Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

You’re Not Going To Tweet Now Naira Appreciated In Value; Reno Criticizes Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’re Not Going To Tweet Now Naira Appreciated In Value; Reno Criticizes Obi (2035 Views)

Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra / Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah / Lai Mohammed Used FG’s Handle To Tweet On APC Crisis, Got Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’re Not Going To Tweet Now Naira Appreciated In Value; Reno Criticizes Obi by able20(m): 10:53am On Mar 24
Reno should tell Mr. Tinubu to probe his master Buhari, since Agbadorians claimed that Buhari destroyed the economy
Re: You’re Not Going To Tweet Now Naira Appreciated In Value; Reno Criticizes Obi by Cosbyrich: 11:04am On Mar 24
AdamuKD:
But this man na fool oh
Appreciated how?
How much did the drug master met on ground when he became president?
Tinubu is a disgrace and a disaster
You are a bigger one.
How much was being borrowed to defend naira then until this floating that most of you illiterates said will cause naira to be #10,000 to a dollar.
Ntor. cheesy
No pain,no gain.
The people there are experts not mouthy,fake people...lol

1 Like

Re: You’re Not Going To Tweet Now Naira Appreciated In Value; Reno Criticizes Obi by grandstar(m): 11:24am On Mar 24
mrvitalis:
You took naira from #700 to a dollar to #1600 now to #1400 and you say we should tweet celebrating it

Is it that this people are this dumb or what, let's forget about being apc and defending party

Is it not the same APC we have Festus keyamo ?During the last campaign he defended APC but no one can say he went tribal ,he always kept his defense clean
Even when he attacked obi and atiku he kept it clean , just personal no tribal or religious attacks

You can defend APC without making a fool of yourself but u have to be really smart to do that and Reno n dawala lack that

But the policies you propose will do far more harm than the present one

1 Like

Re: You’re Not Going To Tweet Now Naira Appreciated In Value; Reno Criticizes Obi by mrvitalis(m): 11:46am On Mar 24
grandstar:

But the policies you propose will do far more harm than the present one
Which policy did I propose
Re: You’re Not Going To Tweet Now Naira Appreciated In Value; Reno Criticizes Obi by AdamuKD: 11:54am On Mar 24
Cosbyrich:

You are a bigger one.
How much was being borrowed to defend naira then until this floating that most of you illiterates said will cause naira to be #10,000 to a dollar.
Ntor. cheesy
No pain,no gain.
The people there are experts not mouthy,fake people...lol
Zombie without functioning brain.
Una dey reason through anus before, so I am not surprised that you are defending rubbish.
Is your useless emilokan bastard not defending Naira?
That's how the fool shouted subsidy is gone and up till date they are still paying subsidy behind. Who is the fool here now?
Just go submit yourself to a psychiatric hospital. Dullard
Re: You’re Not Going To Tweet Now Naira Appreciated In Value; Reno Criticizes Obi by gidgiddy: 12:16pm On Mar 24
TheLastProphet:
The same man was mute when his home state was run over by jihadist Nigeria army and young girls and old women raped and killed but alas he has woke up to peter obi once.
Obi should celebrate naira trading at 1600 when tinubu met it at 500. I don't know what is wrong with reno

Reno does not care about Nigeria, he does not care about those who are in power destroying the country. All he cares about is Peter Obi who has not held elective office in 10 years. For Reno, the problem of Nigeria is Peter Obi
Re: You’re Not Going To Tweet Now Naira Appreciated In Value; Reno Criticizes Obi by SpatialKing(m): 2:02pm On Mar 24
Naira has appreciated from where to where?
Re: You’re Not Going To Tweet Now Naira Appreciated In Value; Reno Criticizes Obi by Cosbyrich: 8:08pm On Mar 24
AdamuKD:

Zombie without functioning brain.
Una dey reason through anus before, so I am not surprised that you are defending rubbish.
Is your useless emilokan bastard not defending Naira?
That's how the fool shouted subsidy is gone and up till date they are still paying subsidy behind. Who is the fool here now?
Just go submit yourself to a psychiatric hospital. Dullard
You see how dumb you sound.
All govts of the world do temporary subsidy for essentials when things go awry in their nations.It is not "permanent".
It is different from the one your people have been doing before my mum was birthed.
Dumbie.

1 Like

Re: You’re Not Going To Tweet Now Naira Appreciated In Value; Reno Criticizes Obi by adekolaelect(m): 8:25pm On Mar 24
ClearFlair:
Is Naira back to N180 to the USD?
Even if it is back less than 180. You can never be satisfied BCS of the role you are playing.

2 Likes

Re: You’re Not Going To Tweet Now Naira Appreciated In Value; Reno Criticizes Obi by Wainey: 8:27pm On Mar 24
thesicilian:
Forget Reno and Obi
My question is why the prices of foodstuff are not coming down now that Naira is appreciating in value. Did they not say it was because of the dollar that things went up?
most of those people bought their goods and filled their warehouses when Naira was N1800, things will come down in the coming months.
Though I am predicting the naira to come down to 1000, then climb a bit up again

1 Like

Re: You’re Not Going To Tweet Now Naira Appreciated In Value; Reno Criticizes Obi by jazzman7711: 8:51pm On Mar 24
gidgiddy:

Reno does not care about Nigeria, he does not care about those who are in power destroying the country. All he cares about is Peter Obi who has not held elective office in 10 years. For Reno, the problem of Nigeria is Peter Obi

Oh wow..

Simon Ekpa’s Deputy Prime Minister gidgiddy now cares about Nigeria.

Hand me a bucket.

I think I want to puke.

2 Likes

Re: You’re Not Going To Tweet Now Naira Appreciated In Value; Reno Criticizes Obi by StarRida: 8:52am On Apr 07
Cyberterror:
Peter Obi is busy going around Islamic sites pretending to like muslims after he was exposed to be a religious war monger. He has already visited the Lagos Islamic training centre in preparation to adopt a muslim name before flying to mecca for lesser hajj. How desperate can a crook get?? grin grin grin grin grin

Since his failed strategy of dividing Christians and Muslims thinking that he would have all Christian votes in his pocket while Tinubu and Atiku would share the Muslim votes, the packaged fraudster has set about reconfiguring his religious politics.
you people always makes something out of nothing can you prove yourself beyond every reasonable doubt where peter obi was campaigning in any Church and was telling them this Country belongs to you alone I don't really understand you people.. someone having private conversation with another is what you balabulu supporters twisted to something else entirely

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foreign Involvement [part 1] / Once A Senator Always A Senator? / Former State Governor Arrested For Graft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.