Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,487 members, 7,865,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader (8656 Views)

South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. / Frank Edoho Criticizes South East Politicians For Attacking Peter Obi / Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by tete7000(m): 8:01pm On Mar 22
I can now understand the family this deluded man was born into. Delusion seems to run in the entire family.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by don89(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22
I am Igbo ,you don't insult Igbo elders and go scot' free ,they will invoke the wraths of the gods of igboland upon you ,they will never beg for his release, all what you are seeing them do is just to entertain the press and give hope to his blind followers, he will be there for a very long time ..You can't just jump out no where and claim you are the supreme leader of the igbos, who does that? Do you know what they have been through because of this man and his armed boys called ESN in igboland?

5 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by UrPapa: 8:16pm On Mar 22
The funny things is that igbos especially those on nairalander here have deep derogatory words for everything happening in other regions
They will slander a whole tribe for every news they hear about the tribe
But when it happens at home, Dey shut up and do as if nothing happened

4 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by gratefulheart(m): 8:33pm On Mar 22

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by Okoroawusa: 8:40pm On Mar 22
This one never one humble like his hunchback brother. Which elder will agree to step forward after this your insulting statement.

Call Israel, Russia and Trump to release your brother.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by omobonike43s: 8:50pm On Mar 22
They want Alex Otti to beg for Kanu. Ndi alaThey want Alex Otti to beg for Kanu. Ndi ala...
Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by Daystar7: 9:19pm On Mar 22
RecentHistory:
They will kill Kanu and nothing will happen.

Kanu was almost crying in court last week. He knows he's finished. He's a desperate man as he now realises his supporters have left him and now queue behind 2 persons: Simon Ekpa and Peter Obi.

One thing I can assure you of is that kanu will die in prison. That one is sure. His extremist views will put Igbos outside Igboland in danger and so, top Igbos are looking for who will off kanu without them taking blame.
Then, when kanu dies, they will want to pacify Igbos, so an Igbo in APC will be the Presidential candidate.
The candidate will be someone who Igbos constantly insult but he's a performer. Most likely Umahi or Uzodimma.
That way, kanu will be as dead as a dog's carcass but you won't know whether to laugh or cry.

And don't tell me you don't want Presidency. We all saw how you were salivating over the prospect of that Peter Obi becoming President.

How will Umahi and Uzodinma win in the SE not to talk of SW that has sworn Igbo will never be president... U just delulu
Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by RecentHistory: 9:23pm On Mar 22
Daystar7:

How will Umahi and Uzodinma win in the SE not to talk of SW that has sworn Igbo will never be president... U just delulu

SE votes are inconsequential. 3 elections have been won without them.

If SW swore that Igbo will never be President, how did the Igbo candidate win a state in the SW when the Yoruba candidate didn't win a single state in the SE?

SW never swore that SE will never be President. It is the foolish lie Igbo parents tell their kids.

Igbos will be President. The Igbo President will be like Obasanjo. Disliked by his own people.
Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by Kurugu92(m): 10:03pm On Mar 22
Nnamdi KANU come out make we pight , you no gree , thunder ⛈️ fire 🔥 your father

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by PropertyBuying(f): 12:47am On Mar 23
What interpretation should we make out of this?
CannibalTorment:
Igbos has dumped Kanu nnamdi while running after Peter girigory Obi that was shameful defeated by eze-chukwu Tinubu
Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by Afolue(m): 7:26am On Mar 23
No unity amongst the south easterners. Kanu not an anambra man alone is a no, no to many igbos alike. To them he is a 2nd class citizen. Other tribes ain’t like this. Shame!

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by RecentHistory: 7:56am On Mar 23
Afolue:
No unity amongst the south easterners. Kanu not an anambra man alone is a no, no to many igbos alike. To them he is a 2nd class citizen. Other tribes ain’t like this. Shame!

An Anambra man called Osita Chidoka personally drove Kanu from the prison to his home when Kanu was initially released. How did he repay Chidoka?
Abeg, let Kanu go to hell.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by adekolaelect(m): 8:05am On Mar 23
CodeTemplar:
Painful.
Never pained !! Na them asked him to put himself in the journey of no return?why not blame his supporters and financial who contributed money for him to manifest his downfall Instead of those politicians who chose to be who they are to enrich themselves and Families?? Most of his then supporters abandoned him to become the political Dogs of Obi& Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by Vmoukam: 5:56pm On Mar 25
Bitterkolatea4:
if you are in edo and interested in agriculture write me.
This is not just about money, you can invest in anything of your choice but i will advise you to keep at least 500k for investing in agric.
With 500k to 1 mitre you can have a sizeable amount of plantain or cassava farm in edo state.
You can also invest in palm oil, this is very lucrative too. You dont have to stress yourself, people will do everything for you, i have an oil mill in ebelle.

_____
No go touch that money o, just keep am for one side while you think of what to do.
I will advise you share the money into two, invest in two different businesses since you are a beginner, e get why.

If after some time you can't find a good business to start in order not to chop the money, use it to buy two plots of land or one depending on the area.
You can always resell the land and get more than you invested on the land anytime.

No toast any girl this period ooooooooo, as long as the money is in your bank account do everything possible to tame your penis. E get why.

If you are in benin you can chat me up with the number on my signature. Na me be kokorokoman.

Please brother, I need your advice. I have 500,000 which I have been thinking to use to start red oil business. I am based in Lagos and won't mind relocating to Edo for business purposes. Do you have any business idea you can suggest for me?
Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by Bitterkolatea4: 8:48pm On Mar 25
Vmoukam:

Please brother, I need your advice. I have 500,000 which I have been thinking to use to start red oil business. I am based in Lagos and won't mind relocating to Edo for business purposes. Do you have any business idea you can suggest for me?
500, 000 is good for palm oil business, you can do it without even relocating, but before anything you can come over to benin when you are free, will take you to my palm oil mill.

Palm kernel business is even more lucrative than palm oil itself, so buying fresh palm fruits you will sell the oil and also sell the kernel.

Write me with the number on my signature and i will give you my mum's number so she can personally break it down for you properly.
Na my mumsy be my mumnager, she handles the mill in the village.
Re: Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader by Vmoukam: 9:48pm On Mar 26
Bitterkolatea4:
500, 000 is good for palm oil business, you can do it without even relocating, but before anything you can come over to benin when you are free, will take you to my palm oil mill.

Palm kernel business is even more lucrative than palm oil itself, so buying fresh palm fruits you will sell the oil and also sell the kernel.

Write me with the number on my signature and i will give you my mum's number so she can personally break it down for you properly.
Na my mumsy be my mumnager, she handles the mill in the village.

Already did that since yesterday but yet to get your reply. I will message you again on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Wants Churches To Investigate The Sources Of Huge Tithes / Nigeria Ranked 14th Failed State In The World / Sarki Abba Didn't Test Positive For COVID-19 - Bashir Ahmad Counters Sahara Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.