Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

167 Nigerian Inmates In Ethiopian Prison Cry Out For Help, Seek Repatriation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 167 Nigerian Inmates In Ethiopian Prison Cry Out For Help, Seek Repatriation (9783 Views)

FG Ends Feeding Of Inmates In 2024 / Nigerian Inmates In Ethiopian Prison Seek Repatriation / Profile Of 'VIP' Inmates In Kuje Prison Before Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 167 Nigerian Inmates In Ethiopian Prison Cry Out For Help, Seek Repatriation by delpee(f): 10:37pm On Mar 22
Our Foreign Affairs Ministry should please negotiate to bring them back home to serve their sentences if any. I know some may have committed crimes but we'll still find some innocent ones who got entangled out of ignorance.
Re: 167 Nigerian Inmates In Ethiopian Prison Cry Out For Help, Seek Repatriation by PropertyBuying(f): 1:12am On Mar 23
Wetin carry them go Ethiopia on top japa level. So,wey carry wetin come be the crime wey carry them go prison.
Re: 167 Nigerian Inmates In Ethiopian Prison Cry Out For Help, Seek Repatriation by aswani(m): 7:06am On Mar 23
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

You are the criminal not me. So in your small mind you didn't know that a certain region in the country are the ones pulling others behind?
They rather elect funny characters all in the name of religion/tribalism than electing someone from the other region.
Since they have been holding power, why can't they make the country function properly? Is it not because of wicked policies that the seaports in the south are not functioning well?
And you expect people to remind and die of hunger? Maybe the politicians who destroyed the country are saints ?

Just to remind you, Peter Obi and Atiku won elections in ala Yoruba over President Tinubu, President Tinubu and Peter Obi also won elections in ala North over Atiku.

Peter Obi on the other hand cleared ala Igbo about 85% on average. Yet you have the cheek to accuse others of wanting to elect people in the mane of tribalism.

Comot di log from ya own eye first bifor you helep comot sand from oda pipo own, bikonu.

1 Like

Re: 167 Nigerian Inmates In Ethiopian Prison Cry Out For Help, Seek Repatriation by BronzeTiger: 7:34am On Mar 23
Our people are really perishing in the diaspora.
Re: 167 Nigerian Inmates In Ethiopian Prison Cry Out For Help, Seek Repatriation by Afolue(m): 7:55am On Mar 23
I just don’t know why we Nigerians, most of us are not just sensible. Get rich quick syndrome makes most of us loose our self worth. Na una mate dey sell bitter kola here for Nigeria . Is it not better then the conditions you put yourselves now? Instead na to dey mock them

1 Like

Re: 167 Nigerian Inmates In Ethiopian Prison Cry Out For Help, Seek Repatriation by 9japride(m): 7:56am On Mar 23
aswani:

Just to remind you, Peter Obi and Atiku won elections in ala Yoruba over President Tinubu, President Tinubu and Peter Obi also won elections in ala North over Atiku.

Peter Obi on the other hand cleared ala Igbo about 85% on average. Yet you have the cheek to accuse others of wanting to elect people in the mane of tribalism.

Comot di log from ya own eye first bifor you helep comot sand from oda pipo own, bikonu.
[color=#006600][/color]

You must be joking. So if the people see a good candidate they will have to ignore him just to sound politically correct?
Igbos have been voting other tribes since the beginning of Nigeria.
It was fortunate that this time around the best candidate happened to be an Igbo man. For your information, Igbos always pick the best amongst any candidates during election.
Igbos don't do the nonsense tribalistic acts you all engage in.
Re: 167 Nigerian Inmates In Ethiopian Prison Cry Out For Help, Seek Repatriation by aswani(m): 2:09am On Mar 24
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

You must be joking. So if the people see a good candidate they will have to ignore him just to sound politically correct?
Igbos have been voting other tribes since the beginning of Nigeria.
It was fortunate that this time around the best candidate happened to be an Igbo man. For your information, Igbos always pick the best amongst any candidates during election.
Igbos don't do the nonsense tribalistic acts you all engage in.

So other tribes see a good candidate from their tribe that they vote for and are tribalists, Ndigbo see a good candidate ftom their tribe that they vote for and are NOT tribalists, gotcha.

1 Like

Re: 167 Nigerian Inmates In Ethiopian Prison Cry Out For Help, Seek Repatriation by 9japride(m): 5:48am On Mar 24
aswani:

So other tribes see a good candidate from their tribe that they vote for and are tribalists, Ndigbo see a good candidate ftom their tribe that they vote for and are NOT tribalists, gotcha.
[color=#006600][/color]

No be Nigeria we dey? Were certain region vote base on religion/tribe.
Since they have been ruling the country, what have they done to improve the standard of living?
Majority of people are just tribalistic and religious bigots.
Keep voting nonsense and expecting to be like developed countries.
You know the true situation of the country and the Igbophobia but pretend to not know.
Re: 167 Nigerian Inmates In Ethiopian Prison Cry Out For Help, Seek Repatriation by aswani(m): 9:06am On Mar 24
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

No be Nigeria we dey? Were certain region vote base on religion/tribe.
Since they have been ruling the country, what have they done to improve the standard of living?
Majority of people are just tribalistic and religious bigots.
Keep voting nonsense and expecting to be like developed countries.
You know the true situation of the country and the Igbophobia but pretend to not know.

When did this Igbophobia start exactly, was it when Obidients started abusing and insulting everyone that revealed a preference for a different candidate to Peter Obi?

Was it when Peter Obi won Lagos State, Edo State and Abuj a despite the above?

Was it when Ndi Anambra were raining insults and curses on Peter Obi or when he suddenly became their messiah because he became Labour Party's presidential nominee?

Was it when Ndigbo showed their enjoyment of unfortunate incidents happening in Ala Yoruba and Ala North by repeating "ebin pa wa", "teaching Peter Obi a lesson" etc?

The same Igbophobia that has ensured not one Ndigbo has left Ala Igbo or Ala Yoruba since the elections, rather, more Ndigbo are, still heading towards Kaduna, Lagos etc daily because the hosts in those communities have still welcomed them.

When you use heavily pregnant (to quote the great Chinua Achebe) words like Igbophobia just because Peter Obi lost at the polls, you are doing every single Nigerian an injustice.
Re: 167 Nigerian Inmates In Ethiopian Prison Cry Out For Help, Seek Repatriation by 9japride(m): 9:16am On Mar 24
aswani:

When did this Igbophobia start exactly, was it when Obidients started abusing and insulting everyone that revealed a preference for a different candidate to Peter Obi?

Was it when Peter Obi won Lagos State, Edo State and Abuj a despite the above?

Was it when Ndi Anambra were raining insults and curses on Peter Obi or when he suddenly became their messiah because he became Labour Party's presidential nominee?

Was it when Ndigbo showed their enjoyment of unfortunate incidents happening in Ala Yoruba and Ala North by repeating "ebin pa wa", "teaching Peter Obi a lesson" etc?

The same Igbophobia that has ensured not one Ndigbo has left Ala Igbo or Ala Yoruba since the elections, rather, more Ndigbo are, still heading towards Kaduna, Lagos etc daily because the hosts in those communities have still welcomed them.

When you use heavily pregnant (to quote the great Chinua Achebe) words like Igbophobia just because Peter Obi lost at the polls, you are doing every single Nigerian an injustice.
[color=#006600][/color]

You must be very funny. You think Obidient is Igbo movement?
This is same style you all use to manipulate the voters in Lagos especially. Using tribalism to win elections. Peter Obi still remains the better candidate amongst all of them
Igbophobia is real and any Igbo person that doesn't believe in it, is own his/her own.
Is it not your people that are pushing for genocide in the Okuoma community were some soldier died? Maybe, it's too much love you have for them.
You don't love lgbos, so stop spinning the narrative that Obidient movement is Igbo. By next election, sensible people from Western and northern part of the country will vote for Peter Obi id he comes out to contest.
Re: 167 Nigerian Inmates In Ethiopian Prison Cry Out For Help, Seek Repatriation by aswani(m): 10:55am On Mar 24
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

You don't love lgbos, so stop spinning the narrative that Obidient movement is Igbo. By next election, sensible people from Western and northern part of the country will vote for Peter Obi id he comes out to contest.

I DO love Ndigbo with all my heart, without them helping me along the way, I wouldn't be where I am today.

Ndi Yoruba and Ndi North voted Peter Obi all over the federation, remember he won Lagos state so nothing will change there with Peter Obi coming third either as LP candidate or whichever Party he, Abure and Aisha decide to take over.

Obidient is mainly Ndigbo, we all know that and nothing wrong in it, that is their choice. BATists are mainly Ndi Yoruba, same as Atikulators are mainly Ndi North. It is what it is.
Re: 167 Nigerian Inmates In Ethiopian Prison Cry Out For Help, Seek Repatriation by 9japride(m): 11:36am On Mar 24
aswani:

I DO love Ndigbo with all my heart, without them helping me along the way, I wouldn't be where I am today.

Ndi Yoruba and Ndi North voted Peter Obi all over the federation, remember he won Lagos state so nothing will change there with Peter Obi coming third either as LP candidate or whichever Party he, Abure and Aisha decide to take over.

Obidient is mainly Ndigbo, we all know that and nothing wrong in it, that is their choice. BATists are mainly Ndi Yoruba, same as Atikulators are mainly Ndi North. It is what it is.
[color=#006600][/color]

Is it not better the country be partitioned into 3 regions?
Igbos love Atiku, but presently he's not the right person to be voted for.
He should retire and enjoy he's family. Batist is the most tribal group amongst all the party faithfuls.
Atikulators and Obidients are of mixed tribal groups.
As I mentioned earlier, Igbos aligned with Obidients because Peter Obi is the better choice. They don't have to be political correct to miss the opportunity to change Nigeria.
Igbos just love to have fun and they always support anyone that will create a conductive environment for business.
Everyone is watching how the Batist are running the government.
Until the day we all stop deceiving ourselves about the one 9ja, it's that day things will move positively.
Some region will rather vote an incompetent person just to spite the other region. Must we continue to live like this?
It will keep getting worse.
Re: 167 Nigerian Inmates In Ethiopian Prison Cry Out For Help, Seek Repatriation by aswani(m): 2:41pm On Mar 24
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Some region will rather vote an incompetent person just to spite the other region. Must we continue to live like this?
It will keep getting worse.

You need to have a mature look at these things, your idea of incompetency might not be theirs so who are you to decide?

Ndigbo voted Peter Obi enmasse, they believe they did due to competence, I think it was more than that. I have to take them at face value and so should you about others.

Life goes one, you want Peter Obi to get in, reach out to others. Ndi Yoruba under Awolowo were perpetually in opposition, younger generations of Yoruba politicians wanted better and reached out in a way Awolowo didn't or couldn't.

Maybe a lesson for Ndigbo to learn in that regard.
Re: 167 Nigerian Inmates In Ethiopian Prison Cry Out For Help, Seek Repatriation by 9japride(m): 5:45pm On Mar 24
aswani:

You need to have a mature look at these things, your idea of incompetency might not be theirs so who are you to decide?

Ndigbo voted Peter Obi enmasse, they believe they did due to competence, I think it was more than that. I have to take them at face value and so should you about others.

Life goes one, you want Peter Obi to get in, reach out to others. Ndi Yoruba under Awolowo were perpetually in opposition, younger generations of Yoruba politicians wanted better and reached out in a way Awolowo didn't or couldn't.

Maybe a lesson for Ndigbo to learn in that regard.
[color=#006600][/color]

It's ok. It's just politics, we all can't have same expectations. Overall a better Nigeria is what we hope for, if not all men should stay own their own.
The day Nigeria will unite fully, that's the day we'll become a world power. Peace

1 Like

Re: 167 Nigerian Inmates In Ethiopian Prison Cry Out For Help, Seek Repatriation by aswani(m): 8:11pm On Mar 24
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

It's ok. It's just politics, we all can't have same expectations. Overall a better Nigeria is what we hope for, if not all men should stay own their own.
The day Nigeria will unite fully, that's the day we'll become a world power. Peace

I agree totally with you, may we be alive to see the better days.

1 Like

Re: 167 Nigerian Inmates In Ethiopian Prison Cry Out For Help, Seek Repatriation by Christistruth00: 8:18pm On Mar 24
OMEGA009:
Ethiopia is divided between the rich and the poor. The living conditions are very bad and they are very racist towards blacks. You wey go commit for Ethiopia dey cry say you want to return to Naija. Naija prison sef dey overpopulated so where dem go accommodate una?

Racists towards Blacks?

Ethiopians are not Europeans
Re: 167 Nigerian Inmates In Ethiopian Prison Cry Out For Help, Seek Repatriation by 9japride(m): 8:43pm On Mar 24
aswani:

I agree totally with you, may we be alive to see the better days.
[color=#006600][/color]

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 / Life International Hospital Opens in Awka / Outgoing Gov. Blocks Road To Venue Of Gov-elect’s Inauguration (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.