Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,378 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) (35845 Views)

My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments / Woman Shows How To Have Sex In Front Of Her Toddler Daughter. / Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Breatheon: 7:59pm On Mar 26
undecided
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by lexy2014: 8:00pm On Mar 26
Adewale1603:
Dey play. Those kids are so smart
Won't she check the mirror

wetin she know say de mirror?

she just wants to feel among for the moment.

10 minutes after the "barbing", she go don forget all the wahala

8 Likes

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Dnet21: 8:01pm On Mar 26
Normally
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Justiceleague1: 8:02pm On Mar 26
😁😁😁

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by lexy2014: 8:03pm On Mar 26
Nairalander248:
Upcoming Tomboy girlie grin cheesy

it has nothing to do with that. its children with their funny behaviour

its like when u give one child sweet, others must cry for their own

1 Like

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by dalaman: 8:05pm On Mar 26
Mikuni:
Feminists should learn from this. A lot of them are as ignorant as this little child, who wants what is not suitable for her.

Be what God has made you to be

True.
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Jancy606(f): 8:08pm On Mar 26
Sapasenator:
Daughters are wonderful creatures and I really wish I have more than one. My sons nor send anybody.
You even have one.
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Tareq1105: 8:10pm On Mar 26
PEACE2023:
God bless our kids

She's feeling cool and fulfilled with the sound of the clipper.

1 Like

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by EmmyMaestro(m): 8:11pm On Mar 26
GistMedia0:
In a charming display of parental ingenuity, a father found himself giving his daughter a "haircut" using nothing but clever deception. The reason? To maintain peace in the household, his little daughter, inspired by her brothers' fresh haircuts, insisted she must have hers too.

Seizing the moment, the father grabbed a clipper and sat her down. With a serious expression, he gently pressed the clippers against her forehead, pretending to give her a trim. She was delighted by the vibration of the clippers and sat with a big beam, thinking she was getting the same haircut as her brothers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXBJ1u4V608

So she was enjoying the vibration, when she grows up her favorite toy will be. . . Lemme not talk anything
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Bfly: 8:16pm On Mar 26
Na this kind news dey sweet gen Z minds. Irrelevant news.
Nairaland been dancing to that tunes recently
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by fykes(m): 8:17pm On Mar 26
ValCon888:
I remember how my mother will be chewing gum, and when I ask her she would tell me she's eating her eyes.

Or how my rascally uncle will take my 50kobo coin and say he wants to plant it for me.

The good old days.

My own rascally uncle became an Anglican priest...i still wonder how he did it.

Dude legit told me to put a pin in a football my mom bought same night from trade fair to make it stronger and bigger grin grin grin . The kind beating I chop that night ehh

1 Like

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Sapasenator: 8:18pm On Mar 26
Jancy606:

You even have one.

Yes.

The best thing to happen to me.
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by 99thEnemy(m): 8:20pm On Mar 26
ValCon888:
I remember how my mother will be chewing gum, and when I ask her she would tell me she's eating her eyes.

Or how my rascally uncle will take my 50kobo coin and say he wants to plant it for me.

The good old days.
Really good old days.

50kobo (N0.50k) the smallest Nigerian legal tender I ever spent. cheesy
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by humilitypays(m): 8:26pm On Mar 26
Adorable baby.

That's why Jesus Christ said for anyone to make heaven, they must be like children grin

1 Like

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by jaxxy(m): 8:27pm On Mar 26
Cute
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Omoawoke: 8:36pm On Mar 26
Mikuni:
Feminists should learn from this. A lot of them are as ignorant as this little child, who wants what is not suitable for her.

Be what God has made you to be

You’ve said it all
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Remnant001: 8:38pm On Mar 26
Wisdom
thesicilian:
Funny enough, this strategy still works 99% of the time on the adult females. Instead of arguing with them, just tell them what they want to hear and move on.

1 Like

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Whois(m): 8:44pm On Mar 26
Seems it's more difficult to raise female child than raising male child cus na so My daughter get wahala shocked
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by bluefilm: 8:49pm On Mar 26
This is bullshít
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by toffyz(m): 8:51pm On Mar 26
Old, young, toddler, adult, adolescent females all act the same.

Entitlement Mentality
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Anijay1212(m): 8:51pm On Mar 26
ValCon888:

The good old days.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Jancy606(f): 9:02pm On Mar 26
Sapasenator:

Yes.

The best thing to happen to me.
I don't even have one😅
Boys are quite handful.
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Sapasenator: 9:11pm On Mar 26
Jancy606:

I don't even have one😅
Boys are quite handful.

Boys are a handful I tell you.
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Nickymezor(f): 9:14pm On Mar 26
Lolz, kids will always be kids so gullible grin cheesy
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by ultimateprof: 9:16pm On Mar 26
thesicilian:
Funny enough, this strategy still works 99% of the time on the adult females. Instead of arguing with them, just tell them what they want to hear and move on.

You are too talented to be on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by lapintoz: 9:18pm On Mar 26
Some obi.dense don dey colo......😁

VinnyBaba:

Lol, Cute Girl. cool

Instead of Helinius and his APC Agbad0rians to think of Marriage and starting a Family,
They choose to Browse Nairaland all day and search for PETER OBI threads to yarn Opata! embarassed😌😌

1 Like

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by femi4: 9:18pm On Mar 26
Chrisrare:
At this age you don dey teach the children how to become a fraudsters.
That's bonding, unfortunately you didn't experience it as a child

1 Like

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Lovelyn451(f): 9:33pm On Mar 26
Lol..just like my daughter,....as the only daughter my husband would buy her the best quality and most expensive things than that of her brothers, las las she'll say she wants her brothers type, my opportunist second son wey opportunity no dey pass would immediately tell her, oya lets exchange, take my own, the mumu would happily agree...chai

2 Likes

Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by richie240: 9:47pm On Mar 26
thesicilian:
Whether 6, 16 or 60, na d same factory/default settings their CPU get, na age just different.
cool
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by hilaryCU(m): 10:01pm On Mar 26
Adewale1603:
Dey play. Those kids are so smart
Won't she check the mirror
After awhile, she will forget about it and focus on another thing, that's how easy there minds is.
Re: Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) by Osanoghodua1: 10:09pm On Mar 26
I must do this to my beloved daughter otherwise, no body will rest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal / My Husband Is Frustrating Me. / “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.