Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere (41968 Views)

Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday / Davido Gave Yinka Ayefele N1 Million Cash On Stage In Abeokuta (Video) / Iyabo Ojo Wins ₦250,000 As Best Dressed Female At The 14th Headies Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by Maurindo(m): 5:42pm On Mar 25
I pray for the organisers of the said award, may all their male children, and make children children, and male children children children all turn out exactly like Bob risky who they have celebrated.
Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by Philosopher1979: 5:43pm On Mar 25
MightyNigerian:

That can't be because Bob Risky is a very popular figure. The western world will react

U are right.
The western world is sponsoring bobrisky. America and the western powers are giving him money and political backing.
He us part of a strategic movement
Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by Calitoscassius(m): 5:46pm On Mar 25
stasius:

I speak for myself and other believers.
If you don't believe move on.
Nowadays nobody get time to preach to you to believe.

Dalụ!!!
If you don't get time to preach to me why did you mention your so called Jesus on here? Keep that rubbish to yourself and with your fellow believers, don't come on here to tell people like me who don't believe, we don't give a shit!
Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by Philosopher1979: 5:46pm On Mar 25
Maurindo:
I pray for the organisers of the said award, may all their male children, and make children children, and male children children children all turn out exactly like Bob risky who they have celebrated.

U still don't understand.
That is the agenda of certain people in the Western world.
They want the next generation to become homosexuald, bisexuality and bestialists and have sex with anything on the streets.
They are targeting the next generation.
It is a plan.
In fact they want to change the sexual orientation of mankind.
It's not just to tolerate them but for everybody to be like them
Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by 9japride(m): 5:54pm On Mar 25
Calitoscassius:
I believe so too, controversy sells just as everything thing that appears to be different from the so called Normal..
[color=#006600][/color]

If you check out those Facebook content creators, they thrive in controversy. With steady engagement, they are cashing out.
Bob is wise
Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by xynerise: 5:59pm On Mar 25
Caitlin (Bruce) Jenner did it in Detroit. Shim won Woman of the Year and now the madness has reach Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by winner37(m): 6:04pm On Mar 25
Etimemy:

Satanic in nature

Seriously, I don't see what they should award him for because he has chosen to be dressed as a woman? Is so pathetic.

People are crying seeking academic help but they choose to give a Devi in human form 1 million ..
Traders are out there looking for capital to start up a business but they choose to strengthen Devil in human form...

As we are blaming the government I think we should be blaming ourselves too because we have contributed to bad governance too

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by Calitoscassius(m): 6:05pm On Mar 25
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

If you check out those Facebook content creators, they thrive in controversy. With steady engagement, they are cashing out.
Bob is wise
Yes, i came across one Naigeerian woman on facebook who does contents on sex, she boldly mentions vagina, penis, ass, fork. some Naigeerians were insulting her, calling her all manners of derogatory names, but when i looked at her followers, likes and comments sections it was full with Naigeerians. Nearly 6000 followers, likes and comments. All Naigeerians. Naigeerians are hyporcrites. If they are not the ones cashing out with the controversy then they claim it is wrong. grin grin so many of tbem would love to copy Bob but they are afraid of what Naigeerians would think. Who gives a shit what Naigeerians think?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by NOwazobia: 6:05pm On Mar 25
Even Nigerian movie industry is now promoting this shit too... 🤦🏽‍♂️
Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by Calitoscassius(m): 6:06pm On Mar 25
Etimemy:

Satanic in nature
Is this supposed to mean anything? undecided

grin grin what kinda jargon is that?
Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by Forkthiefnubu: 6:14pm On Mar 25
Poor women , the discrimination against them is becoming too much , imagine a bloke with pretensions to femininity and a ton of makeup wining the best dressed woman , women shud be on the streets protesting
Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by jice(m): 6:14pm On Mar 25
Those guys are sick?
Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by Calitoscassius(m): 6:16pm On Mar 25
Philosopher1979:

U still don't understand.
That is the agenda of certain people in the Western world.
They want the next generation to become homosexuald, bisexuality and bestialists and have sex with anything on the streets.
They are targeting the next generation.
It is a plan.
In fact they want to change the sexual orientation of mankind.
It's not just to tolerate them but for everybody to be like them
Absolute rubbish! grin grin I was born and grew up in here in England, in some of my jobs over the years and now, a some of my work colleagues, Managers and supervisors are gays, lesbians, bisexual and all sorts. They still have not managers to turn me from being a strong blooded hetroesexual man, i have even had sex with few lesbians and i am still here as straight a bloke! tongue even my gay colleagues have told me that it would be impossible to turn me gay, if they tried.

All these you ve written above are what you have made up in your ignorant head! the sad thing is, you even believes it.
Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:17pm On Mar 25
He bought everything, even bought the awards and the organizers! The organizers dey do nyash!
Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by Originalsly: 6:22pm On Mar 25
We shouldn't be mad..... we should now look at the organizers and the judges and know who they really are.
Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by stasius: 6:23pm On Mar 25
Calitoscassius:
If you don't get time to preach to me why did you mention your so called Jesus on here? Keep that rubbish to yourself and with your fellow believers, don't come on here to tell people like me who don't believe, we don't give a shit!

grin grin grin grin grin grin🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ekwensu yoo!
Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by freemanq(m): 6:29pm On Mar 25
Shame on you, you are bad news to our young youths
Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by cjudy(m): 6:39pm On Mar 25
alizma:

Definitely that is not correct.
What’s correct? A foolish boy decided to dress like woman and you don’t want us to remind him who he was?
Maybe you’re a cross dresser too.
Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by Christistruth00: 6:41pm On Mar 25
Bobrisky is not Female
Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by Christistruth00: 6:47pm On Mar 25
Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by Calitoscassius(m): 6:56pm On Mar 25
stasius:

grin grin grin grin grin grin🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ekwensu yoo!
What does this rubbish mean?
Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by Thoughts007: 7:29pm On Mar 25
TriCee:
How? Something is wrong in this country. How can a full grown MAN with balls win best dressed FEMALE for an award meant for WOMEN?

So it is now about the dress and not the women working hard to look good.

unfortunately, Alot of Nigerians are enablers of vices
Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by uunwanaobong3: 7:31pm On Mar 25
Woa, I am so happy...... Congratulations Mr. Idriss aka bobrisky........ Na we men dey rule the world.... We have conquer the men's world,,, now we are conquering the female work...
Very soon, a man with big dick will win the most beautiful girl in Nigeria..... Ride on bobrisky, but I jealous you, this guy don Bleep so many girls for free through this packaging.
Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by Quodseverismete: 7:35pm On Mar 25
Very disgusting something. I can bet bobrisky made that arrangements, he is even that gave the organizer the money so that he will thread and the attention he crave for.

Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by 9japride(m): 7:43pm On Mar 25
Calitoscassius:
Yes, i came across one Naigeerian woman on facebook who does contents on sex, she boldly mentions vagina, penis, ass, fork. some Naigeerians were insulting her, calling her all manners of derogatory names, but when i looked at her followers, likes and comments sections it was full with Naigeerians. Nearly 6000 followers, likes and comments. All Naigeerians. Naigeerians are hyporcrites. If they are not the ones cashing out with the controversy then they claim it is wrong. grin grin so many of tbem would love to copy Bob but they are afraid of what Naigeerians would think. Who gives a shit what Naigeerians think?
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't mind them. General humans are hypocrites. I think know the content creator you are talking about. Fear who fear 9ja people. Same as Onlyf@ns, a lot of guys keep critizing the ladies involved and yet na man dey make those ladies cash out.
Just pick a niche on Facebook and become controversial, boom! You are already a celebrity.
Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by saveman91(m): 7:43pm On Mar 25
That's over madness smiley
Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by Omalicious1: 7:43pm On Mar 25
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbCeSJYW7HQ?si=P4oRraY1_VuwUeGj

Social media users have been astounded as crossdresser Bobrisky took home the title of Best Dressed Female at the Ajanaku movie premiere, leaving many in disbelief.

The event, held at Circle Mall in Lekki, saw numerous celebrities including Odunlade Adekola, Toyin Abraham, Mercy Aigbe, and Iyabo Ojo showing their support for Eniola Ajao’s film.

Among the attendees, Bobrisky stood out with an impressive outfit, ultimately bagging the Best Dressed Female award, much to the surprise of netizens.

The crossdresser was rewarded with a prize of N1 million, as captured in an online video where actor Femi Adebayo announced the victory.

Source: Instablog9ja, Olorisupergalmedia @IG

The organisers are a joke...
Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by Calitoscassius(m): 7:45pm On Mar 25
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't mind them. General humans are hypocrites. I think know the content creator you are talking about. Fear who fear 9ja people. Same as Onlyf@ns, a lot of guys keep critizing the ladies involved and yet na man dey make those ladies cash out.
Just pick a niche on Facebook and become controversial, boom! You are already a celebrity.
Correct!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by Probz(m): 7:58pm On Mar 25
Also Bobrisky: “aah, I can’t be supporting LGBT now. Is Hadam and Heve, nor Hadam and Steve. pls, am not a gay”
Re: Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere by ZombieTAMER: 8:15pm On Mar 25
CoronaVirusPro:

It’s too early to campaign. Come again in 2027. I will be waiting for you. You how I did it last time? 🤣🤣🤣. I will be all over social media again.

And "you" will still win

kidnappers will still roam the country

Herdsmen WIll still be kings of the forest

Farners will be at home

And the song in South west will still be Ebin pawa oooo. grin grin grin

Mr "winner" cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja / Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's White Wedding Photos / Falz Shows His Football Skills As He Hangs Out Wit NFF Boss Pinnick In Lagos(Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.