Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,450 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Drake Dating Serena Williams? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Dating Serena Williams? (1679 Views)

Throw Backs:serena Williams Dazzles In Bikini Following French Open Win / Throwback: Serena Williams In Sexy Bikini At The Beach / Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drake Dating Serena Williams? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2011
Are Drake and Serena Williams dating? After being spotted playing tennis together, rumors started to swirl. But in Complex magazine’s latest issue, Drake gives a cryptic answer.
“The number of women he’s associated with grows by the day. He’s talked at length about his heartbreak with Rihanna and his love for Nicki. Though he tries to keep mum, it’s impossible to tamp down speculation. He was recently snapped playing tennis with Serena Williams. Surely there’s more to their pairing than a couple of aces, right? Drake smiles and gives a ready-made response: ‘I really, really love and care for Serena Williams. She’s incredible. That’s someone I’m, Full Story<>http://philiponyia..com/2011/11/drake-dating-serena-williams.html
Re: Drake Dating Serena Williams? by bekay911(f): 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2011
Oh na na wats his name?
Re: Drake Dating Serena Williams? by babyboy3(m): 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2011
I thought Serena was date the Rapper "Common"

(1) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye – A Fan Wanted Me To Sign On Her Bra / Tonto Dikeh's Blond Wig : Cool or Trashy?-photos / Photos: Annie Idibia Is Now Back Acting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.