Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Who Is Your Best Performing Governor? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Your Best Performing Governor? (23473 Views)

Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa / Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking / APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Best Performing Governor? by billionman: 12:51pm On Mar 24
Ewedegubbler:

If I nack you this stick for head ehhh

grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Your Best Performing Governor? by noruwasman(m): 12:52pm On Mar 24
Governor Godwin Nogeghase Obaseki

I voted him as my best governor as a result of the good works and transformation he has added to governance in Edo state. Let me mention some of his achievements 1. Gov. Obaseki’s administration has raise the bar from paperless to running governance online, something that is next to non in present day Nigeria 2. Gov. Obaseki’s days in office has grown Edo economy by over 140pecent from what he inherited from his predecessor and this has open the state for growth and development as investors come into the state across the 18 local government with the sole aim of increasing their investment 3. Gov. Obaseki’s intervention in our Educational Policy has drawn attention from outside and inside the country that has also portray edo in the positive direction too. 4. Gov. Obaseki’s administration is the only one bold enough to complete projects abandoned by military regimes. The list are numerous but I will drop pen here
Re: Who Is Your Best Performing Governor? by khattab02: 12:54pm On Mar 24
senatordave1:
For south east,otti and soludo.
For SS,prince otu
For south west,sanwoolu
NC,bago
Ne zulum
NW is Uba Sani
I would like to see bago and Uba Sani score cards so far.

Please don't tell me what the intend to do but rather what they have done and we can see on ground and analyze
Re: Who Is Your Best Performing Governor? by Sosqui: 12:55pm On Mar 24
1. Abia State Governor
2. Niger State Governor
3. Borno State Governor

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best Performing Governor? by KillahPriest: 12:55pm On Mar 24
Zwooks:

Pettiness. Do you people reason at all or is it that you completely lack sense ?
you're the true definition of pettiness instead, vote your choice instead of barking cool

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best Performing Governor? by sirray001: 12:57pm On Mar 24
Martinsmine:
Alex OTTI Governor of abia state

Only nepa him bring sef go blow abia state
hope uzondima is the worst

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best Performing Governor? by Antoeni(m): 12:58pm On Mar 24
Only Demonic ,Evil, Corrupt, Satanic Hypocrite, ,Dubious And Fraudulent, Person Will Mention Any Other Name Outside Governor Alex Otti of Abia State

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best Performing Governor? by Feldie: 12:58pm On Mar 24
None.
Maybe that one in Niger state that bought tractors for farmers.
Re: Who Is Your Best Performing Governor? by pek(m): 12:58pm On Mar 24
Zwooks:

Pettiness. Do you people reason at all or is it that you completely lack sense ?
What could have made you so bitter in life? A question was asked, he answered. You came up with the above. Get some sense please
Re: Who Is Your Best Performing Governor? by khattab02: 12:59pm On Mar 24
Pat081:
To me is the governor of osun state Adeleke anybody for osun state can say yes or no he is paying what APC governors own workers that I know that if it is PDP that own the workers APC will never pay them and my number is Seyi of Oyo state have up for the two of them
I get your point sir.

Me I don't rate governors on payment of salary oo that not the only thing they can do.

I will truly appreciate them in terms economic improvement or development

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best Performing Governor? by DJInfluence: 12:59pm On Mar 24
kereman1:
Asari dokubo of bendel/Niger delta.
grin
Re: Who Is Your Best Performing Governor? by membranus: 1:01pm On Mar 24
Until the power supply problem is solved in any of the states, no governor has performed.
Re: Who Is Your Best Performing Governor? by DavSagacity(m): 1:02pm On Mar 24
You can conveniently say that because u have never been to Oyo state and see what seyi Makinde is doing

blinx4real:
There are only 3 governors in Nigeria
No 1. Babajide Sanwoolu
No 2. Babagana Zulum
No 3. Gov Bago (Niger state)

The rest are merely occupying space…
Re: Who Is Your Best Performing Governor? by goaldynboy: 1:04pm On Mar 24
barrysome001:
People praising Alex Otti for "24/7 Power supply" in Abia state are completely ignorant people.

How was he the one that did that?
Where is the 24/7 in Abia state?

Jokers!

In your D.UMB mind you think it's only because of 24/7 light that made most people to be mentioning Alex Otti as the number one performing governor?!🤡

Even if you remove electricity, Alex Otti is the number one performing Governor in Nigeria! Before Geometry launched their power generating company, Alex was already performing and is still performing

You can choose to close your eyes to what he is doing, it doesn't change the glaring fact that everybody knows!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Best Performing Governor? by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:04pm On Mar 24
Jaftee:

wetin your Babajide Sanwolu achieved?

oh i get, Agbero, dirt and smell everywhere.
blocking of roads for years in the name of fixing.

TMB is blocked now for months in the name of maintenance. incase you want to argue, I am an engineer and I know how long it shouldn't take to maintain a tarred road.

Engineer, is TMB maintenance a state project or a Federal project?
Re: Who Is Your Best Performing Governor? by Pclemenza: 1:05pm On Mar 24
Tha only Labour Party Governor.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best Performing Governor? by Airlord2030: 1:09pm On Mar 24
Sanwo eko for sure cool
Re: Who Is Your Best Performing Governor? by Anambra1stSonTV: 1:10pm On Mar 24
Gov Soludo is best performing governor

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best Performing Governor? by kmaster007: 1:11pm On Mar 24
No 1. Babajide Sanwoolu of Lagos state
No 2. Alex Otti of Abia state
No 3. Babagana Zulum of Borno state
No 4. Muhammad Bago of Niger state

The rest nah scam

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best Performing Governor? by Bluntemperor: 1:14pm On Mar 24
MrProlific95:
Don't use perform and Nigerian governors in the same sentence.
They arr bun*h of mediocre crooks. They are all corruption edified.
They are corrupt, they use less than 20% of proceeds due to the state in development. They are group of embezzling people

Corruption defined Most States Government:
I totally agree 💯 with your submissions up,bro!
But you know these Politicians and their Footsoldiers,many can't even boast of 50K or food for the next six -months,will be making mouth on the Social Media!
Just ask them - how is the Constituency Projects going on in your Areas - no roads,no School projects,no Standard Hospitals,no Electricity ( at least Otti and Prof Nnaji) has tackled darkness,in Aba) !
These mineons will be making noise on the Nairaland and other Social Media nonsense!
I de shame for their Shame - for most of these Governors are:
1- with the Federal Govt Palliatives.e gone governor says,he just spent Billions and another said he spent N12BILLION to feed! Haba!!
2- the Quarterly- NBILLIONS Sharing Money by the Constitution - that imposed Laziness on Many States,since they know Money will come,for Sharing!
3- the Annual Budgets NBILLIONS usually Allocated to themselves,through the States Budgets,on yearly basis.
4- the 13% Oil Producing States NBillions usually!
What have the Governors done with our Money?
• How many Employments have they created for the Youths?
• How many of Infrastructures have they created for the benefits of the Society?
I beg,make Una park somewhere else!
Re: Who Is Your Best Performing Governor? by Blazadenise(m): 1:14pm On Mar 24
Jaftee:

I fell for it. my bad
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Who Is Your Best Performing Governor? by dalongjnr: 1:17pm On Mar 24
The governor of plateau state is the best.
He met a backlog of unpaid 5months salaries, he cleared it.
He he's paying gratuity from 1984-date.
He cleared and regularized the payment of newly employed almost 4,000 civil servants.
He has rehabilitate over 100km of roads and constructing new ones.
He revived and equipped operation rainbow, a security outfit.
He established jos tincity metro created.
He Revived rail/train services. Etc.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best Performing Governor? by Ijaya123: 1:20pm On Mar 24
Kinggeezy0:
Alex otti, that light 24/7 alone is a big achievement of it really work
Meanwhile at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design

What exactly did Alex Otti do towards the imaginary 24/7 light you’re claiming?
Re: Who Is Your Best Performing Governor? by bimbodotun(m): 1:27pm On Mar 24
Seyi Makinde is doing well also in Oyo State
blinx4real:
There are only 3 governors in Nigeria
No 1. Babajide Sanwoolu
No 2. Babagana Zulum
No 3. Gov Bago (Niger state)

The rest are merely occupying space…
Re: Who Is Your Best Performing Governor? by chidi2003(m): 1:31pm On Mar 24
enemyofprogress:
General Murtala Mohammed
Stop sleeping on a moving bicycle!
Re: Who Is Your Best Performing Governor? by Pat081: 1:33pm On Mar 24
khattab02:
I get your point sir.

Me I don't rate governors on payment of salary oo that not the only thing they can do.

I will truly appreciate them in terms economic improvement or development
same here too sir because it is the right of the workers and also the right of every governor to pay the workers but is APC governor ,that own them and another APC governor get to power he fail to pay them the money he was now saying that he was not the one own them so PDP get to power he is now paying them APC are now say it is his right to pay them because he was the governor sir you see now that they have fail

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best Performing Governor? by Antoeni(m): 1:34pm On Mar 24
The only Working Governor in Nigeria,
I Am Glad God Block The Brain & Sense Prof Mammoud Yakubu Of lNEC Not to Rig Abia State Gubernatorial election

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best Performing Governor? by Shollay20(m): 1:34pm On Mar 24
WORST GOVERNOR ABDULRAHMAN ABDULRASAQ OF KWARA STATE

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best Performing Governor? by Birminghamvirgo(m): 1:37pm On Mar 24
[quote author=Jaftee post=129082286]

TMB is blocked now for months in the name of maintenance. incase you want to argue, I am an engineer and I know how long it shouldn't take to maintain a tarred road.[/quo
you didn't see any achievements of Sanwo-Olu? Anyways life sometimes is very difficult for the blind!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best Performing Governor? by Birminghamvirgo(m): 1:37pm On Mar 24
[quote author=Jaftee post=129082286]

TMB is blocked now for months in the name of maintenance. incase you want to argue, I am an engineer and I know how long it shouldn't take to maintain a tarred road.[/quo

you didn't see any achievements of Sanwo-Olu? Anyways life sometimes is very difficult for the blind!
Re: Who Is Your Best Performing Governor? by pacificom: 1:38pm On Mar 24
Gov Seyi Makinde followed by Babajide Sanwoolu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? / Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? / Throwback Photo Of Solomon Dalung As A Prison Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.