Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) (39384 Views)

Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) / Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) / Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 8:58pm On Mar 25
ottersberger:

Oga, campaign neva even start you don dey enter gutter. Please allow Peter to first to finish permeating his brethren in the north like bleach does fabric. 2027 will be very interesting.

He no dey permeate anything.

The average Hausa man will rebuke supporting a Christian, southerner over a northerner and Muslim on the ballot. The ppl are that stupid. I'm only concerned for his safety and public image with what's left of the obidients.

Considering all this courtship display he is putting on show for these illiterate bigots, the obidients might think he has become desperate especially when all efforts with the north amount to zilch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Gabayo17(m): 9:01pm On Mar 25
Father please give us Peter Obi
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Randy111(m): 9:02pm On Mar 25
Richtaiwo:
Why did gringory obi bend to greet in this picture? I thought is slaves that greet their masters in this manner. grin

That means ur Tinubu is a slave vos that was how he greeted OBJ during the build up to election yet OBJ rejected him despite bowing down
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 9:07pm On Mar 25
49cents:

I feel your terror....Peter Obi and Obidient waxed even stronger even after been robbed by INEC and the corrupt Judiciary...

Tinubu will have to rig harder to win but obidients have already made orders for geo satellite live video capturing of every polling units across ..with Tinubu continuous dismal performance it's makes campaigning again way easy

Elections are over!

Move-on 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by burninflamez(m): 9:07pm On Mar 25
Richtaiwo:

People are hurt because gringory is begging for unity? He will never be president of Nigeria. Northerners never forget insults from his sheeples.
This guy here is evil, na this your hate go kill Sha Sha Shan banza kawaii.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by magoo10(m): 9:08pm On Mar 25
Max24:

Workaholic for who?;How does his movement around help the average Igbo man on the street ?
busy body he is not working for you abi then face front .amebo grin
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by burninflamez(m): 9:10pm On Mar 25
Richtaiwo:

People are hurt because gringory is begging for unity? He will never be president of Nigeria. Northerners never forget insults from his sheeples.
This guy here is evil, na this your hate go kill you! Sha Sha Shan banza kawaii.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by ottersberger(m): 9:11pm On Mar 25
muhammaduyusufu:

Not only the North but also the West. Then in his home region, they only have one governor..He has no political clout. All he has behind him is some roudy people calling themselves Obidients.

You mean those 4 people tweeting in a room who handed Tinubu a resounding defeat in Lagos?.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by deji17: 9:20pm On Mar 25
The man in black only need to change his cap for him to blend into any community.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Focusmind: 9:21pm On Mar 25
This man no de rest? It is good sha, just that no electoral value will come out all these visits. There will not be election in 2027 in Nigeria. It will just be a confirmation of the current president and governors that are in good books.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Iceberg3: 9:23pm On Mar 25
JagabanB:

I'm not a Muslim.
Now u agree that Obi played the religion card too right?
I dón't have a problem with that, what I have a problem with is pretending that religion is not involved.
God will so judge people like you...
Obi doesn't represent the Christians or moslems,he went in as a Nigerian. He not only reacted,all Nigerians reacted one way or the other to APC 's Moslem Moslem ticket. And again,has there ever been a time where Christians in Nigeria played religion in politics!

It's strange you are talking like why beating about the bush and dodging reality and saying absolutely nothing about the clear religious bias of APC running a Moslem Moslem ticket just immediately after a Moslem has do e 8 straight years and the question stands still,will the north and real religion players ever accept a Christian Christian ticket after a Christian has just left power after 8 years?! Will the north ever accept that?
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Vadese1: 9:25pm On Mar 25
Peter Obi the people president, not the old drug lord occupying Asorock illegally
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by donmik: 9:25pm On Mar 25
God1000:
I like the way Mr Obi is trying to unite the country and establish a new relationship between the north and south east, and he's doing it everyday as if he's campaigning for election.

Politicians should not wait till the time of elections before doing the right thing.

The evil ppl fight his chance of presidency cos they know what this man can offer will shame them
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Afamed: 9:26pm On Mar 25
Yes Daddy still in our memory.

Come 2027, The North will still not give you shishi vote
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by gbaskiboy: 9:27pm On Mar 25
Richtaiwo:

Peter Obi can never be president of Nigeria. The North will never forget the insults from his sheeples.
bro abeg take paracetamol to calm your headache and endeavor to check your BP.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Fahd11: 9:40pm On Mar 25
3rd.....
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by JagabanB: 9:42pm On Mar 25
Iceberg3:

God will so judge people like you...
Obi doesn't represent the Christians or moslems,he went in as a Nigerian. He not only reacted,all Nigerians reacted one way or the other to APC 's Moslem Moslem ticket. And again,has there ever been a time where Christians in Nigeria played religion in politics!

It's strange you are talking like why beating about the bush and dodging reality and saying absolutely nothing about the clear religious bias of APC running a Moslem Moslem ticket just immediately after a Moslem has do e 8 straight years and the question stands still,will the north and real religion players ever accept a Christian Christian ticket after a Christian has just left power after 8 years?! Will the north ever accept that?
Did you read my statement at all?
We all know religîon and trîbe plays a role, your initial statement is my issue with u obidents, it's about reIigion, but u all prètend it's not.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by adicius: 9:42pm On Mar 25
😂😆🤣. See this mumu wasting his time and resources. If you think the mighty north will vote for a Catholic Christian from the region full of hate , you are smoking some serious shishi, 🤣😆😂
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by adicius: 9:47pm On Mar 25
All eyes on the judiciary they said, 😂😆🤣

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Eecho(m): 9:48pm On Mar 25
Richtaiwo:
Why did gringory obi bend to greet in this picture? I thought is slaves that greet their masters in this manner. grin
You are now the slave .
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by ejimatic: 9:49pm On Mar 25
Richtaiwo:

Their will be clear in2027 when he gets 3 votes again in the core North!
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by ejimatic: 9:50pm On Mar 25
Richtaiwo:
Gringory is busy begging the North for support while his sheeples are scattered everywhere insulting the same North. He will never be president.
. Which president? He will get 3 votes in the core North in 2027.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by idealogical: 9:50pm On Mar 25
Slytiger:

Don't underestimate how much desperation can make people lose their senses.

I don't see the North losing their senses or being naive that Obi cares about them.

When you leave your people with serious water needs in Anambra and the SE to pander and do eye service to the North or pretend that the North deserves water and attention than your people, people see desperation eye service, deception, and insincerity.

Besides, they still have receipts of his anti-North sentiments, insults, denigration and abuses.

First, he was jumping from one church to the next, shouting holy war and Yes Daddy, now Church is on pause ..

This Joker lacks character and basic human decency.

1 Like

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by JagabanB: 9:52pm On Mar 25
OredoPikin:

A protest/killing happened in a senate President state and no news carried it🙄
And APC was in opposition then🤣
A propaganda party for that matter
Oga bring another lie please

How come we now started hearing it from 2015😁
APC was opposition in 2013?
I see where many of u have probIem, I already told u, create a thread about it to get wider view, don't hide here with ur igñórànce, go to Benue and prove me wróñg, I have gone.
Ask anyone from Loko in Nasarawa if going to Benue is too hard, T-shirts were printed for this protest, I saw it with my two eyes, a building along Ahmadu Bello way in otukpo was used as an idp camp for some weeks before they all returned to their village, make ur findings and stop giving me unnecessary mentions with Iame permutations.
I just googled it and here it is, that burial I attended was in October 2013.

Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 9:55pm On Mar 25
Forumites:
All you guys are just stationed and paid to derail any post on Obi. The man no dey see una and everything wey him talk na truth wether ur opinion matters or not. You guys should keep fooling your generation.

Obi should debunk the religion war and sue people's gazzet for the leaked tape first
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by ejimatic: 9:57pm On Mar 25
God1000:
Mr Obi is currently at the palace of the emir of Kano, he was received by the monarch.

https://www.facebook.com/100064638796212/posts/pfbid02ZwxYRE3Ho6LZ3XnEeyUvwGeSpbYNFYuKQiBXzmqeJaenpW86H6GiQ8PYHtFUuPFLl/?app=fbl
. Kanu and his people are pursuing Biafra. PETER AND his people want Igbo president.Whivh one does the SE want now?
The truth is the North can never be at peace with the South East. The North is not comfor table with the SE presidency. If yo not clear to you observe the body language of the North to the SE after the Biafra war till today.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by ada9ja(f): 9:58pm On Mar 25
When 2027 campaign starts, that second picture will be used by the cornbeef goats fore campaign lies
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by adicius: 10:03pm On Mar 25
Obi can't even manage his party campaign finances, but wants to manage Nigeria 🤣😆😂. Abeg, commot for here, mumu man, 🤣
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by aimmoney9: 10:03pm On Mar 25
Richtaiwo:
The ones that prostrate flat on the ground rolling in the dirt are the worst slaves............ grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by noblefrank31(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25
Campaign continues cheesy
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by Afrojuju2017(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25
VinnyBaba:

See Ogbori hyping himself. cheesy

Who did you Speak to?😏

Kano Pple hates Anything APC! They Dislike Ganduje and his CRIMINAL friend, Ebola tinibu.😕😒

Continue to DECEIVE URSELF.

But I never spoke about APC, we are discussing Obi at the moment and perceptions on the North.

Tinubu won inspite and because of Obi so what does that say from a political calculation, Tinubu needs Obi to be successful yet knows he'll not be able to get over the hurdle.

If we must speak of APC in Kano I'll remind you that even with Kwankwaso effort Tinubu did superbly very well in 2023 and would only do better in 2027 because he seems to be tactically closing ranks with Kwankwaso and Ganduje has been somewhat placated with the chairman role, remains their "godfather" Shekarau who is currently in political wilderness waiting to be rescued.

If Obi comes out in 2027 without a strong coalition he should be ready to be destroyed totally politically.
Re: Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) by bhella10: 10:06pm On Mar 25
Buhari's electoral records before he met Jagaban: LLL
Obi has just chalked L two more L's to go grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures From Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Ekiti State / COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown / How To Wrest Power From Buhari, APC, Others In 2019 – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.