Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) (30178 Views)

Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) / Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) / Nigerian Soldier Challenges Boko Haram Terrorists To Come And Fight (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 2:49pm On Mar 22
helinues:
Ipob na coward group. Na online Dem fit dey run their mouths anyhow
Na mostly threads like this you dey like display your stoopidity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) by foleskay(m): 2:49pm On Mar 22
Mumu soldiers. The only reason Nigeria soldiers usually bully civilians is because civilians are not allowed to own riffles like in d US.

You can never see any American soldier threatening it's citizens when he knows everyone is armed. U do anyhow u collect.

Mk Nigerians too have right to own riffles and youd see army boys go into hibernation. Awon oniyeye

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) by Alliswell248: 2:51pm On Mar 22
Ipob are coward.... noisemakers

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) by Alliswell248: 2:53pm On Mar 22
MemphitzDgreat1:

Na mostly threads like this you dey like display your stoopidity

Painment .

Ipob coward spotted.

Don't deny Sir

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 2:54pm On Mar 22
davodyguy:

Is ESB a terrorist organization?

Why will they be fighting the Military?

Let me ask you, why you're not fighting the Military? Did they do anything ti wrong you?
The question should be why would military fighting people fighting Fulani bandits?

Tell me how many Fulani bandits has the army arrested in South East
Re: A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) by SupremeSpecimen: 2:55pm On Mar 22
Everybody dey type comfortably from their toilet.
As if you no dey see igboman for street
All the tuff guys have arrived 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) by SupremeSpecimen: 3:06pm On Mar 22
Before I exit this thread, I'd be remiss if I didn't say I support The Gays

Fighting ipob n simultaneously fighting your demons. I understand 💅🏾

Loose ikebe you're still a man ❌
Re: A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) by Rumundele(m): 3:08pm On Mar 22
Chai is that how Nigeria soldiers were reduce to now. Its like lion challenging an antelope to a fight. No wahala
Re: A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 3:08pm On Mar 22
For Nigeria, everybody dey get power where Igbo people dey.

The idiot no see sambisa forest go show him power.

SeeWahala:
Na so this one go dey for west use him big mouth drag trouble give him comrades for east undecided

him no challenge the delta creek boys wey butcher him members last week oh, na ipob and ugm face him dey find today

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) by Bbbwings: 3:09pm On Mar 22
Na why dem kpai dem for delta.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) by Riskymarvelous(m): 3:16pm On Mar 22
Ezeego1:

Go to the north and challenge the bandits....

Ewu ahusa tongue
shut up there oga you wey no fit fight street fight yeye people

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) by Slytiger: 3:17pm On Mar 22
The soldier knows that iPOB members are weak men.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) by Felaincarnated: 3:18pm On Mar 22
Ozour. Dey create army to come dey stay with normal human being?
helinues:

Na animals dey live inside forest. If them born them well let them come to where normal human being dey and face the army.

Nansense
Re: A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:18pm On Mar 22
LocalFARMERS:
A soldier is posted in the East challenge IPOB for a fight. He claimed that, all IPOB ran away cause of their presence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU1Sqdwxd64
see him big mouth, send am go Zambiza now, he will pull uniform and run like rabbit 🐇🐰

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) by meobizy(f): 3:18pm On Mar 22
Yawn. This video again.
Re: A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) by helinues: 3:20pm On Mar 22
Felaincarnated:
Ozour. Dey create army to come dey stay with normal human being?

Is this a confirmation thaat ESN people are not normal human being?

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) by Schifo: 3:20pm On Mar 22
Wretched folks, I cannot wait for this country to split into smithereens. Use less country with looters , drug lords snd terrorists in charge.
quote author=LocalFARMERS post=129048885]Gallant [/quote]
Re: A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) by jenniferedet00(f): 3:21pm On Mar 22
It's their own business.

Check my signature to participate in SMM training.
Re: A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) by prophetfire: 3:24pm On Mar 22
mrvitalis:
ESN have repeated said they are in the forest

And trust me Forest in South East are not that many

Enter the forest tell me where you are so there won't be civilian casualties (that's what ESN fears the most )

Stop making noise in the villages where u know no body can attack you
IPOB, no be Dane guns dem dey use fight. Dane guns and stolen army uniforms and outdated radios are their only armament.
IPOB is a poverty stricken fighting group.

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) by Korectmann: 3:37pm On Mar 22
helinues:

Is this a confirmation thaat ESN people are not normal human being?
Do you want to work and earn a living?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) by Slypz: 3:38pm On Mar 22
Wasting bullet purchased with tax payers money
Re: A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) by J3susFr3ak: 3:44pm On Mar 22
helinues:

Na animals dey live inside forest. If them born them well let them come to where normal human being dey and face the army.

Nansense

Helinues.. . welcome back

Anyways, I never heard your vitriol retort this much when Miyetti Allah Terrorists in its hey day ...were busy butchering and kidnapping the same Army and even challenging them to their face. .

Why the double standards now Mr. H?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) by Dannydavito: 3:45pm On Mar 22
Why not go to sambisa Forest and begin to rant like a church rat . Anu mpama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) by J3susFr3ak: 3:46pm On Mar 22
sukkot:
Small Fulani boy put fear for ipob yanch 👀🤣

E say make una come pight 👀

A simple consumer grade drone strapped with a grenade will put this cow in its barbecue place.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) by NSK4U(m): 3:48pm On Mar 22
LocalFARMERS:

He don challenge IPOB, it's left for them to show up

If they get killed now, they start looking for armless people and innocent houses to burn including killing old women and children, soldiers that only go after soft target, that one na soldiers? Mttheeeew
Re: A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) by Jemex003: 4:00pm On Mar 22
mrvitalis:
ESN have repeated said they are in the forest

And trust me Forest in South East are not that many

Enter the forest tell me where you are so there won't be civilian casualties (that's what ESN fears the most )

Stop making noise in the villages where u know no body can attack you

Only Bamboos with Igbos live in the forest just tell them to be courage to come to the community tell them not to be coward. Come out and get bury
Re: A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) by PepeXKermit: 4:09pm On Mar 22
Person dey on Loseguard, if person wan snipe am him don die. them think say na so fight dey occur?
Re: A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) by Kkk777: 4:23pm On Mar 22
If they post the fool to the north to face bandit, he would be weewe in his pant. Na innocent citizens he get liver to fight.
Re: A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) by Abemy(m): 4:30pm On Mar 22
helinues:

Nansense

Those people only use forests as cover, the live among the people.
Re: A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) by Af0nja: 4:35pm On Mar 22
SeeWahala:
Na so this one go dey for west use him big mouth drag trouble give him comrades for east undecided

him no challenge the delta creek boys wey butcher him members last week oh, na ipob and ugm face him dey find today

He said make Dem come, abi no be Dem suppose find ipob go where them dey
Re: A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) by begge: 4:41pm On Mar 22
Go and challenge gummi at the north

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) / INEC Denies Jega's Terminal Leave / Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.