Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Israel Gaza War: Israeli Airstrike Kills Seven In Rafah Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel Gaza War: Israeli Airstrike Kills Seven In Rafah Attack (743 Views)

NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses / Seven In Race For APC National Chairman / Thunderstrike Kills Seven Cows In Alla, Kwara; Injures Two Herders (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Gaza War: Israeli Airstrike Kills Seven In Rafah Attack by gtvafrica(m): 3:51am On Mar 25
Today Israeli airstrike on a residential building in the southern Gaza Strip town of Rafah killed seven people, including three children, according to Palestinian health officials.

a man in a red vest shows a man wearing grey items including a wheelchair in the back of a truck

The airstrike, which occurred at around 4:30 p.m. local time, targeted a four-story building in the densely populated Al-Tuffah neighbourhood. According to eyewitnesses, Israeli warplanes were circling overhead before the strike. Continue reading>>https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=d4105a4d78d51c6a81f5a6afc314b0da&news_entry_id=s3dfa3900240324en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=3e01beff3e153982ac43ffb8fc1cd01a5201d130&from=publisher

Re: Israel Gaza War: Israeli Airstrike Kills Seven In Rafah Attack by CoronaVirusPro: 4:04am On Mar 25

Fvck Israel!

3 Likes

Re: Israel Gaza War: Israeli Airstrike Kills Seven In Rafah Attack by helinues: 4:49am On Mar 25
Perhaps, their God might have instructed them to conquer more land as God don become a real estate agent

2 Likes

Re: Israel Gaza War: Israeli Airstrike Kills Seven In Rafah Attack by AdamuKD: 6:12am On Mar 25
Thank you Israel.
More bombs to those Mohammedians.
Give them an inch, they will try to take a mile.
The lesser the Muslims, the better for the world peace.
Abraham fvck sha

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Gaza War: Israeli Airstrike Kills Seven In Rafah Attack by AdamuKD: 6:14am On Mar 25
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Fvck you too bloody terrorist
If e pain you, enter Gaza so that they will send you to your imaginary 72 prostitutes

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Gaza War: Israeli Airstrike Kills Seven In Rafah Attack by AdamuKD: 6:16am On Mar 25
helinues:
Perhaps, their God might have instructed them to conquer more land as God don become a real estate agent
Stop disturbing us here.
If you are truly a real Muslim, enter Gaza.
Coward

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Gaza War: Israeli Airstrike Kills Seven In Rafah Attack by Aboks(m): 6:18am On Mar 25
Okokobioko

na dem start wetin dem no fit finish

Hit dem hard

Bloody terrorists

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Gaza War: Israeli Airstrike Kills Seven In Rafah Attack by SS777(m): 6:22am On Mar 25
AdamuKD:
Thank you Israel.
More bombs to those Mohammedians.
Give them an inch, they will try to take a mile.

Your sorry in few days time will be double potion of the Palestinians.
I weep for your people.
Re: Israel Gaza War: Israeli Airstrike Kills Seven In Rafah Attack by SS777(m): 6:24am On Mar 25
Aboks:
Okokobioko

na dem start wetin dem no fit finish

Hit dem hard

I weep for your cursed people cos Palestine will be a child play compared to what Nigeria will do against your cursed region.

1 Like

Re: Israel Gaza War: Israeli Airstrike Kills Seven In Rafah Attack by AdamuKD: 6:27am On Mar 25
SS777:

I weep for your people.

Weep for your miserable family and generations. Bloody terrorist.
If e pain you, Waka enter Gaza. NONSENSE

4 Likes

Re: Israel Gaza War: Israeli Airstrike Kills Seven In Rafah Attack by helinues: 6:37am On Mar 25
AdamuKD:

Stop disturbing us here.
If you are truly a real Muslim, enter Gaza.
Coward

Where did my comments hit you?

2 Likes

Re: Israel Gaza War: Israeli Airstrike Kills Seven In Rafah Attack by Oghene86: 6:39am On Mar 25
gtvafrica:
Today Israeli airstrike on a residential building in the southern Gaza Strip town of Rafah killed seven people, including three children, according to Palestinian health officials.

a man in a red vest shows a man wearing grey items including a wheelchair in the back of a truck

The airstrike, which occurred at around 4:30 p.m. local time, targeted a four-story building in the densely populated Al-Tuffah neighbourhood. According to eyewitnesses, Israeli warplanes were circling overhead before the strike. Continue reading>>https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=d4105a4d78d51c6a81f5a6afc314b0da&news_entry_id=s3dfa3900240324en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=3e01beff3e153982ac43ffb8fc1cd01a5201d130&from=publisher

Next time in their life time Palestine will never attack Israel the way they did, if other Moslem countries are not happy with this they should attack Israel, you can't rape, beheaded and killed babies and kidnapped and expect to have peace, they will never know peace again.

5 Likes

Re: Israel Gaza War: Israeli Airstrike Kills Seven In Rafah Attack by Whalis: 6:39am On Mar 25
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Bros I don't think you are a weak man. We will do goFund for you to enable you travel to Palestine to fight on the side of Hamas. Don't be an Internet warrior.
If the odds were against Israel I would have been there in person. Pick up the gauntlet and shame the naysayers.

5 Likes

Re: Israel Gaza War: Israeli Airstrike Kills Seven In Rafah Attack by AdamuKD: 6:42am On Mar 25
helinues:

Where did my comments hit you?
E hit me for your head

3 Likes

Re: Israel Gaza War: Israeli Airstrike Kills Seven In Rafah Attack by Whalis: 6:43am On Mar 25
SS777:

I weep for your cursed people cos Palestine will be a child play compared to what Nigeria will do against your cursed region.
If you think the mistake of 1967 will happen again you are on a long dream. No one fights anyone openly now. It is by natural attrition just as Boko Haram has adopted.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Gaza War: Israeli Airstrike Kills Seven In Rafah Attack by AdamuKD: 6:45am On Mar 25
Whalis:

Bros I don't think you are a weak man. We will do goFund for you to enable you travel to Palestine to fight on the side of Hamas. Don't be an Internet warrior.
If the odds were against Israel I would have been there in person. Pick up the gauntlet and shame the naysayers.
Don't mind those bloody Islamic cowards.
If you think you are man enough, waka enter Palestine make Israeli soldiers send you to your 72 imaginary prostitutes.
NONSENSE terrorist

5 Likes

Re: Israel Gaza War: Israeli Airstrike Kills Seven In Rafah Attack by BrighterSyde: 7:56am On Mar 25
SS777:

I weep for your people.

What was Hana’s expecting after their October attack? That Israel should smile? Next time they want to kill innocent people they should ensure they are strong enough to handle what comes after.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Gaza War: Israeli Airstrike Kills Seven In Rafah Attack by helinues: 8:08am On Mar 25
AdamuKD:

E hit me for your head

It's delusional to think anyone against the killing of innocent Palestines must be a Muslim.

Where is the humanity in some of you guys?

2 Likes

Re: Israel Gaza War: Israeli Airstrike Kills Seven In Rafah Attack by AdamuKD: 8:19am On Mar 25
helinues:

It's delusional to think anyone against the killing of innocent Palestines must be a Muslim.

Where is the humanity in you for supporting Buhari and the criminal narcotic Master Tulunbu?
Hypocrites, you are shouting about Palestinians and humanity, what about all the killings and kidnapping in your country? What have you and your useless emilokan criminal done about it? I need to plank your head with a plank. Swerve jor

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Gaza War: Israeli Airstrike Kills Seven In Rafah Attack by helinues: 8:23am On Mar 25
AdamuKD:

Where is the humanity in you for supporting Buhari and the criminal narcotic Master Tulunbu?
Hypocrites, you are shouting about Palestinians and humanity, what about all the killings and kidnapping in your country? What have you and your useless emilokan criminal done about it? I need to plank your head with a plank. Swerve jor

Stay with the topic and don't inject Buhari into this.

Who attacked Israel? Hamas or Innocent Palestine people?

It's actually psychologically dangerous to be brainwashed by religion and still add politics to it

2 Likes

Re: Israel Gaza War: Israeli Airstrike Kills Seven In Rafah Attack by Aboks(m): 8:34am On Mar 25
SS777:

Mind you am not from that terrorist zone in naija
Re: Israel Gaza War: Israeli Airstrike Kills Seven In Rafah Attack by Straybullet: 8:37am On Mar 25
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

When israel is done with Gaza, they will learn an important lesson in this life.

No be every body be ya mate
Re: Israel Gaza War: Israeli Airstrike Kills Seven In Rafah Attack by Deemas(m): 8:49am On Mar 25
BrighterSyde:

What was Hana’s expecting after their October attack? That Israel should smile? Next time they want to kill innocent people they should ensure they are strong enough to handle what comes after.

By the time this war is over, the Jews will be occupying Northern Gaza with the Palestines confined to Rafah. Mark my word.
Re: Israel Gaza War: Israeli Airstrike Kills Seven In Rafah Attack by United04: 9:29am On Mar 25
helinues:

Stay with the topic and don't inject Buhari into this.

Who attacked Israel? Hamas or Innocent Palestine people?

It's actually psychologically dangerous to be brainwashed by religion and still add politics to it

Tell me, how do you separate Hamas from Palentines . When they were attacking Isreal unprovoked, they did not remember to separate even women and children . All the Palentines were rejoicing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Gaza War: Israeli Airstrike Kills Seven In Rafah Attack by helinues: 9:37am On Mar 25
United04:
Tell me, how do you separate Hamas from Palentines . When they were attacking Isreal unprovoked, they did not remember to separate even women and children . All the Palentines were rejoicing.

How would one separate Ipob terrorists from the real Igbos?

1 Like

Re: Israel Gaza War: Israeli Airstrike Kills Seven In Rafah Attack by Ngozi123(f): 9:46am On Mar 25
helinues:

Aren't you amongst those who believe that the innocent Igbos who were slaughtered during the pogrom of 1966 and starved to death during the war deserved it because of the actions of Nzeogwu and Co?
Re: Israel Gaza War: Israeli Airstrike Kills Seven In Rafah Attack by Godjone(m): 10:05am On Mar 25
E be like Corona virus don damage your brain.
Go for medical examination
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Re: Israel Gaza War: Israeli Airstrike Kills Seven In Rafah Attack by helinues: 10:18am On Mar 25
Ngozi123:

Aren't you amongst those who believe that the innocent Igbos who were slaughtered during the pogrom of 1966 and starved to death during the war deserved it because of the actions of Nzeogwu and Co?

No, I am not
Re: Israel Gaza War: Israeli Airstrike Kills Seven In Rafah Attack by SeeWahala: 10:27am On Mar 25
helinues:

No, I am not

Close ya mouth angry

Lie lie. Nobody can ever take your words seriously here.

I no get candidate . . . Point to where I was supporting tilumbu . . . mschew undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Gaza War: Israeli Airstrike Kills Seven In Rafah Attack by helinues: 10:28am On Mar 25
SeeWahala:

Close ya mouth angry

Lie lie. Nobody Obidients can ever take yiur words seriously here.

I have got no issue with that
Re: Israel Gaza War: Israeli Airstrike Kills Seven In Rafah Attack by SeeWahala: 10:30am On Mar 25
helinues:

I have got no issue with that

Then tell us why you lied vehemently for 5 months that you were not supporting tilumbu only to turn around and gloat that your candidate later won 'after everything' cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Gaza War: Israeli Airstrike Kills Seven In Rafah Attack by helinues: 10:30am On Mar 25
SeeWahala:

Then tell us why you lied vehemently for 5 months that you were not supporting tilumbu only to turn around and gloat that your candidate later won 'after everything' cool

You are being incoherent

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pay your Tribute Here:prof Jade Is Dead / Ag Aondoakaa's Letter To The Former Gov. Ibori's Uk Lawyers / What Goes Around Comes Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.