Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Who Is Your Least Performing Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Your Least Performing Governor (376 Views)

Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa / Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking / APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Least Performing Governor by wunmi590(m): 11:52am On Mar 24
Good morning N'Landers,

From the other thread that hit the front page,

Let us know the least performing governor of each state...

You never can tell, som of their P.A and S.A can be on nairaland to encourage them to do more

Re: Who Is Your Least Performing Governor by wunmi590(m): 11:53am On Mar 24

Please let call them out, so that they can ferfoem their duties, the tax payers money is not meant to be looted for their generational use, but for visible public use...

@mod, mynd44, we dey your hand bro
Re: Who Is Your Least Performing Governor by Asquare84(m): 12:06pm On Mar 24
Hyacinth Alia, of benue state.
Re: Who Is Your Least Performing Governor by fuckJones(f): 12:08pm On Mar 24
Asquare84:
Hyacinth Alia, of benue state.
Alia perform more than all the past governors of Benue state except Aper Aku and adasu
Re: Who Is Your Least Performing Governor by yarimo(m): 12:09pm On Mar 24
ALEX OTTI of abia state is the worst and unserious governor in Nigeria undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Least Performing Governor by seunowa(f): 12:11pm On Mar 24
Darudapo of Ogun state.....

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Least Performing Governor by MrProlific95: 12:58pm On Mar 24
All the 36 state Governors
Re: Who Is Your Least Performing Governor by Antoeni(m): 1:00pm On Mar 24
I Don't Think Delta State & Kogi State Have a Governor,
Re: Who Is Your Least Performing Governor by wunmi590(m): 1:06pm On Mar 24
seunowa:
Darudapo of Ogun state.....

That man has the worst governor award specially caved for himself, nobody can take it away from him...

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Least Performing Governor by 9jarockstv: 1:14pm On Mar 24
Antoeni:

Delta state politicians just need a little more push from the people and the state will be doing better. As at now, Delta state is trying please.
Re: Who Is Your Least Performing Governor by senatordave1(m): 1:30pm On Mar 24
In south east,mbah of enugu
In ss,obaseki of Edo
In SW dapo of Ogun
In NC,muftwang of plateau
In NW,jigawa gov
In ne kefas agbu

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Least Performing Governor by MrProlific95: 1:33pm On Mar 24
9jarockstv:

Delta state politicians just need a little more push from the people and the state will be doing better. As at now, Delta state is trying please.
Trying what, I am an Isoko man and I can't see what Sheriff is doing aside massaging the greed of his political party Faith fulls
Re: Who Is Your Least Performing Governor by Ibechris2: 1:50pm On Mar 24
OGUN STATE GOVERNOR.

with all the huge IGR...the state is in laughable condition.

The one that is shocking is that,people of Ogun would rather blame Alex Otti and Peter Obi rather than calling out that lazy Governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Least Performing Governor by 9jarockstv: 1:53pm On Mar 24
MrProlific95:
Trying what, I am an Isoko man and I can't see what Sheriff is doing aside massaging the greed of his political party Faith fulls

Bro, I am from Delta but I have stayed outside Delta state almost all my life.

Last year I believed Delta state was very bad because of what they say online. But when I visited Asaba in January this year, I was shocked. Delta state is even doing better than many states in terms of infrastructure.

I am sure now that Sheriff will also do well. To be sincere, Delta state is not very bad. Although the state can do more.

A state that has a community stadium in every region and boasts of 2 airports and 4 state owned universities is trying.

But as I said, there's more to be done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Least Performing Governor by KillahPriest: 1:56pm On Mar 24
Douye Diri of Bayelsa State though his predecessor and current senator Seriake Dickson was a hundred times worse. Bayelsa has really suffered with these people at the helm of affairs cry
Re: Who Is Your Least Performing Governor by Typing: 2:01pm On Mar 24
Enugu
Abia
Imo
Anambra
Kogi
These are my 5 the least performing Governors.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Least Performing Governor by KillahPriest: 2:02pm On Mar 24
MrProlific95:
are you minding that joker ? Okowa and Uduaghan wasted golden opportunities to transform that state entirely and send development deep into the hinterlands but föolishness and greed will never allow a Niger Delta politician think far. You guys have actually had it worse than us in Bayelsa even though I still voted my governor as the worst
Re: Who Is Your Least Performing Governor by Oilwell(m): 2:06pm On Mar 24
yarimo:
ALEX OTTI of abia state is the worst and unserious governor in Nigeria undecided undecided

Try dey take your drugs daily.
Re: Who Is Your Least Performing Governor by commoditiesnig: 5:40pm On Mar 24
Antoeni:
Lol.. that's so crude man! 😂
Re: Who Is Your Least Performing Governor by OVB123: 7:14pm On Mar 24
senatordave1:
In south east,mbah of enugu In ss,obaseki of Edo In SW dapo of Ogun In NC,muftwang of plateau In NW,jigawa gov In ne kefas agbu
South south, Douye diri and not Obaseki.

(1) (Reply)

We Want To Groom Professionals In Leadership, Management- UNIZIK Business School / Nigerian Army Of Occupation Must Stop Further Collateral Damages In The Creeks . / Is The Grid Down Again? No Light In My Side For Over 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.