Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Top Ten Largest Megacities In The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Ten Largest Megacities In The World (701 Views)

Ten Largest Ethnicities In South South / Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa / buhari to inaugurate AB Inbev's largest brewery in west africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten Largest Megacities In The World by Ogene001: 7:08am On Mar 22
Cairo is the largest in Africa not Lagos. The population of Lagos should be around 14 million forget the bogus figures they quote
Notice also no European cities. Big city is never a yardstick to measure development

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Largest Megacities In The World by helinues: 7:13am On Mar 22
Interesting
Re: Top Ten Largest Megacities In The World by Korectmann: 7:15am On Mar 22
helinues:
Interesting
Mention any city in the world you want to leave in.
Re: Top Ten Largest Megacities In The World by Korectmann: 7:26am On Mar 22
helinues:

Mynd44
Oam4j
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Kindly help us with this notorious troller who has been creating dedicated monikers to troll other members.

Kindly go through the profile to confirm

Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/korectmann

Why do you always accuse anyone who's intelligence is higher than yours of being a troll? Engage me intelligently too.

6 Likes

Re: Top Ten Largest Megacities In The World by Foreverly02: 8:05am On Mar 22
Nice
Re: Top Ten Largest Megacities In The World by seecould: 9:06am On Mar 22
Lagos is a megacity

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Largest Megacities In The World by dododawa1: 10:09am On Mar 22
Ibadan should

Included
Re: Top Ten Largest Megacities In The World by talk2hb1(m): 10:19am On Mar 22
Ancient City
Korectmann:
Mention any city in the world you want to leave in.
Re: Top Ten Largest Megacities In The World by Armaggedon: 11:07am On Mar 22
seecould:
Lagos is a megacity
more like a mega slum.
Re: Top Ten Largest Megacities In The World by Chinkoalhaji34: 11:12am On Mar 22
Interesting! Seems like population numbers can be misleading. Development should be the true measure of a citys success, not just its size.
Re: Top Ten Largest Megacities In The World by Remijuice: 11:30am On Mar 22
If God give me more money, I will relocate to either Japan or Russia and live the rest of my life there...🙏
Re: Top Ten Largest Megacities In The World by ashawopikin(m): 12:04pm On Mar 22
seecould:
Lagos is a megacity
expensive overhyped mega slum you mean

(1) (Reply)

Who Is (are) The Worst Governor(s) Of Your State Since 1999 / Obama And Mccain Debate / Hmmmmm! Can We Have A Better Nigeria…: I Doubt It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.