Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? (30736 Views)

#steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel / Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain / How Do You Hold And Use Your Gear Selector? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by kereman1: 2:09pm On Mar 23
I only use right hand on my steering wheel, cos I don't trust my left hand.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by Besuccesful: 2:10pm On Mar 23
I hold it anyhow the spirit leads me. You can't hold steering with one style although the journey.
Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by Oluseyi001: 2:12pm On Mar 23
Akinzo2121:
All

Almost all for me too except for the few awkward ones.
Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by Kingpele(m): 2:13pm On Mar 23
The way u handle is not the issue....the real issues are speed ,concentration and the condition of the car
Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by pode(m): 2:15pm On Mar 23
9/2
Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by omoiyalayi(m): 2:18pm On Mar 23
We that are pro this is how we roll 😀😂😀😂

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by Angelfrost(m): 2:19pm On Mar 23
Everyone of them works depending on the driver...!

Most great drivers prefer vertical steering hold (one hand on top and the other below) to your greenlit horizontal above.

Everyone should handle the wheels in the manner most comfortable and efficient.

As long as you resist the stupid urge to use one hand, especially when accelerating at a high speed. undecided
Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by sonofsteven: 2:20pm On Mar 23
Depends on the mood plus road ...
Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by MrJames007: 2:24pm On Mar 23
I hold it with left or right hand while I rest one hand on anything.

I'm not comfortable holding the wheel with both hands no matter what speed I'm at.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by Moneyboyz: 2:25pm On Mar 23
Who drives with 2 hands?

I use my left hand to drive, both hands when I need to turn that's all.
Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by Appliedmaths(m): 2:27pm On Mar 23
My style no dey here oh...

My one hand dey dey my horn while the other dey steer...

These Lagos fellow drivers dey ment.
Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by Tareq1105: 2:28pm On Mar 23
It's called

10 = 14 or

10 = 02.
Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by AOresources: 2:30pm On Mar 23
SensualMan:
Absolutely no picture of these depicts how I hold the wheel.

Ebi n pawa ooo!

Ebi ni pa manamana ku
Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by Whois(m): 2:34pm On Mar 23
Lol same here especially when i sight police check point

tolugar:
Left hand on the steering right hand on the arm rest
Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by ikeno(m): 2:34pm On Mar 23
I use one hand which I prefer it's more comfortable for me than both hands
Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by GorillaApp(m): 2:35pm On Mar 23
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
As the spirit leads...

I could assume any position depending on the terrain, my speed, environment and traffic flow.

In a typical December traffic where an inch of space is precious, I retract my side mirrors and assume the last position while sitting bolt upright.

The topmost right hand side position is far too awkward.
I would never descend that low, on my sworn honour.
na the last position before the correct one be my style, dem don complain tire
Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by prinsam30: 2:35pm On Mar 23
tolugar:
Left hand on the steering right hand on the arm rest

that's my signature, even wen I was in driving school, dem complain tire dem leave me, I no fit hold steering with two hands, I've been to many states, I've always use my left hand, that was wrong buh how man go do na
Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by Bintasukai: 2:37pm On Mar 23
Left hand on 2 o’clock all the time. Sometimes when I need both hands, I slow down and control the steering with my thigh (just above my knee). Do not try this at home o!!!
Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by dangoteinlaw: 2:38pm On Mar 23
Except for women, who holds a steering wheel with two hands?
Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by YorubaKing: 2:41pm On Mar 23
What if na stick-shift (manual transmission) pesin dry drive nko?
Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by UselessBuharist: 2:50pm On Mar 23
One hand on gear the other one on the steering wheel
Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by zelnababa(m): 2:51pm On Mar 23
None of the above, I use one hand
Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by officialfestus(m): 2:52pm On Mar 23
Left handed.
Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by Kay25(m): 2:52pm On Mar 23
lekkyy:
How to Hold your Steering Wheel

Drive Safe my Nairalanders

U never drive Micra?
Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by seunayantokun(m): 2:55pm On Mar 23
Any of them, but the one marked right is the correct way and all of us tend to do that when total concentration is required.
Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by bunmioguns(m): 3:01pm On Mar 23
I normally use one hand to drive

Person wey teach me driving taught me using one hand

1 Like

Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by nony43(m): 3:04pm On Mar 23
hemartins:
I only use both hands when I'm on the high way on a 120 and above.
You need to focus

You de run 120 for high way?
Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by Munzy14(m): 3:21pm On Mar 23
brain54:
I do all of the above...

Depends on mood and which one or how comfortable I am at the moment!
You took words out of my mouth.. grin

Mood dependant.
Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by brain54(m): 3:23pm On Mar 23
Munzy14:

You took words out of my mouth.. grin

Mood dependant.
Exactly...
Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by aimmoney9: 3:23pm On Mar 23
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
As the spirit leads...

I could assume any position depending on the terrain, my speed, environment and traffic flow.

In a typical December traffic where an inch of space is precious, I retract my side mirrors and assume the last position while sitting bolt upright.

The topmost right hand side position is far too awkward.
I would never descend that low, on my sworn honour.
This your write up, is like a woman talking about the different positions she could assume while retracting her legs (side mirrors) or not....... grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? by EmmyMaestro(m): 3:25pm On Mar 23
HOLYGRAM

For boogyman,

One hand on the steering one hand on the weed

Lights up the weed in peace

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2013 Abuja Int'l Motor Fair: Compare Car Brands. / Defiant Driver Gets Stuck Inside galadimawa Flood After Ignoring Advise In abuja / Bus Bursts Into Flames On Third Mainland Bridge (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.