Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Man Challenged IPOB Commander, As Security Agents Raid ESN Major Camp (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Challenged IPOB Commander, As Security Agents Raid ESN Major Camp (video) (22194 Views)

Nigerian Army Burst IPOB/ESN Major Firearms And Drone Factory In Delta (Pics) / Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Challenged IPOB Commander, As Security Agents Raid ESN Major Camp (video) by chuk65276: 4:54pm On Mar 25
Where were your security agents when they were inaugurated, I don't like talking about this but you need to say the truth.Where were your security agents when they were inaugurated, I don't like talking about this but you need to say the truth....

1 Like

Re: Man Challenged IPOB Commander, As Security Agents Raid ESN Major Camp (video) by Livingstone124: 4:54pm On Mar 25
Olachase:
i just day read this ur write up, i shake my head for you

did you just said cus they were small i pity ur mumu

haven't you been told, don't throw stone if you live in a glass house undecided undecided
Son try to learn from war generals don't allow hatred for a tribe to make you stupid and void of reasoning. I see sense in the post your hatred filled heart could not understand.
Re: Man Challenged IPOB Commander, As Security Agents Raid ESN Major Camp (video) by CountinBlessins(m): 5:09pm On Mar 25
Typing:

How will you know my name, when I am not a terrorist and a coward? grin grin

Seun mynd44 nlfpmod

This account is the same as helinules.

This is his alternative account he uses to spam tribalism on the forum
Re: Man Challenged IPOB Commander, As Security Agents Raid ESN Major Camp (video) by Djbme: 5:32pm On Mar 25
Bookhub:
IPOB is a guerrilla group ,they will always hide and attack by surprise it is a war tactic, this is because they are smaller in size and less equipped compared to Nigerian army they are facing,in guerrilla war a personell can never come out to face the larger enemy directly they will be annihilated and that defeats their objective it's just common sense. in war do all you have to do to achieve your objective even if it means acting like a coward . great generals in history like tSan zu of China and guo
yan jaap of vietnam use this tactics and it worked excellently ,Nigerian army do not understand the different types of warfare I believe that's why they struggle.

But during civil war , you are running mouth that awolowo didn’t give you food
Re: Man Challenged IPOB Commander, As Security Agents Raid ESN Major Camp (video) by worksmart(m): 5:58pm On Mar 25
Aswear! I was a child in Ojukwu's Biafra and I tell you Ojukwu is my hero and considered the undisputed irrevocable supreme leader and father of Ndi Igbo.

But IPOB is here terrorizing, kidnapping and murdering people who are majorly Ndi Igbo, in the name of a war that they know very well they are not able to fight.

It is pathetic situation that there are some parts of the SE that the Ndi Igbo cannot feel safe because IPOB has been terrorising and killing them in the name of "being at war" which in reality they are not willing to declare , talk less of fight.

When you ask the most vocal NL IPOB supporters, when they going to declare independence and eject the Nigerian army from Igboland, they suddenly become mute!
Typing:

You are right. IPOB and their Nairaland supporters are the worst cowards. Na to make mouth online them Sabi grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Challenged IPOB Commander, As Security Agents Raid ESN Major Camp (video) by occfx: 6:27pm On Mar 25
Bookhub:
IPOB is a guerrilla group ,they will always hide and attack by surprise it is a war tactic, this is because they are smaller in size and less equipped compared to Nigerian army they are facing,in guerrilla war a personell can never come out to face the larger enemy directly they will be annihilated and that defeats their objective it's just common sense. in war do all you have to do to achieve your objective even if it means acting like a coward . great generals in history like tSan zu of China and guo yan jaap of vietnam use this tactics and it worked excellently ,Nigerian army do not understand the different types of warfare I believe that's why they struggle.

They chased igbos away to different countries now they are fighting with experience. Nigerian army is suffering and this is the worst type of warfare. You can never win a gorilla war where the people supports the rebels
Re: Man Challenged IPOB Commander, As Security Agents Raid ESN Major Camp (video) by occfx: 6:29pm On Mar 25
Bookhub:

I know get power to argue with zombie this morning you are right.

Nawao, see insult with respect. The guy will feel so useless through out today
Re: Man Challenged IPOB Commander, As Security Agents Raid ESN Major Camp (video) by Judgement12(m): 6:29pm On Mar 25
Your head is over correct moreover gentle is not the commander of B.L.A
Bookhub:
IPOB is a guerrilla group ,they will always hide and attack by surprise it is a war tactic, this is because they are smaller in size and less equipped compared to Nigerian army they are facing,in guerrilla war a personell can never come out to face the larger enemy directly they will be annihilated and that defeats their objective it's just common sense. in war do all you have to do to achieve your objective even if it means acting like a coward . great generals in history like tSan zu of China and guo yan jaap of vietnam use this tactics and it worked excellently ,Nigerian army do not understand the different types of warfare I believe that's why they struggle.
Re: Man Challenged IPOB Commander, As Security Agents Raid ESN Major Camp (video) by naijapips02: 7:25pm On Mar 25
Bookhub:

It is cowardice.
Re: Man Challenged IPOB Commander, As Security Agents Raid ESN Major Camp (video) by Coly2012(m): 9:10pm On Mar 25
Typing:

How will you know my name, when I am not a terrorist and a coward? grin grin
Eno get waiting you day do, Oga you dey jobless
Re: Man Challenged IPOB Commander, As Security Agents Raid ESN Major Camp (video) by AkinPhysicist: 12:28am On Mar 26
Don't mind gentle.

Even Ojukwu their ancestor ran away like a coward when he heard that the Yoruba warrior Adekunle Black Scorpion was looking for him.
Re: Man Challenged IPOB Commander, As Security Agents Raid ESN Major Camp (video) by Killermamba: 9:57am On Mar 26
LocalFARMERS:
A Civilian challenge IPOB Commander, as Security agents raid ESN major Camp. He wondered why the IPOB Commander will always runaway, whenever he sight security agents.

He claimed that, the IPOB Commander is always making mouth, that he will deal with Soldiers. But the moment Soldiers come to his camp, he always run instead of staying back to fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2D22KhkU_U
the fact that he got the information of the burst before it even happened it's an issue. Something is definitely wrong with our system. Informat everywhere.
Re: Man Challenged IPOB Commander, As Security Agents Raid ESN Major Camp (video) by cardoctor(m): 11:07am On Mar 26
Yan sari ka noke
Re: Man Challenged IPOB Commander, As Security Agents Raid ESN Major Camp (video) by LocalFARMERS: 12:00pm On Mar 26
Killermamba:
the fact that he got the information of the burst before it even happened it's an issue. Something is definitely wrong with our system. Informat everywhere.

True
Re: Man Challenged IPOB Commander, As Security Agents Raid ESN Major Camp (video) by GorillaApp(m): 2:17pm On Mar 26
Bookhub:
you are knowledgeable. in the 60s america rushed to war thinking they will crush vietnam but they left after 3 ytears without crushing vietnam. it was a costly war but the vietnam was not defeated. same thing happened in Afghanistan. the U.S Left without winning. most people on nairaland are children though

1 Like

Re: Man Challenged IPOB Commander, As Security Agents Raid ESN Major Camp (video) by LocalFARMERS: 9:04pm On Mar 30
GorillaApp:

you are knowledgeable. in the 60s america rushed to war thinking they will crush vietnam but they left after 3 ytears without crushing vietnam. it was a costly war but the vietnam was not defeated. same thing happened in Afghanistan. the U.S Left without winning. most people on nairaland are children though

Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 23 Mourners In Borno / Major Gen Faruk Yahaya Assumes Command As The 22nd Chief Of Army Staff / Writer Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Endorses Peter Obi (video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.