn Through Facebook, Instagram June 2024 by November24(f): 1:44am On Mar 22
helinues:

Then who are those crying online about hardship?

This guy is stupid for free
What a waste

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nigeria Content Creators To Earn Through Facebook, Instagram June 2024 by Shokoloko(f): 1:46am On Mar 22
I do not like Tinubu, but this right here is his achievement and I doff my hat to him.
The only issue will be earnings will be taxed from source and remitted to the Nigerian government. Hopefully the tax is not above 30%

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nigeria Content Creators To Earn Through Facebook, Instagram June 2024 by Ndipe(m): 3:48am On Mar 22
Good move.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Content Creators To Earn Through Facebook, Instagram June 2024 by press9jatv: 4:17am On Mar 22
santopelele:
Wow! I can't wait for june to come, i have over 50k followers and over 950k views in each of my reels
wow you are a content creator already.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Content Creators To Earn Through Facebook, Instagram June 2024 by press9jatv: 4:18am On Mar 22
DonXavi:
This is a very good news and a massive and huge one for naija content creators who always have to look for people abroad to help them manage their pages so they could earn from them, most time these brothers abroad take advantage of these local content creator. This is actually over due.
yes soo. It’s long overdue jare
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Content Creators To Earn Through Facebook, Instagram June 2024 by DeLaRue: 4:21am On Mar 22
The President is doing well in many areas.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Content Creators To Earn Through Facebook, Instagram June 2024 by dominique(f): 5:33am On Mar 22
press9jatv:
At last Nigeria prayers has been answered. Na to work on creating content niii. Minister of communications should be credit here also

Dem go almost choke us with content especially those skit makers
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Content Creators To Earn Through Facebook, Instagram June 2024 by press9jatv: 6:14am On Mar 22
dominique:

Dem go almost choke us with content especially those skit makers
dem done choke us already

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nigeria Content Creators To Earn Through Facebook, Instagram June 2024 by brightDdon(m): 6:27am On Mar 22
press9jatv:
Breaking: Nigeria content creators to earn through Facebook, Instagram June 2024

Meta, the parent company of Instagram, is set to launch a new feature on its Instagram and Facebook app in June 2024, aimed at empowering Nigerian creators to monetize their content and earn a livelihood through the platform.

This announcement was made by Meta’s President of Global Affairs, Nick Clegg, following a meeting with President Tinubu at the presidential villa earlier today.

Earlier in his remarks, Clegg expressed gratitude to President Tinubu for facilitating an executive order crucial to the landing of Meta-backed deep-sea cable infrastructure in Nigeria.

We want to lead Africa in digital technology, Tinubu tells Meta
Facebook, Instagram restored after few minutes downtime
Instagram, Facebook users experience downtime in Nigeria, worldwide

He said, “It is an extraordinary infrastructure project. When it comes on stream in the first quarter of 2025, it will be twice as much as the capacity of all subsea cables that exist.

“We buried the cable 50 per cent deeper than any other subsea cables under the seabed.”

He further emphasised the cable’s potential economic impact, estimating, “It could yield up to 37 billion dollars worth of increase in economic activity in the next two or three years across the African continent.”

Clegg then elaborated on Meta’s commitment, saying, “We have a lot to do with Nigeria to deepen partnerships,” and affirmed, “We will, in June 2024, introduce a feature on our Instagram app that will allow Nigerian creators to monetize their content to enable them to earn a living using the app.”

Also speaking, Minister of Communications, Innovation, and Digital Economy, Dr ‘Bosun Tijani, Nigeria’s Minister of Communications, Innovation, and Digital Economy, echoed the importance of Meta platforms in Nigeria, stressing the need for collaborative engagements to drive development in the digital economy sector.

He emphasised the importance of collaboration, stating, “We must continue to engage to create opportunities for our people so they can also share in global prosperity.”

https://tribuneonlineng.com/nigerian-content-creators-to-earn-through-facebook-instagram-june-2024/

But content creators in Nigeria with monetized account were been paid in IG and Facebook na.. why is it sounding as though it's a new initiative.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nigeria Content Creators To Earn Through Facebook, Instagram June 2024 by adebambo13d: 8:50am On Mar 22
Why not go and eat before faintingWhy not go and eat before fainting...
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Content Creators To Earn Through Facebook, Instagram June 2024 by press9jatv: 9:27am On Mar 22
brightDdon:

But content creators in Nigeria with monetized account were been paid in IG and Facebook na.. why is it sounding as though it's a new initiative.

it’s just that content creators can applied for monetisation from Nigeria. Starting from June 2024, Nigeria 🇳🇬 will now be part of the country that is eligible to applied for monetisation.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Content Creators To Earn Through Facebook, Instagram June 2024 by UchmanUboy: 11:34am On Mar 22
What of the requirements?
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Content Creators To Earn Through Facebook, Instagram June 2024 by faceland: 12:50pm On Mar 22
This is a such.

So Nigerians were not earning. Why were people making those Facebook skit that must be 3 minutes long? So all of them were foreign accounts?
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Content Creators To Earn Through Facebook, Instagram June 2024 by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:57pm On Mar 22
helinues:

Then who are those waiting for government to put food on their tables?

You don't talk like an adult.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Content Creators To Earn Through Facebook, Instagram June 2024 by 348august: 1:29pm On Mar 22
Exciting news for Nigerian creators! Glad to see President Tinubus leadership in facilitating this partnership and economic growth through digital technology. Looking forward to the feature in 2024!Exciting news for Nigerian creators! Glad to see President Tinubus leadership in facilitating this partnership and economic growth through digital technology. Looking forward to the feature in 2024!...
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Content Creators To Earn Through Facebook, Instagram June 2024 by CHIOMAEZEH: 10:08am On Mar 23
Some news agencies say it's only in Instagram
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Content Creators To Earn Through Facebook, Instagram June 2024 by Shomek(m): 3:10pm On Mar 23
Thank god i need to start working with my facebook account now
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Content Creators To Earn Through Facebook, Instagram June 2024 by press9jatv: 6:45pm On Mar 23
Nlfpmod fergie001 mynd44 Fp
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Content Creators To Earn Through Facebook, Instagram June 2024 by Ournolly: 3:43pm On Mar 24
Ijid:
Good news.

But Facebook is too stringy to my likeness unlike tiktok
Does tiktok pay Nigerian publishers per video views?

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Free Surf! / Jumia Is So Deceptive! / Glo Has Taken The Competition Challenge From Mtn, Slashes Tariffs:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.