Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award (24135 Views)

"Shey Nah Woman" Portable Reacts To Bobrisky Winning Best Dressed Female Award / Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking / Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by KosiGee(m): 10:21am On Mar 26
Don’t blame Bobrisky. Blame the culture, the environment and the people that went to sleep while this erosion is going on.

Caitlyn Jenner won the woman of the year in 2015. Some reaction trailed her award.

Nigeria and most African culture frown upon this sort of culture but what most people don’t know is that even those who make the laws disapproving LGBTQ culture might be the ones patronising, supporting and promoting the likes of Bobrisky and the other one called Jay boogey.

It might get worse than this. I hope it’s nipped in the bud before it spreads to our children.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by hotseat: 10:22am On Mar 26
Without sounding religious, it's obvious that society has gone to the dogs!

What hitherto was viewed as a taboo and anathema, is glorified and showcased as the "real thing"!

Bob, the Risky, is now a societal role model?

Chai!

Sodom and Gomorrah have come to stay!

@hotseat
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Toluwanise247(m): 10:24am On Mar 26
Bobrisky has toto too
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Originalsly: 10:25am On Mar 26
Is it really Bobrisky's fault? The organizers are the ones that allowed a male to register and participate as a female.... and their judges picked him as the winner. Rotten eggs should be hoarded and released at the next event organized by the promoters.
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by SEGLIZ: 10:25am On Mar 26
Truths9ja:
What I know vividly is that bobrisky bribed his way out niiii. The guy Na sharp guy joor
God bless you for this, same thought I had. He might have initiated and negotiated the award and the cash prize with the organiser.
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by yemmight(m): 10:27am On Mar 26
Na rubbish the organizers do.
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Procashtips(m): 10:29am On Mar 26
Snowx:
Those organisers are fools..they just encourage him more to continue in his disgusting attitude

It's actually a continuation of the western agenda.

Make some certain habits/characters and co popular to sway more people (gullible) into it

This was how gay and lesbianism gained popularity in the Western world.

It's an agenda and it's mostly popular within the media and entertainment industry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Pootle: 10:29am On Mar 26
Felaincarnated:
It's very obvious d organizer dey smash bobrisky

smashing inflated backside undecided
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Adakintroy: 10:32am On Mar 26
Dylan Mulvaney crossed and is racking deals and awards. Bruce Jenner crossed and was named man of the. Weak men cross to female sport and it straight up domination. Now Bob.

Obviously men are even better at being women than women themselves. Who told them insult us by comparison in the fir[sub][/sub]st place. Now see. Who will help women now. Watch as they cry to us men their spiritual father. The same men they can do without.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Felaincarnated: 10:34am On Mar 26
Dis is nigeria
Pootle:

smashing inflated backside undecided
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Acidosis(m): 10:35am On Mar 26
I hate to say this, but women enabled this nonsense. Look at this critically, most of his fans are women, his friends are women, most of his enablers and followers on social media are also women. The people who invited him for the event are women.

It's dangerous when women encourage or enable men to become women. These men will come with their hidden masculinities to displace you where and when it matters.

It's never the same experience for women who try to become men. The difference is very clear.

Women should stop encouraging men to become women. When cross dressers like Bob have no one supporting their m a d ness, they always adjust. How do you all think that Bob will end at just cross dressing? Of course, he's coming for the awards. He hasn't even started yet.

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Lifemanage: 10:35am On Mar 26
Truly a disrespect, the organisers need to be arrested and prosecuted for it
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Thereishel: 10:35am On Mar 26
Omo Nigeria esi nworan Idris si ndi obinrin loooo. Laila ila nlahul Mohammed rusililai!
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Truths9ja: 10:36am On Mar 26
SEGLIZ:
God bless you for this, same thought I had. He might have initiated and negotiated the award and the cash prize with the organiser.
yes, that’s what bobrisky did. It just that he outsmarted them niii

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Nwagod26: 10:36am On Mar 26
ReubenE:
The woman is right.

Nigerians are losing it. The disrespect, the depravity. That transgendered has finally forced himself down the throat of almost everyone and some knuckleheads are strongly assisting him to make sure that happens.

If award needs to be given, create a category for shemales and not give an award meant for women to a conflicting boy as the best dressed female in an event full of proper women

You are so right. I'd say this isn't the first, I am assuming this is a strategy to front their nonsense of the LGBTQ movement. In recent pasta, at one of the MVCA awards, the best dressed male wore female high heeled shoes. And I wondered, what has gotten into us. What I see there is they want attention, let government speak up and boom, it becomes national and international news that Nigeria is homophobic and killing gays. They soon will die a natural death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by dalass(f): 10:37am On Mar 26
santaclaws:
Why complaining now when it was your colleagues like Tonto Dike & co that made him popular? All over the world, it's always YOU women that promote gay & transgender nonsense, that's why I don't pity you ladies at all... They'll soon dominate your sport, fashion and beauty industry.

Go and check his followers, 90% of them are women, cos no real man would follow Bobrisky, now they've made him popular and they're complaining. He go soon snatch una husbands join, keep supporting gays and transgender.

It is you fellow men who give him money and sponsor his madness. FYI, a lot of so-called real men follow him and bankroll him. Bob risky claims he has boyfriend that spoils him. Guys that are gay/ crossdressers have a lot of money these days because of the moneyed male customers who patronize them.

Men should leave the female space for us oh... They sha want to be controlling everything lipsrsealed
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by ubimagos: 10:37am On Mar 26
Senior man don fall una hand
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by chidiokay: 10:37am On Mar 26
Kingpele:
The award is for well dressed female ..and the idiot is wearing female clothes, so I don't see any fault from the organisers..if a cross dresser did better than women ,who suppose to know better .than the joke is on the women present during the award ceremony .....

English hard ... there is a disparity between [i]best dressed female and best female dres[/i]s .. process

To qualify for "Best dress Female" all contenders must be female by nature/default cos the emphasis is on "female"

when it comes to Best female dress ...then just anyone wearing a female dress can be picked
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Jlow2: 10:39am On Mar 26
2moro you say Nigeria does not recognize gay, they know she is a man and gave her award meant for women, very unfortunate
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by cardoctor(m): 10:41am On Mar 26
1 million naira prize tagged cheap event in favour of a risky move. I'm sure the judges probably didn't know she's a male.
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Eunoiaa(f): 10:41am On Mar 26
Namaster:
More like a shame to women.

Bobrisky is better at being a woman than women.

How exactly?

This is why I think some of y'all patriarchal incels are closeted gays, because unless you believe transgenderism is real or you like deeks will you say Bob is a better woman than women grin. Have you been with him before? You know him?

Is being a woman all about breasts, ass, vagina and makeup (the very same thing men believe make women shallow) or being a woman is deeper than that? But in anyway, I'm curious as to what formed the basis of your bolded claim above.

I mean, if you'll choose Bob as a woman over any other woman...it's saying something about you.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by qtguru(m): 10:41am On Mar 26
I mean Bob risky dressed better. He was allowed to compete so what's the noise about.
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Eunoiaa(f): 10:42am On Mar 26
qtguru:
I mean Bob risky dressed better. He was allowed to compete so what's the noise about.

Is he a woman?

If it was about dressing, then he could have won for best dressed male? Or they could have scrapped the gender category and choose best dressed individuals.

His sex here is what the noise is about.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Donaldoni: 10:45am On Mar 26
Boland:
This “woke culture” of madness is extending its wings across Africa and Nigeria is at the forefront of its target.

The individuals behind this sham called movie premiere likely received substantial financial incentives from certain Western oligarchs who seem determined to undermine rational societies.

It’s high time rational thinking African leaders stepped up to fight against this covert deception aimed at bringing down what is left of our civilization.

Very true @bolded
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Donaldoni: 10:48am On Mar 26
Acidosis:
I hate to say this, but women enabled this nonsense. Look at this critically, most of his fans are women, his friends are women, most of his enablers and followers on social media are also women. The people who invited him for the event are women.

It's dangerous when women encourage or enable men to become women. These men will come with their hidden masculinities to displace you where and when it matters.

It's never the same experience for women who try to become men. The difference is very clear.

Women should stop encouraging men to become women. When cross dressers like Bob have no one supporting their m a d ness, they always adjust. How do you all think that Bob will end at just cross dressing? Of course, he's coming for the awards. He hasn't even started yet.

This where WOMEN empowerment and emancipation is landing women!

MEN now want to be women embarassed
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Eunoiaa(f): 10:50am On Mar 26
Adakintroy:
Dylan Mulvaney crossed and is racking deals and awards. Bruce Jenner crossed and was named man of the. Weak men cross to female sport and it straight up domination. Now Bob.

Obviously men are even better at being women than women themselves. Who told them insult us by comparison in the first place. Now see. Who will help women now. Watch as they cry to us men their spiritual father. The same men they can do without.

You too, unless you're gay or you believe being trans is a thing, I want to know why you believe Bob and Dylan are better at being women than women.

Like what does it mean to be a woman to you? Have you like really thought deeply about the implication of what you're saying? Bobrisky is more of a woman than your mom, who pushed you out of her vagina and breastfed you for 9 months?

Lmaooo. If men are better women than men the only category that'll exist is men who are also somehow women. grin

Everybody will be men. So I will just start identifying as a man, so I can be a better woman. I don't have to cry to anybody.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by mozona(m): 10:53am On Mar 26
portable said the same thin... oh
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Adinije(f): 10:54am On Mar 26
Boland:
This “woke culture” of madness is extending its wings across Africa and Nigeria is at the forefront of its target.

The individuals behind this sham called movie premiere likely received substantial financial incentives from certain Western oligarchs who seem determined to undermine rational societies.

It’s high time rational thinking African leaders stepped up to fight against this covert deception aimed at bringing down what is left of our civilization.
Thank God someone else is seeing what I'm seeing.

This Alphabet people are gradually desensitizing us and we don't realize it.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by iswallker(m): 10:59am On Mar 26
The woman didn't understand that there is a difference between someone who changed their gender and a crossdresser.

If she won a medal in a sport event for women would she be denied the honor.

undecided

By the way is she not better dressed than the complainant.
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by santaclaws: 10:59am On Mar 26
dalass:

It is you fellow men who give him money and sponsor his madness. FYI, a lot of so-called real men follow him and bankroll him. Bob risky claims he has boyfriend that spoils him. Guys that are gay/ crossdressers have a lot of money these days because of the moneyed male customers who patronize them.

Men should leave the female space for us oh... They sha want to be controlling everything lipsrsealed

Work on your reading comprehension, you'd argue less when you understand texts & contexts better.
Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by Eunoiaa(f): 11:01am On Mar 26
Adakintroy:

Lmaoooo. This is just like when an oyinbo man comes over here and started wearing our traditional outfits and eating our food, and you say he's more of a black man than a black man.

If an oyinbo comes here and started saying "how far, abeg, you dey craze, I wan chow", you'll say he's more of a Nigerian than you? Or when a white person gets promoted to the CEO position in a Nigeria-owned company, you'll say it's because he's more competent that the Nigerians that have been working there for years?

Because suddenly bias and stereotypes and prejudices and nepotism and racism do not exist in the world anymore.

I mean yeah, Caitlyn and Dylan are being recognised in things related to women, but if instead of saying it's due to agenda and propaganda, you choose to attribute it to them being *actual women*... If you think they are women, can you have sex with them? Is the physical the only thing that makes a woman or...?

Or if a woman won anything in men's category, will you say it's because she's a better man than most men?

In trying to hate women, you're consigning homosexuality 👍.

(Let's also ignore that women have been winning things and racking in awards and deals, but one man does it, and it's suddenly 'a takeover. Women have been slacking off').

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award by SaLongs1(m): 11:01am On Mar 26
A winning woman for that matter grin
Mastadestiny:
Bob is now a woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Celebrities Post Photos Of Their Mothers To Celebrate Mother's Day / Tolu Ogunefum "Tboy" Weds Yemisi (Photos) / Richard Mofe-damijo Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.