Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta (33597 Views)

Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State / Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch / Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta by triple996(m): 3:31pm On Mar 24
Cd
Re: Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta by tutudesz: 3:33pm On Mar 24
Nawa4nl:
The Army is bold in the south.

In the North they are timid.

This is the result of army recruitment being dominated by Northerners & Boko Haram members
They have more support and information from communities in the South.
North will always support themselves whether criminals or heroes

1 Like

Re: Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta by lexy2014: 3:33pm On Mar 24
Omoawoke:

Don’t try to be a detective, you will fail

is that what the slain soldiers went to do in Okuama village that led to their unfortunate demise?

can you pls explain what it is these soldiers went to do in that Urhobo village on that fateful day?

what was their mission?
Re: Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta by lexy2014: 3:35pm On Mar 24
DevilsEqual:
May the NA prosper in all ways

Haters can wail tho

what exactly where these slain soldiers looking for in Okuama village?

what was their mission there at the time of their deaths?
Re: Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta by anytexy: 3:35pm On Mar 24
jetwonder:
grin
What about the fallen heroes along zambiza forest?
No news, no story, End of case?
Till today!
That one reach 50 soldiers. We no hear anything again.

1 Like

Re: Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:35pm On Mar 24
Minime10:
How could u say you have recovered weapons when you stated that the soldiers killers are yet to be captured?
Did they leave the weapons somewhere and escape? which I will think, is very much unlikely!
Make una try dey fear devil small nah🤓
Top notch information
Re: Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta by Kingpele(m): 3:37pm On Mar 24
Is a pity we have primitive people in security agencies
Re: Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:37pm On Mar 24
lexy2014:

Government must have a reason before visit, and how can you fight the Force, military for that matter!
And the wolfs who ambushed the Men of the Army dwells in the area....

So that area should learn a lesson
Re: Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta by Toluwanise247(m): 3:38pm On Mar 24
Let see how it goes
Re: Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta by Antoeni(m): 3:41pm On Mar 24
DHQ is just Chronic Liars,
Re: Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta by Blitzking: 3:43pm On Mar 24
If u believe those soldiers went there for their pocket press the like button..if u feel they went there to settle dispute press the share button.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta by poseidon12: 3:46pm On Mar 24
DevilsEqual:
May the NA prosper in all ways

Haters can wail tho

In all ways?? Including burning villages and killing everyone on sight??
Re: Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta by lexy2014: 3:47pm On Mar 24
pendragonbladgo:

Government musy have a miss I before visit, and how car you fight the Force!

Re: Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta by Bellotelli: 3:47pm On Mar 24
CrossRhodes:

You just registered today and already dived into bigotry

Mynd44.
Seun
OAM4J
Dominique
Nlfpmod

Rule 2 broken.......pls look into this thing that created new moniker to start trolling igbos for south south issue..

This is provocative
Show me where he mentioned Igbo please. I don't see the reason why some people would cry with the mention of cannibalism.
Re: Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta by seborrhic: 3:53pm On Mar 24
Minime10:
How could u say you have recovered weapons when you stated that the soldiers killers are yet to be captured?
Did they leave the weapons somewhere and escape? which I will think, is very much unlikely!
Make una try dey fear devil small nah🤓
Wondering same.
There is even nowhere in the body of the report it was specifically stated that the weapons of the soldiers have been recovered.
Another thing is that eventhough I am sure no investigation would take place and it's the narrative of what the army said took place,that would be recorded in history,there is still unexplained posers,particularly how 18 soldiers,including officers,that were armed,were killed by Creek militants with no one escaping and no casualty on the civilian side.
When it's not a bomb.There is something puzzling and hurriedly being swept under the carpet about the whole sordid affair.

1 Like

Re: Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta by frankson1(m): 3:55pm On Mar 24
YoungLionken:
The military really took this fight personally. I seriously hope they channel same energy to the boko boys, aka bandits, Fulani herdsmen..

It could some wounded soldiers who later gave up the ghost...

1 Lieutenant Colonel, 2 Majors...@the bolded, did you lack words to type when you were typing this commentundecided undecided
Re: Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta by GLouis: 3:55pm On Mar 24
I don't believe that post
Re: Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta by CrossRhodes: 3:57pm On Mar 24
Kilometres:

You so daft! You people are so pathetic

What part of his comment mentioned Igbo?

Mynd44
OAM4J
Seun
Dominique
Nlfpmod

Rule 2.... insulting a member
Re: Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta by seunayantokun(m): 4:01pm On Mar 24
But you've killed enough people already. How do you account for those you've murdered since they were not the culprits?
Re: Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta by ogbe88(m): 4:05pm On Mar 24
Islie:
DHQ: Troops Make Gains, Recover Weapons of Slain Soldiers in Delta, Says No Hiding Place for Killers of 18 Military Personnel

*Organs of slain soldiers traced, recovered Declares viral video of suspect narrows investigation to persons of interest

*Declares Delta govt, host communities must provide assistance*Troops will continue to take the risk to defend nation

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2024/03/23/dhq-troops-make-gains-recover-weapons-of-slain-soldiers-in-delta-says-no-hiding-place-for-killers-of-18-military-personnel
Una nor get work.
Re: Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta by Lovenorth: 4:06pm On Mar 24
Nice one, God bless them for this wonderful gain
Re: Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta by Neddyogu(m): 4:09pm On Mar 24
So these guys were armed and we're still butchered like this? Who setup this ambush good.
Re: Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta by Edusouls(m): 4:10pm On Mar 24
Why killing soldiers in the first place? And the most uncalled for is dismemberment of their remains for what? Dey want eat am? What are u doing with human heart ? Kai this mbamili people are to barbaric for my liking , they are complete savages and animals, tufiakwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta by mauchiz: 4:15pm On Mar 24
Edusouls:
Why killing soldiers in the first place? And the most uncalled for is dismemberment of their remains for what? Dey want eat am? What are u doing with human heart ? Kai this mbamili people are to barbaric for my liking , they are complete savages and animals, tufiakwa

Urhobos are cannibals that eat human beings.
That is why they dismembered their bodies.
Re: Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta by Alphafeezay(m): 4:27pm On Mar 24
Omoawoke:

Don’t try to be a detective, you will fail

He will fail woefully oh. Lol
Re: Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta by ezegenigbonine: 4:31pm On Mar 24
Aah only one ibo, the killing is partial grin grin grin
Re: Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta by leastpaycom: 4:35pm On Mar 24
Mbanda:
It maybe your turn or the turn of your village tomorrow.

Remember this is nigeria, and it is a country where human life has no value.

You are free to support evil but always remember karma.

You no get sense . So, no be mama born military man. ?
Re: Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta by Sk5050: 4:37pm On Mar 24
Igbomatoru is in Bayelsa state not Delta.
Re: Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta by Innosonp(m): 4:38pm On Mar 24
It's none of my business, cos am not from delta state. Even if am from delta it's still not my business b, cos am not from ugheli, though am from ugheli it can't be my business cos am not from okuama
Re: Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta by jasent(m): 4:42pm On Mar 24
Islie:
DHQ: Troops Make Gains, Recover Weapons of Slain Soldiers in Delta, Says No Hiding Place for Killers of 18 Military Personnel

*Organs of slain soldiers traced, recovered Declares viral video of suspect narrows investigation to persons of interest

*Declares Delta govt, host communities must provide assistance*Troops will continue to take the risk to defend nation

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2024/03/23/dhq-troops-make-gains-recover-weapons-of-slain-soldiers-in-delta-says-no-hiding-place-for-killers-of-18-military-personnel
They've got reason to declare war in Delta state. Keep killing innocent people nan,e go over you. Non be delta state when I know? Militants will show you shege

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari / APGA Disqualifies Soludo / Subsidy Removal: Nigerians Gear Up For Showdown Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.