Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,215 members, 7,849,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

Don't Come Back If You Get The Chance To Travel Abroad - Rapper Advices Youth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Come Back If You Get The Chance To Travel Abroad - Rapper Advices Youth (172 Views)

Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent / If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid / How I Wash Dead Bodies Outside Nigeria -gov Ajimobi Advices Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Come Back If You Get The Chance To Travel Abroad - Rapper Advices Youth by Beat360(m): 4:48pm On Mar 24
A Ghanaian rapper identified as Captain Planet formerly of music group 4 X 4 has advised the youth in Africa not to return to their countries when they get the chance to travel out.

According to the musician, politicians on the continent are amassing wealth and buying properties for themselves and their families.

He added that these politicians who are voted to power don't care about the youth meaning it is high time the youth also look for ways to survive.

He admonished the youth not to return to their country to die a foolish death all in the name of being patriotic.

Check out his post below: https://thegossipbase.net/dont-return-if-you-get-the-chance-to-travel-outside-ghana-captain-planet/

Re: Don't Come Back If You Get The Chance To Travel Abroad - Rapper Advices Youth by samwash(m): 5:26pm On Mar 24
Why I nor go come back to my father land why?
I was born & lived most of my adulthood in my country, I now have the opportunity to travel abroad, I go stlll dey come home from time to time, you can't take that away from me.
But for a child that was born aboard and lived all his/her life there, you can't say same thing about that child because that is where he will call home, even if he knows that his ancestral home is African.

(1) (Reply)

Singer Yemi Alade Explains Why She Doesn’t Get Awards For Her Hard Work / We Must Not All Be Producers: Actress Yvonne JEGEDE Warns / Odogwu In Tears As He Looses Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.