Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure (10427 Views)

President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders / El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio / FG Meets NLC Leaders At 7pm Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure by bitbillionaire: 10:24am On Mar 22
MaziObinnaokija:
cool cheesy Baba Apapa Akaraogun wink cool is our authentic NATIONAL CHAIRMAN grin.

OBI ,ABURE must Goooo angry angry

I hear say that Apapa na witch and babalawo he be. I dey suspect say na the man's witchcraft come dey affect LP and NLC like this.

That babalawo wan use juju and witchcraft scatter Labour party

1 Like

Re: NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure by playfulvivo: 10:24am On Mar 22
Abure is criminally inclined.
Re: NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure by Edoreborn: 10:25am On Mar 22
Offpoint1:

Start food business or use 300k inside and start dropshipping.
how is dropping?
Re: NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure by Bovis(m): 10:27am On Mar 22
It’s now confirmed, Abure is definitely a thief. Who keeps cash in their office to pay salaries in a cashless economy
Re: NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure by LillyandDaisy: 10:29am On Mar 22
Just imagine, the SAINT Party leads by Lucifer
Re: NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure by Tareq1105: 10:32am On Mar 22
Cmanforall:

I doubt this...

I'm just happy that neither Abure nor NLC mentioned Tinubu in this drama.

Abure is planning to conduct a secret Convention next week to get himself reelected as Chairman and trying to edge out NLC, a major stakeholder in the Party in the process.

Obi is quiet about the drama.

1 Like

Re: NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure by softtorce: 10:41am On Mar 22
Why did you say that !
I tot you were suppose to be insulting Labour party n it member like you do to pdp n APC if tllhis type of news comes

puremaker7:
Na clowns full this yeye country
Re: NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure by TemmyDayo50(m): 10:41am On Mar 22
Edoreborn:
Pls house,,I need ur advice..what kind of business can one do wt 2.5m? Honest advice needed..That can last me till old age..Am 44 years

Go to nairaland business and investment section. You'd see ideas there. Also, you can ask on threads on that section. You're likely to get better answers from there than this section you posted it.
Re: NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure by Offpoint1: 10:42am On Mar 22
Edoreborn:
how is dropping?
It's simply selling a product you don't have. It's an ecommerce business, you have the money to make things easier for you.

This what dropshipping is all about in layman term:

You see a nice shoe (product) online(ecommerce website) and the price tag is N50, you create your own ecommerce website, copy the shoe you saw and placed on your own website at the price tag of N150(it should always be x2 or x3, you'll understand why when you start or make research) you advertise the the shoe, and when you get order (Remember the buyer will filled their details and and make payment of N150) you take the buyer details to the site you saw the shoe at N50 and place order with your buyer details.
The N50 website will do the work on of packaging and shipping the shoes to buyer that placed order on your own website.
You've just made N100 profit which you'll re-invest N50 for adverts and other stuffs.

That's the easiest way to explain in layman term.

If you've purchased on jumia before or you've visited jumia, there are some products you'll "Ship from Abroad" those are dropshippers products.
Re: NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure by soil4soil(m): 10:44am On Mar 22
wwwihy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/nlc-leaders-stole-workers-salaries-during-invasion-abure/

See people that want to rule our dear country.

So your party pay salary by cash

Lies that join you people together is now scattering you
Re: NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure by puremaker7(m): 10:46am On Mar 22
softtorce:
Why did you say that !
I tot you were suppose to be insulting Labour party n it member like you do to pdp n APC if tllhis type of news comes

I was never a fan of LP party I hate them more because I'm actually a fan of APC..
but the truth is Nigerians are clowns
Re: NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure by ozoneboy(m): 10:46am On Mar 22
okoro:
Thank God Peter Pandora Hoebee did not win
We dodged his bullets

At least your father won,and you are enjoying grin
Re: NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure by rhythyson: 11:05am On Mar 22
wwwihy:
Workers salary in cash ?

in the year 2024?

Na crooks full this Labour Party

Omo you hash oooo grin grin grin
Re: NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:16am On Mar 22
Laughing matters.
Re: NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure by Obaofaba: 11:22am On Mar 22
MaziObinnaokija:
Roboto11, Obaofaba, tmb78, chopnaira. lipsrsealedgrin grin FUJI 🏠 OF COMMOTION.

AJAERO 70 IS A THIEF
ABURE 71 IS A THIEF
AISHA 72 THE💃 IS A THIEF
OBI PEPERENPE 73 IS A GBAJUE cool wink grin
OBI 🐀 🐁 🐭 74 ARE THIEVES
TOP TO BOTTOM 75 ARE THIEVES
MANHOOD 76 IS A THIEF
YES DADDY 77 IS A THIEF
OK DADDY 78 IS A THIEF
3RD POSITION 79 IS A THIEF
ALL 👁 ON JUDISHARY 80 ARE CRIMINALS cool grin
Eluuups 81 are dumbs grin

But the thieves were supporting emefiele cashless policy just to win election and taking us back afterwards.

We really dodged a bullet.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure by kmaster007: 11:25am On Mar 22
Obidient over to you... Mak Una judge Una case... No go to court

1 Like

Re: NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure by KORLAR(m): 11:33am On Mar 22
wwwihy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/nlc-leaders-stole-workers-salaries-during-invasion-abure/

Abure wants to loot again and NLC’s picketing is his new reason.
Na thieves full LP and clueless leaders choke NLC.

Anyway, na infighting and family matter; dem no go see resolution.
Re: NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure by netmillionaires(m): 11:42am On Mar 22
Forget it. I think this is an attempt to cover up the allege stolen funds. If asked to account for the fund tomorrow, they will direct you to this fiasco and how it was stolen during the raid. These people are beginning to annoy me.

MadamExcellency:
Do they pay the LP Staff with cash in 2024? So Abure went to the bank and withdrew cash to pay staff monthly salary?

Unbelievable, Abure must be one of those crude corrupt politicians.

1 Like

Re: NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure by Bluntemperor: 11:46am On Mar 22
playfulvivo:
Abure is criminally inclined.

Has he recalled the Treasurer of L P ,who accused him of NBillions missing!
All the Parties,na same, same!

1 Like

Re: NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure by MOPDEEP: 11:53am On Mar 22
Re: NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure by Laple0541(m): 12:00pm On Mar 22
Funny enough Mr Innocent Saint Peter Obi sees nothing wrong in all these shameless acts.
Re: NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure by commoditiesnig: 12:08pm On Mar 22
wwwihy:
Workers salary in cash ?

in the year 2024?

Na crooks full this Labour Party
Lol.. Abure story tire me o. grin
Re: NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure by KayB: 12:09pm On Mar 22
Kettle calling pot black, they are all trying to implicate each other.
At what date of the month are you paying salary of which month in particular?
We are grateful we didn't end up with confused minds to run our common wealth
Re: NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure by commoditiesnig: 12:12pm On Mar 22
Edoreborn:
Pls house,,I need ur advice..what kind of business can one do wt 2.5m? Honest advice needed..That can last me till old age..Am 44 years
Commodities export: Ayin, bbq, sesame, cashew-nut, dried ginger, shea-butter, etc.. Ex-factory, FOB & CIF. Good profit margins & long term supply!

Contact me for further details.. commoditiesnig@gmail.com; 07037537406
Re: NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure by Splashme: 12:29pm On Mar 22
Wow
Re: NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure by 688olufunke: 12:31pm On Mar 22
Na clowns full this yeye countryNa clowns full this yeye country...
Re: NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure by gratefulheart(m): 12:44pm On Mar 22
Re: NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure by AnambraPikinSel: 12:51pm On Mar 22
Abure and peter Obi don loot worker's salary
Re: NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure by HRMK: 1:56pm On Mar 22
WHO IS THIS ABURE FOOLING?THIS MAN MUST BE RELIEVED FROM HIS POSITION AND PROSECUTED IMMEDIATELY!LOTS OF THE PARTY'S FUNDS ARE NOT ACCOUNTED FOR!!
Re: NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure by okerekingsley90: 2:01pm On Mar 22
Edoreborn:

This is one of the most hilarious writings I have ever read on NL. CHai!! grin 🤣😂😊
Re: NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure by Edoreborn: 2:23pm On Mar 22
okerekingsley90:

This is one of the most hilarious writings I have ever read on NL. CHai!! grin 🤣😂😊
pls advice
Re: NLC Leaders Stole Workers’ Salaries During Invasion — Abure by Boldideas: 2:56pm On Mar 22
wwwihy:

SMART ABURE... When next they wanna do that, they're gonna contemplate 😂😂😂😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confab Holds Early Next Year — Jonathan / Gbenga Olawepo And Fela Durotoye: The Clash Of New Political Titans / Uche Secondus Refutes Suspension Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.