Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters (20887 Views)

Abacha's Daughter, Zainab Yakubu Lado Dan Marke Endorses Atiku - Photos / Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death / "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by fawaz050(m): 10:38am On Mar 24
ahmedio2017:

You have problems,,,
You are from which state of I may ask?
Southern states?
At least u will have one or two Muslims as friends?
Are they killers too? If yes then by now you must have been killed by them. You have a lot to learn and unlearn honestly. ISLAM is the most simplest and peaceful religion in the world, they are ONLY tarnishing the image and Allah will be revealing their secret one by one inshallah. Let's learn to be using our senses pls and stop referring to this terrorists as Muslims they are not a Muslim they are terrorists.

You should rather refer to them as Fula.ni or Haus.a or igb.o or Yoru.ba terrorists and not ISLAM because ISLAM PREACHES THAT ANY ONE WHO KILLS A SINGLE PERSON IT IS AS IF HE KILLS ALL MANKIND...... SO ANYONE WHO KILLS ANOTHER PERSON IS NOT A MUSLIM.

Brother, I would like to send you a mail. So we can hook up on Whatsapp.
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by maasoap(m): 10:38am On Mar 24
Chinjo2:
Until the northerners unite to fight all these criminals and stop seeing them as their
fellow muslim brothers
they will continue to fall prey to them.
Do not think norther Christians are their only target. You are also being targeted.
Imagine killing and kidnaping inside the mosque.
What a sacrilege.
Mumu should be your name. They told you that they see terrorists and bandits as their brothers?
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by ahmedio2017(m): 10:40am On Mar 24
Showguyz:

Leave the soldier part out of it
What I mean is those stoned to death or beheaded for not wear hijab, denouncing of religion e.t.c
So do you classify that as JUST or UNJUST?

It is UNJUST o
Because Allah says let there be no compulsion in religion....

So if you forcibly converting people to islam it is a sin against Allah that person shall be punished.

Quran 2:256
لَآ إِكْرَاهَ فِى ٱلدِّينِ ۖ قَد تَّبَيَّنَ ٱلرُّشْدُ مِنَ ٱلْغَىِّ ۚ فَمَن يَكْفُرْ بِٱلطَّـٰغُوتِ وَيُؤْمِنۢ بِٱللَّهِ فَقَدِ ٱسْتَمْسَكَ بِٱلْعُرْوَةِ ٱلْوُثْقَىٰ لَا ٱنفِصَامَ لَهَا ۗ وَٱللَّهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ ٢٥٦
Let there be no compulsion in religion, for the truth stands out clearly from falsehood.1 So whoever renounces false gods and believes in Allah has certainly grasped the firmest, unfailing hand-hold. And Allah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing...

Islam is sweet, you have a lot to learn and unlearn honestly my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by maasoap(m): 10:41am On Mar 24
AdamuKD:

Shut up already.
Islam is the problem here.
Your religion is found on the premises of killing, fighting, and maiming.
So save us this nonsense
Hypocrites
You should have been dead by now because the last time I checked, the population of Muslims in Nigeria outnumbered the population of Christians like ratio 2:1
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by fawaz050(m): 10:41am On Mar 24
Showguyz:

Leave the soldier part out of it
What I mean is those stoned to death or beheaded for not wear hijab, denouncing of religion e.t.c
So do you classify that as JUST or UNJUST?

Please, can you please share the source of the news where someone was beheaded for not wearing hijab in Nigeria?
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by ItswellMike: 10:43am On Mar 24
helinues:
Kidnapping and killing during fasting?

Toh

It is well
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by fawaz050(m): 10:44am On Mar 24
ahmedio2017:

It is UNJUST o

So if you forcibly converting people to islam it is a sin against Allah that person shall be punished.

لَآ إِكْرَاهَ فِى ٱلدِّينِ ۖ قَد تَّبَيَّنَ ٱلرُّشْدُ مِنَ ٱلْغَىِّ ۚ فَمَن يَكْفُرْ بِٱلطَّـٰغُوتِ وَيُؤْمِنۢ بِٱللَّهِ فَقَدِ ٱسْتَمْسَكَ بِٱلْعُرْوَةِ ٱلْوُثْقَىٰ لَا ٱنفِصَامَ لَهَا ۗ وَٱللَّهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ ٢٥٦
Let there be no compulsion in religion, for the truth stands out clearly from falsehood.1 So whoever renounces false gods and believes in Allah has certainly grasped the firmest, unfailing hand-hold. And Allah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing...

I commend you brother. But the problem is, most of them already have a prejudiced mind towards Islam and Muslims. They would not see reason to your convictions and documentation. The rather prefer to wallow in their concocted illusion not minding that they encounter Muslims everyday who are nothing but good to them.

Leave them in their illusion and hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Sammiepro95: 10:44am On Mar 24
ahmedio2017:

That tells you that those guys are not Muslims, they are only tarnishing Islam image. They shall all be caught soon inshallah

They are Christian right? 🥱
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Showguyz: 10:46am On Mar 24
fawaz050:

Please, can you please share the source of the news where someone was beheaded for not wearing hijab in Nigeria?
Pakistan
Iran
Iraq e.t.c
Fear months ago a lady was stoned to death some where in the north I read it on Nairaland and punch newspapper

1 Like

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by ahmedio2017(m): 10:47am On Mar 24
fawaz050:

Brother, I would like to send you a mail. So we can hook up on Whatsapp.

Pls do, I will try my best to enlightened you, because it is only Allah that can guide a soul to the right path no human being on earth can do that......
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Believeintruth: 10:47am On Mar 24
ahmedio2017:

You have a lot to learn... And to unlearn......

I think you are mischievously misrepresenting a deliberate infiltration of a terrorist group by security intelligence agents to mean that the terrorist group are part of an intelligence agency.
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by fawaz050(m): 10:49am On Mar 24
Sammiepro95:

Almost all the actors in Nazi Germany were Christians or used to be christians before their orientation was changed from reading the Mein Kampf. We all know the atrocities they committed. Does that make Christianity bad?

This thing is simple and clear. But a prejudiced mind wouldn't see it.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by fawaz050(m): 10:50am On Mar 24
ahmedio2017:

Pls do, I will try my best to enlightened you, because it is only Allah that can guide a soul to the right path no human being on earth can do that......

Lol, I'm a Muslim. But no wahala
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Showguyz: 10:50am On Mar 24
ahmedio2017:

It is UNJUST o

Let there be no compulsion in religion, for the truth stands out clearly from falsehood.1 whoever renounces false gods and believes in Allah has certainly grasped the firmest, unfailing hand-hold. And Allah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing...

What will you classifybas forceful
Because I have heard so many story of people kill for preaching even here in Nigeria (NORTH)
NOTE: I AM A PROUD ATHEIST
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by AdamuKD: 10:50am On Mar 24
ahmedio2017:

You have problems,,,
You are from which state of I may ask?
Southern states?
At least u will have one or two Muslims as friends?
Are they killers too? If yes then by now you must have been killed by them. You have a lot to learn and unlearn honestly. ISLAM is the most simplest and peaceful religion in the world, they are ONLY tarnishing the image and Allah will be revealing their secret one by one inshallah. Let's learn to be using our senses pls and stop referring to this terrorists as Muslims they are not a Muslim they are terrorists.

You should rather refer to them as Fula.ni or Haus.a or igb.o or Yoru.ba terrorists and not ISLAM because ISLAM PREACHES THAT ANY ONE WHO KILLS A SINGLE PERSON IT IS AS IF HE KILLS ALL MANKIND...... SO ANYONE WHO KILLS ANOTHER PERSON IS NOT A MUSLIM.
You are the one that has problem here.i was born and brought up in Rigasa Kaduna.
You can't tell me what I know.
Your taqiya is not going to work on me because ni dan gari ne.
As I said earlier, Islam is the problem here and you know it but you will always feign ignorance

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Inspirer1: 10:52am On Mar 24
Angelfrost:

It's just weird and pathetic...!

Under Jonathan, Katsina was literally one of the most peaceful and crime-free states in Nigeria.

The period I spent in Funtua, Daura, Dutsi-ma, Rimi and Katsina, no single crime or issues... I even sometimes slept outside all night.
very pathetic
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Believeintruth: 10:53am On Mar 24
fawaz050:

Who told you northern christians were the target ab initio? They've displaced and killed so many Muslims (check ✔️ IDP camps and counter my claim). But, you guys were the ones that made it about religion.

Would it make sense to label Christians terrorists because of ESN's atrocities in the East?

Wetin stereotyping go cause ehn

ESN has a modus operandi and it is not based on a religious ideology. Sometimes you guys argue like kids without brain. Also note that NK made a revelation that people are using the name of IPOB/ESN to destabilise the east and even lingered government to be involved and in a bid to cover their track the government and DHQ declared Simon Ekpa wanted. That alone should tell you that whatever is happening in the east had govt hand in it.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by ahmedio2017(m): 10:54am On Mar 24
Sammiepro95:

They are terrorists, ISLAM preaches against killing people unjustly aren't you getting it so anyone killing people UNJUSTLY are not Muslims get that into your skull bro....

QUR'AN 5:32

مِنْ أَجْلِ ذَٰلِكَ كَتَبْنَا عَلَىٰ بَنِىٓ إِسْرَٰٓءِيلَ أَنَّهُۥ مَن قَتَلَ نَفْسًۢا بِغَيْرِ نَفْسٍ أَوْ فَسَادٍۢ فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ فَكَأَنَّمَا قَتَلَ ٱلنَّاسَ جَمِيعًۭا وَمَنْ أَحْيَاهَا فَكَأَنَّمَآ أَحْيَا ٱلنَّاسَ جَمِيعًۭا ۚ وَلَقَدْ جَآءَتْهُمْ رُسُلُنَا بِٱلْبَيِّنَـٰتِ ثُمَّ إِنَّ كَثِيرًۭا مِّنْهُم بَعْدَ ذَٰلِكَ فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ لَمُسْرِفُونَ ٣٢
Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that WHOEVER kills a soul unless for a SOUL1 or for CORRUPTION [done] in the land2 - it is as if he had SLAIN MANKIND ENTIRELY. And whoever SAVES ONE3 - it is as if he had SAVED MANKIND ENTIRELY. And Our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.4

Terrorist is terrorist, they have no religion and they have no fear of God, you must have engaged with a Muslim in one way or the other by now you should have been killed na so far Islam preaches killing. Let's be wise and stop deceiving ourselves.....

ISLAM is the most transparent religion on earth we didn't hide anything and the religion is not hypocritical..... Let me show you anot prove....

QUR'AN
69. Surely, those who believe (in the Oneness of Allâh, in His Messenger Muhammad SAW and all that was revealed to him from Allâh), those who are the Jews and the Sabians and the CHRISTIANS, - WHOSOEVER believed in Allâh and the Last Day, and worked righteousness, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. 70.
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Believeintruth: 10:56am On Mar 24
Neoteny:

Like you all united to stop UGM/ESN in the East, or the militias killing people and security personnel in the south? Or the kidnappers and robbers there?

It is a known secret that the killing and destabilisation in the SE was clearly a government plan hatched by the past administration just to ensure that IPOB is labelled a terrorist group by the international community. NK spoke in court and accused govt of complicity and the govt response was to quickly declare Simon Ekpa wanted, something they refused to do since, when he was clearly fermenting and stoking trouble in the east. Doesn't that tell you that Simon was acting a govt script?
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Crafteck1: 10:58am On Mar 24
ahmedio2017:

That tells you that those guys are not Muslims, they are only tarnishing Islam image. They shall all be caught soon inshallah

How? Arr you saying muslims are better than that and can do no wrong?
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Crafteck1: 10:59am On Mar 24
ahmedio2017:

They are not a Muslim, anyone who kills a single person UNJUSTLY it is as if he kills all the mankind......

Why are they killing people? Is it because of wealth? Then they are lazy.... Those terrorists are sponsored to tarnish ISLAM image. Their secret shall be revealed inshallah.....

At least you have a Muslim friends are they killers too?

De play, you are still living an a bubble void of reality.
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by ahmedio2017(m): 11:00am On Mar 24
Crafteck1:

How? Arr you saying muslims are better than that and can do no wrong?

Of course anyone who does that have gone against the rules of Allah and such persons shall be punished

مِنْ أَجْلِ ذَٰلِكَ كَتَبْنَا عَلَىٰ بَنِىٓ إِسْرَٰٓءِيلَ أَنَّهُۥ مَن قَتَلَ نَفْسًۢا بِغَيْرِ نَفْسٍ أَوْ فَسَادٍۢ فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ فَكَأَنَّمَا قَتَلَ ٱلنَّاسَ جَمِيعًۭا وَمَنْ أَحْيَاهَا فَكَأَنَّمَآ أَحْيَا ٱلنَّاسَ جَمِيعًۭا ۚ وَلَقَدْ جَآءَتْهُمْ رُسُلُنَا بِٱلْبَيِّنَـٰتِ ثُمَّ إِنَّ كَثِيرًۭا مِّنْهُم بَعْدَ ذَٰلِكَ فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ لَمُسْرِفُونَ ٣٢
Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that WHOEVER kills a soul unless for a SOUL1 or for CORRUPTION [done] in the land2 - it is as if he had SLAIN MANKIND ENTIRELY. And whoever SAVES ONE3 - it is as if he had SAVED MANKIND ENTIRELY. And Our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.4
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Crafteck1: 11:00am On Mar 24
ahmedio2017:

You have a lot to learn... And to unlearn......

Moslem can do no wrong, its always jews... Agreed.. lipsrsealed
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Believeintruth: 11:01am On Mar 24
ahmedio2017:

It is UNJUST o

The issue with Islam in Nigeria is that those who use it for political purposes and twist the teachings to encourage violence are more than those who are moderate. Because is it not Ironic that places like Qatar, UAE and Saudi Arabia where Islam has its roots are very peaceful and use moderate Islam and their society especially UAE is a model society where there is peaceful co-existence with others. But in Nigeria these guys use political imams to encourage violence all in a bid to grab and hold on to power. They ensure their people are kept ignorant
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by id4sho(m): 11:03am On Mar 24
fawaz050:

They're Muslims? You were present at their aqeeqah (I need not translate since you claim to be a Northerner) or you are the one that leads them in prayer?

Islam has basic tenets that you can't deviate from and still call yourself a Muslim. Clearly, these terrorists do not care.

I heard this from a kidnapped Muslim. "The bandits do not pray nor do anything that relates to Islam in seclusion".

Because everyone wear suits in the west, would that make everyone a christian?
Ask Shiek Gumi
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by ahmedio2017(m): 11:03am On Mar 24
Believeintruth:

The issue with Islam in Nigeria is that those who use it for political purposes and twist the teachings to encourage violence are more than those who are moderate. Because is it not Ironic that places like Qatar, UAE and Saudi Arabia where Islam has its roots are very peaceful and use moderate Islam and their society especially UAE is a model society where there is peaceful co-existence with others. But in Nigeria these guys use political imams to encourage violence all in a bid to grab and hold on to power. They ensure their people are kept ignorant

This is nothing but the truth.. it is called IGNORANCE.

But seriously both religiously and culturally, POLITICALLY WE are ignorant and backward in this part of the world

1 Like

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by fawaz050(m): 11:04am On Mar 24
Showguyz:

Pakistan
Iran
Iraq e.t.c
Fear months ago a lady was stoned to death some where in the north I read it on Nairaland and punch newspapper

What did she do? Is the same punishment meted out on people who do the same in the South?

Nigeria doesn't practice Sharia. So it's not within their prerogative to have passed such judgement.

Even at that, passing such judgement requires a lot of consideration.

For instance, the Islamic Shariah requires a married woman caught in bed with another man pants down to be stoned to death. If she's not married then she should be flogged 100lashes. Same applies to the man.

However, establishing this judgement is verrrrrry hard for the judge. Emphasis on very hard. The reason is that;

1. To say someone has committed adultery, the Shariah requires that 4 different persons see them in the act. That is, A comes see them in the act, B comes see them in act, C comes see them in the act, and D comes sees them in the act. Not A told me that B told me that C told me that D told me.

2. There must be pre pondering evidence to say they were involved in the act. For example, seeing someone zipping up another man's wife in private doesn't really say they're into something but it's suspicious. So the punishment cannot apply on mere suspicion.

3. If Mr. A is the only one that comes up with the claim and he's unable to provide other witnesses, then he risks receiving 80 lashes and being labelled a liar for life. No one would want to take the risk!

So without establishing the necessary conditions, stoning an adulteress is not in line with the Shariah. But I'm baffled cos Nigeria does not uphold the Shariah.

The thing about Northerners is that they are overzealous. It's a good thing to hold your religion as precious but on the other hand they're misrepresenting Islam because they do not do their activities on a sound understanding of Islam.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Believeintruth: 11:05am On Mar 24
fawaz050:

I commend you brother. But the problem is, most of them already have a prejudiced mind towards Islam and Muslims. They would not see reason to your convictions and documentation. The rather prefer to wallow in their concocted illusion not minding that they encounter Muslims everyday who are nothing but good to them.

Leave them in their illusion and hypocrisy.

The issue here especially in Nigeria is that those who are really into moderate Islam that us practiced in places like Oman, Qatar and UAE are few compared to those with a sadistic violent ideology. And to be honest the elites especially in the North use the ideology to ensure that their hold on power is absolute in addition to the fact that they deliberately keep their people in ignorance.
Banditry and Boko Haram are actually offshoots of the violence encouraged by the political Islamic tenets propagated by imams who are on the payroll of the northern elites.
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by ahmedio2017(m): 11:05am On Mar 24
Crafteck1:

De play, you are still living an a bubble void of reality.

This is what Qur'an says that's our CONSTITUTION

OYA judge those people yourself based on the above rules....
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by fawaz050(m): 11:07am On Mar 24
Believeintruth:

You have nailed it. The political jobbers are taking advantage of the ignorance of some Northerners to twist the narrative.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by ahmedio2017(m): 11:09am On Mar 24
Klington:

keep deceiving yourself 🤡🤡🤡

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Crafteck1: 11:09am On Mar 24
ahmedio2017:

This is what Qur'an says that's our CONSTITUTION

OYA judge those people yourself based on the above rules....

Dont set islam up for dragging, same book that says this would also be proved to invoke death on infidels, jews and unbelievabers... Religion has brought nothing but slavery, death, guilt, lust and so much vanity to mankind, seems its only hatred that unites in religion and culture now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bamanga Tukur Escapes Assassination - The Nation / Iyiola Omisore Refunds N100m To EFCC / 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.