Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,095 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure (69674 Views)

Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India / Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help / Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by Anatolia: 10:54pm On Mar 24
Where are my billionaires from Anambra? Fake billionaires who no Dey help their people.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by MartinsD12(m): 10:57pm On Mar 24
Af0nja2:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/veteran-nollywood-actor-amaechi-muonagor-dies-at-62/
Same age with ibu, I must say this I don't like the way amechi muonagor health was handled unlike ibu who got the best support with millions of naira but was frustrated by bad family members but amechi muonagor got little, an Anambra man for that matter not just Anambra man a legend for that , infact two days before he died he was discharged from the hospital at nnewi because he couldn't meet up with medical bills what a big shame to Anambra billionaires what is happening infact he died in his house we saw a video of him begging for money , it's been long he was sick in that hospital in nnewi so all these billionaires in Anambra and round Igbo land could not fly him abroad to get proper treatment it's a shame to them

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by jaszplus12(m): 11:01pm On Mar 24
chariisGRACE:

No, what they need is orientation, teaching them to eat and drink wisely, and ditching that YOLO mindset which I believe prompts one not to save for rainy days like this.

If truly he is dead, may his soul find peace.

It is better that he is dead or dies instead of that organ transplant that they're planning to do.

These guys eat anyhow. You'd see them down lots of sugar, alcohol in movies. Who knows how much they take behind the scenes?

They don't need God, they need a mental recalibration.
You have said it all...
No judgement, but once saw him downing bottles of gulder 🍻, he'd get up go use the washroom and return...no control over what they eat or drink... you've advised well..
Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by Federalofficia(m): 11:01pm On Mar 24
All of aki and pawpaw daddy for movies don die finish only osofia remain and that one no too father them for movie's
Ance4Liverpool:
Chinedu ikedieze aki and osita iheme paw paw will not forget 2024 in a hurry for losing john okoafor ibu and now amaechi muonago two men that brouht them to lime light withing a space of 2months. Rip legends
Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by koning: 11:05pm On Mar 24
Ance4Liverpool:
Chinedu ikedieze aki and osita iheme paw paw will not forget 2024 in a hurry for losing john okoafor ibu and now amaechi muonago two men that brouht them to lime light withing a space of 2months. Rip legends

I wonder how the would feel at the moment. Those 2 men that died are the reason they became stars.

Both in their early 60's. That's quite young in 2024. Life can be so meaningless sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by jaszplus12(m): 11:06pm On Mar 24
Zico5:
And none of his brothers could rise up to help him, but can blow money anyhow to show off. Too bad
Don't worry "befitting burial" is better than being alive and be attended to!
Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by enemyofprogress: 11:09pm On Mar 24
Newswriter:
If true, then nollywood needs God

Get a SUPER Professional Company Logo Or Letterhead for your Business for 2k Only

PAY AFTER SERVICE

Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/s74k5SYQvdjZmnqVA
there is nothing like Nollywood needs God. Don't people die in other industries and don't people die by sicknesses? Take it or leave it, people only die when it's their time to die. Stop attaching ridiculous meanings to people's death.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by anataala: 11:13pm On Mar 24
You’re also a customer
Newswriter:

Get a SUPER Professional Company Logo Or Letterhead for your Business for 2k Only

PAY AFTER SERVICE

Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by kabanayol9(m): 11:16pm On Mar 24
After some useless ones in this country Nigeria will be bragging i have money 💰, i am rich, i get money pass your papa, i am billionaire here, i am a trillionaire there.
When someone is in need they will always be no where to be found, if GOD HIMSELF can regret after creating we humans then i am not surprised, the heart of man is desperately wicked.
Rest in peace sir, you are a legend sir, it was fun watching you growing up.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by Ance4Liverpool: 11:18pm On Mar 24
koning:

I wonder how the would feel at the moment. Those 2 men that died are the reason they became stars.

Both in their early 60's. That's quite young in 2024. Life can be so meaningless sometimes.
I dey tell you ooo
Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by MartinsD12(m): 11:20pm On Mar 24
chariisGRACE:

No, what they need is orientation, teaching them to eat and drink wisely, and ditching that YOLO mindset which I believe prompts one not to save for rainy days like this.

If truly he is dead, may his soul find peace.

It is better that he is dead or dies instead of that organ transplant that they're planning to do.

These guys eat anyhow. You'd see them down lots of sugar, alcohol in movies. Who knows how much they take behind the scenes?

They don't need God, they need a mental recalibration.
If proper kidney transplant was done on time he could have survived it , it's sad he didn't get adequate financial support to travel to India and also eating habits is poor in Nigeria it's not just celebrity thing alone, we eat junks here it's killing us
Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by sunsweet33: 11:21pm On Mar 24
Objectivist04:

Music is quite different from movie, in music, the artist is his own CEO whereas in movies, the owner is the producer who most of the times don't even appear in the movie.

The actors you see in the movies are paid for their services and that is all, any other income generated by the movie is none of their business, it is a one off payment for the actors and that is why some of them dive into production as well.

It is just like a client hiring you as an engineer to construct a house for him, you negotiate price with him and he pays you and you delivers the job,. It will sound funny for you to come back some years later to tell the owner that he supposed to share the money generated from rent with you.

Have you heard of royalties/residuals? That’s what I believe they should be getting since their movies crossed over from vcd format to streaming platforms. Even if it’s too small, it’s better than nothing.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by MartinsD12(m): 11:26pm On Mar 24
Wainey:
I don't think anyone brought those two to limelight.
If anyone did, then it is definitely Sam loco
You are wrong, most aki and paw movies featured amechi muonagor as their fada infact you don't watch Nigerian movie, the movie aki and paw paw which is where their nick names came from had amechi muonagor as their father , sam Lolo acted their father but the famous name aki and paw came from the movie this legend amechi muonagor featured them

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by benn94(m): 11:29pm On Mar 24
May he rest in peace. My brothers and sisters, if you get money, try get base abroad or japa completely. When you don old, our health system here no go fit take care of you o.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by Ance4Liverpool: 11:36pm On Mar 24
Federalofficia:
All of aki and pawpaw daddy for movies don die finish only osofia remain and that one no too father them for movie's

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by KonTagiousBull: 11:44pm On Mar 24
Ance4Liverpool:

Did they help them... Amaechi was struggling for money to go to India.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by themanderon: 11:44pm On Mar 24
With the condition I saw him in in the last video where he could barely speak I knew he may not survive it.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by candidbabe(f): 11:50pm On Mar 24
Rip Amaechi muonagor
You died a Legend
Posterity will forever remember you
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by Ance4Liverpool: 12:03am On Mar 25
KonTagiousBull:

Did they help them... Amaechi was struggling for money to go to India.
am not sure but u are not sure either bcs they may have helped in there own little way and not want it on the news

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by Akpatan: 12:05am On Mar 25
A very funny actor, i enjoyed u most with aki n pawapaw... Rest in peace
Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by etrange: 12:08am On Mar 25
RIP, sir.

Guys, people are dying everyday cause of illnesses like this. If you visit general hospitals, you'd see for yourself. We only hear about these actors because they're popular. However, do not for a moment think this is limited to them. Instead, it's a reflection of what is happening out there. Some of these diseases aren't caused by any specific actions of the patients, but let's do our part by eating well, exercising well and sleeping well (as far our pockets or life situations can support). Drinking/smoking becomes even more dangerous as we age. Supplements are a must after a certain age. Finally, let's make our family doctors aware of any slight change we notice in our health. Stay safe, people.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by GenFunction: 12:18am On Mar 25
Neddstark:
With the way the sickness hit him, he needed a miracle to bounce back healthy.
I enjoyed his movies from playing Nkem Owoh's brother in Ukwa. May his soul find rest.
Ukwa was funny

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by MartinsD12(m): 1:17am On Mar 25
post=129090285:

We Are Always Available To Publish News ooo
Take time naija cup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by chariisGRACE(m): 1:28am On Mar 25
CorrectionFLuid:

You sit in your little corner, and assume you know someone based on what you've seen another person do.

From that little corner you also assume that the person does not save for rainy days.

Instead of sounding stupid, use that time to mind your business from that your little corner. Atụrụ.

And your massive corner made you think I'm stupid, right?

You could have countered me with your points (it's obvious you don't have one) instead of resorting to insults.

Typical Nigerian. Emotions before logic.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by jaephoenix(m): 2:30am On Mar 25
Where is Pastor Chris when u need him
Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by LOVEGINO(m): 3:35am On Mar 25
Newswriter:

PAY AFTER SERVICE

you think to entertain animals easy.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by PrimeWatermark: 3:41am On Mar 25
Neddstark:
With the way the sickness hit him, he needed a miracle to bounce back healthy.
I enjoyed his movies from playing Nkem Owoh's brother in Ukwa. May his soul find rest.

Aguiyi

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by Measle: 5:21am On Mar 25
Ance4Liverpool:
That film called aki and pawpaw staring amechi muonago chinedu ikedieze and osita was the film that made them to be known
Check history very well bro. Paw paw played a part in a movie called Second burial in 1998.
Even before he jammed Chinedu Ikedieze.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by Ed12(m): 5:30am On Mar 25
Newswriter:

PAY AFTER SERVICE

Everybody will die,

Even you yourself, and more funny thing is that you don't know when and how you will die
Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by eteba(m): 5:56am On Mar 25
Rest in perfect peace sir, you spiced up our youthful age with fun on the screen.

In other news: A nollywood actress just bought a mansion and a benz in banana Island Lagos.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by Chasito(m): 6:08am On Mar 25
This 2024 is filled with so many bad news oh, well, I shouldn't be surprised because it's a leap year.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure by xtian110: 6:26am On Mar 25
Newswriter:

PAY AFTER SERVICE

Why did you say so, you think they don't know God , look you are only hearing about this people it's because they are celebrities, do you know how many common man that dies everyday still nobody hears about them, may his soul rest in peace. ( RIP)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Burna Boy, D'banj, Phyno & Jude Okoye Hit A Strip Club In Lagos / Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Munachi Abii Shares Underwear Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.