Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World (31153 Views)

DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria / Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by Gajagojo: 8:47pm On Mar 24
Trollronaldo:
What research have you done to counter it?

Show me your own data
It is clear You have never done any research
I do not need to.counter anything
If someone comes and says he can drive a car with palm oil
It is not my job to counter it
It is his job to prove it

The simple questions are
How many DNA tests were done in Nigeria and how were the participants chosen
Was the same methodology used in every country
Was it a prospective or retrospective study

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by Sapasenator: 8:47pm On Mar 24
Arobaga:
like this comment for no reason

And see why it’s been liked several times

Werey!
Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by snipernigga(m): 8:47pm On Mar 24
You people will not let this paternity DNA issue rest, if they should return our, sorry I mean this kids back to sender will you people donate the money to feed so many additional kids and broken marriages. Let's face our economic problems. Abi this one follow?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by sweetkev(m): 8:48pm On Mar 24
Thormentor:

brother don't stretch this your pseudo anonymousness too much

Nairaland will gladly give your IP address to DSS at one call

nkwucha abụghị ụjọ
He hasn't committed any offence with what he wrote there.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by iamtardey: 8:48pm On Mar 24
Said to my father do a dna to be sure, since mom isn’t here to say who is really.
He might not be..
Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by CrossRhodes: 8:49pm On Mar 24
That's why it's important to marry a virgin......
Most of these fraudsters are non-virgin oloshos settling for unsuspecting men

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by Tochi360: 8:49pm On Mar 24
Zico5:

I pray u don't commit suicide on Tinubu matter very soon. It's like Tinubu is your mother's concubine. He is the president and will rule u for eight years.

Oboy rest,He is the president We agree,does this in any way change the fact that He is a COLLOSAL FAILURE and disgrace??

Do You know how many small business had to shut down bcus of this CALAMITY CALLED TINUBU?
To weak minded people politics is just win elections,what about the essence of Politics??.it is supposed to Make or Mar the lives of the people involved.
Tinubu and His evil APC structure has been nothing but the greatest threat to the survival of legit hustling average Nigerians. Including You if You are not in the rich class.

Una go just come SM dey Zombie away common sense while in REALITY una life na full scale representation of the great O TINUBULATION grin cheesy

May the strongest stand.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by Nonexisting1: 8:52pm On Mar 24
It's likely we have the 2nd largest number of 'understanding men' aka simps also.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by COOL10(m): 8:53pm On Mar 24
Foolish Nigerian men who feel their wives are saints will argue with this fact, but the truth of the matter is that most married Nigerian men are not the true fathers of the children their wives have made them to believe are theirs.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by Korectmann: 8:54pm On Mar 24
helinues:
Toh

Meaning we have so many father's house left describers
I want you to be rich so that your wife won't try nonsense ok.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by Trollronaldo: 8:55pm On Mar 24
Gajagojo:

It is clear You have never done any research
I do not need to.counter anything
If someone comes and says he can drive a car with palm oil
It is not my job to counter it
It is his job to prove it

The simple questions are
How many DNA tests were done in Nigeria and how were the participants chosen
Was the same methodology used in every country
Was it a prospective or retrospective study
it's called rate, didn't you attend a school?

"rate", it's "rate"

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by Honestey: 8:56pm On Mar 24
Yeeeeeeh paaaa! Next election campaign should be I will fix this and that and I will make DNA testing free.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by casppyjay: 8:56pm On Mar 24
[quote author=chopnaira post=129089670][/quote]ironically they also ranked first as the most religious…
Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by reciprokal: 9:00pm On Mar 24
No source and Nairaland pushed this opinion to format page?

No wonder Buhari wanted to regulate Social Media.
Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by Toosure70: 9:02pm On Mar 24
Where are our women?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by Slytiger: 9:02pm On Mar 24
Alvin212:

Just say Yorubas

cheesy

grin

tongue
Stat sense.

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by AfonjaSon: 9:03pm On Mar 24
[quote author=chopnaira post=129089670][/quote]

Life sentence to all scammers including paternity fraudsters
Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by Chummynoni(m): 9:06pm On Mar 24
Nigeria is aiming for the first position. Quote me nextyear when it happens.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by MrBlock: 9:09pm On Mar 24
Judolisco:
Who took d data, why I'm asking is because Nigerians rarely perform DNA test to knw if the child is yours or not....so I think dis stuff is jst on assumption and not on facts... With d presentation on d projector, no reference whatsoever.. When I dey sch my lecturers go Don bounce dis presentation....

Apply some common sense nau. Data is collated across all laboratories that conduct DNA analysis in the country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by Gajagojo: 9:10pm On Mar 24
Trollronaldo:
it's called rate, didn't you attend a school?

"rate", it's "rate"

I went school.and taught people who went to.school more than those who taught you

rate of what?
you
You are sounding illiterate
There is a concept in statistics called POWER
I suggest you read it up

When somebody tell your the rate o anything in Nigeria is A
The starting point is to ask how many tests were conducted?
If you did 10000 DNA tests is that not a joke?

So you need to Google. POWER and what it means in statistics and research

We need to know how sampling was done
Was it every state ,every local government area
Nigeria is 220 million Jamaica is 2 million
If you test 10000 in Jamaica you need to test 700000 in Nigeria

You cannot say because a.presidential candidate got 90% in his state that his popularity in Nigeria is 90%
How many tests were conducted across the 774 local government areas

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by PepeXKermit: 9:10pm On Mar 24
immortalcrown:
When will paternity fraud be criminalized?

Paternity fraud is as bad as or even worse than rape.

If to say na something wey concern men now, you go see nde feminist dey vituperate like say them put goal coal for their mouth
Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:12pm On Mar 24
Nigeria women are cheats but like forming saints

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by Heffalump(m): 9:12pm On Mar 24
immortalcrown:

Very correct!
Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 9:13pm On Mar 24
Can you imagine,even if you met her a virgin,still do the DNA 🧬 ooo it's very important.

If you're having low sperm count challenges contact me

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by Gajagojo: 9:14pm On Mar 24
MrBlock:

Apply some common sense nau. Data is collated across all laboratories that conduct DNA analysis in the country.
Does that reflect Nigeria
What is the TOTAL.NUMBER OF DNA TEST S DONE
What percentage of the 774 local government area s were involved?
With out the TOTAL number of tests done
There is nothing to discuss

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by Bimpe29: 9:14pm On Mar 24
How could that be so?
Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by Obakoolex(m): 9:19pm On Mar 24
fuckJones:
who is your father that we don't know him
That guy is a product of baby factory grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by AreaFada2: 9:21pm On Mar 24
Joy2dworldxyz:
-Most corrupt county = Nigeria
County with highest japa on the queue = +Nigeria
County with worst leaders = Nigeria
- Country with worst economy= Nigeria
- Country with highest unemployment= Nigeria
- Country with highest small languages = Nigeria is 3rd
- And now, country with highest paternity fraud= Nigeria is second.

No only Nigerian Waka come??
Dude, 9ja took 1st and second. Na the 9ja transatlantic passage people carry am go Jamaica.
Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by babyfaceafrica: 9:22pm On Mar 24
snipernigga:
You people will not let this paternity DNA issue rest, if they should return our, sorry I mean this kids back to sender will you people donate the money to feed so many additional kids and broken marriages. Let's face our economic problems. Abi this one follow?

This issue is worse than our economic problems
Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by Coolestguy2023: 9:23pm On Mar 24
Arobaga:
like this comment for no reason

And see why it’s been liked several times

You would have died without NL likes

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by ObalendeCMS: 9:23pm On Mar 24
Most nigerian married men are actually simps.

Some are well aware that all or some of their children don't belong to them, but they want to keep it secret because they can't bear the shame!
Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by phemray(m): 9:24pm On Mar 24
immortalcrown:

Meanwhile, Jennyclay does not see posts like this.

Very good, criminalise it and make DNA compulsory after every child birth, the nonsense will stop. This affects everyone since the days of Abraham otherwise when did the word Bastard started?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? / My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning / Couple Welcomes 1st Baby Of 2016 At Abuja Hospital After 9 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.