Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Is She Overly Ambitious Or I Am Just The One Getting Things Off With A Cold Feet - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is She Overly Ambitious Or I Am Just The One Getting Things Off With A Cold Feet (267 Views)

Dangers Of Placing Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car / This Is Why You Should Not Drive Your Automatic Cars With Both Feet / Driver Gets Ticket Dismissed After Driving On Autopilot With Feet Out Of Window (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is She Overly Ambitious Or I Am Just The One Getting Things Off With A Cold Feet by dna4ril(m): 1:11pm On Mar 24
So I met this beautiful young, intelligent smart and extremely hardworking and extremely independent Godly lady.

I chased her actively for 9 months, she was alot to crack. One of those ladies that knows what they want and will test your patience in every way, i mean she's 27 and I am 34...

Anyway we started dating and God in one week or so we had our first real argument...since then its been from one issue to the other. As a man I could tell she wants the relationship as much as I want, I mean from all the descriptions I gave about her, you can imagine the kind of man I am too to able to attract and retain that kind of a woman. So we both know our worth but I sense ego clashing, I have had to pray to God about the confirmations I received in the months I was waiting on her..like this is my future here so apart from feelings, I took it spiritual...

I had prayed, involved my spiritual father too, it seems we both aren't just listening...she's the overly thinking type , I am the on the spot, she's very independent, extremely sometimes, I am the one who loves to relate my feelings with those close to me..so it's difficult with her, I am the overly expressive type, she's the quiet and mute type..she's doing better now sha, but I cam literally count how many times she's professed love to me...all these looks like incompatibility issues...but am being careful to throw in the towel

We have been dating for six months now after the 9months chase, but lately I get a cold feet , reaching out to her, that initial spark is no mote there as it used to, the excitements I had reaching out to her those days I were chasing her is no more and I am wandering why..I had to ask her few days ago and she was like I complain alot that's why...

Maybe true, cos i am a perfectionist, but to be honest not all my complains are invalid, and she rarely makes me have to repeat myself...

Above all, her passion for success is off the roof, she just finished ICAN, and omo CFA straight, while I love that part of her and I had said to her I will support her all the way in accomplishing her goals, seems like her crave for a good life due to her background has this hold of a "over the roof "desire for success , wealth and all that puts that need almost above anything and anyone else..I have seen these play out on many occasions

As a stunch lover of God that I am, I am also doing well, with a decent job in this economy and all and I also subscribe to self development but never will any of those things compete with God and my personal time with the things and people I love.

So lately I have been at a crossroad and I am telling God to instruct me on which way to God , to proceed or jet out though i love her...

I don't want to be caught up with a very ambitious woman that will have no regard for me in the future or a successful woman who cant decipher
the place of God, her husband and every other thing else..

To the single Christian brothers, if you were in my shoes, what would you do..
Well I am praying for clarity to God on the way to go, still did this morning, but scriptures say there is safety in the midst of counsel..So gyz..let me share in your opinions
Re: Is She Overly Ambitious Or I Am Just The One Getting Things Off With A Cold Feet by Bola4boy(m): 7:36pm On Mar 24
What brand of car is this lady? Year of manufacture and engine size?

1 Like

Re: Is She Overly Ambitious Or I Am Just The One Getting Things Off With A Cold Feet by Laird(m): 10:01pm On Mar 24
Always ensure any woman You choose to be with has genuine desire and genuine attraction for You

Not because You persisted, not because of pity

Please be very sure

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Your Automobile Needs / Nafec Technologies / Requirements Of Effective Maintenance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.