Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules (1071 Views)

Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate / Train Ticket Racketeering Is How Corruption Kills - Daily Trust Editorial / Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Tochi3(m): 11:35pm On Mar 25
Richtaiwo:

Ipob and brain are far apart. Your brother is here blackmailing a member with the intent of extorting him, and this is the nonsense you put forward in his defense. This is how drugs have become a booming business despite being killed all over the world. Because when they are caught in such illicit deals, the next is to blame Tinubu. Very irritating human beings.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Killerofpigs: 11:44pm On Mar 25
Go sleep grin

Richtaiwo:

Ipob and brain are far apart. Your brother is here blackmailing a member with the intent of extorting him, and this is the nonsense you put forward in his defense. This is how drugs have become a booming business despite being killed all over the world. Because when they are caught in such illicit deals, the next is to blame Tinubu. Very irritating human beings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by SeeWahala: 11:46pm On Mar 25
SisterAnn:
I see what you did here. Stylishly telling helinues he is jobless. Wehdone.

Nobody needed 'style' to say anything angry

Fact is that Helinues is jobless FOR REAL cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by SeeWahala: 11:50pm On Mar 25
Richtaiwo:

Close ya mouth angry

Asking someone for Ramadan giveaway is not extortion tongue

Helinues no get case cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Seun(m): 12:19am On Mar 26
Seen. Will investigate tomorrow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by CountinBlessins(m): 5:12am On Mar 26
Seun:

Investigate what?!!! I know rule breaker on this forum?!
A multiple account user and tribalist?!!! helinues is one of the worst members on this forum?! What are you investigating ?
When I raised this thread did you respond ?
https://www.nairaland.com/8034783/christianity-vs-islam-argument-went

I saw like 3 other threads opened on this same issue by other members did you respond ?

Seems you are feeling we can't do without Nairaland because this is becoming absurd !!

I showed evidence that this same helinues is using an alternate account I tagged you to the account did you respond ?

We do not need Nairaland, Nairaland needs its members if you want a particular group to leave this forum tell us !

This is getting out of hand !!! You clearly are not standing on one thing or things won't be like this in this forum ! And you wonder they this site has lost so much users ?

Keep pandering to the tribalists and anti Christianity.

Well done

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by helinues: 5:23am On Mar 26
Seun:

Thanks
Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Paraman: 6:34am On Mar 26
helinues:
Seun, I want to draw your attention to some tactics some group of people have been using to rip others off on this forum

They would blackmail other members with lot of lies, they sometimes post pictures of those who are reckless, which in return most always pay them to stop.

It's time to include blackmailing, extortion and racketeering as rules to observe

They have created numerous dedicated monikers to be doing that and they have been doing it for years.

This particular moniker Korectmann, is one of the leader members of that scam.

I have attached the screenshot of the tactics and also go through the moniker, it's solely dedicated to troll me, they have other monikers to troll others as well.

https://www.nairaland.com/korectmann
https://www.nairaland.com/unstablefc/posts
https://www.nairaland.com/allahnafalsegod/posts
Seun will never say or do anything, he will just be looking.

This set of people have lots of monikers, they will provoke you, curse you, if you retaliate, they will report to the mods with thier other accounts.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by helinues: 6:37am On Mar 26
Paraman:
Seun will never say or do anything, he will just be looking.

This set of people have lots of monikers, they will provoke you, then start cursing, if you retaliate, they will report to the mods with thier other accounts.

I still don't understand how this riffraffs have chosen to become this way on nairaland.

He already said he would look into it today.

Those guys are becoming a menace. You see the way they try to derail this thread by continue with what I am accusing them off which is blackmailing.

This thread na baits for them to show their faces so that Seun can know those to target, as usual, they have been hooked

1 Like

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Paraman: 6:40am On Mar 26
helinues:

He already said he would look into it today.

Those guys are becoming a menace. You see the way they try to derail this thread by continue with what I am accusing them off which is blackmailing.

This thread na baits for them to show their faces so that Seun can know those to target, as usual, they have been hooked
I hope he will do something about it.

If you don't say things they like, you have become their enemy be that. They will start monitoring you with numerous accounts. It's just as if their life depend on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by helinues: 7:11am On Mar 26
Paraman:
I hope he will do something about it.

If you don't say things they like, you have become their enemy be that. They will start monitoring you with numerous accounts. It's just as if their life depend on nairaland.

Imagine those who have been trolling others for years yet na their victims dey jobless.

Something would be done about their case.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by commoditiesnig: 7:16am On Mar 26
Xosh:

Don't take nairaland too serious.i understand your points.
I have been a member on this forum since the first day.

Seems you re addicted to nairaland that's why it's getting to you.
Good point

1 Like

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by commoditiesnig: 7:20am On Mar 26
Xosh:
When you have workers to be paid,bills to be paid and several obligations to addressed, you won't take nairaland too serious.
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by TajuDEENaMao: 7:26am On Mar 26
Seun:
Also checkout this particular fellow Richtaiwo, this moniker keeps breaking forum rules and nothing seems to be done.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by CORPSEFUCKER: 8:33am On Mar 26
Cope and seethe

1 Like

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Thormentor: 9:20am On Mar 26
helinues:

Imagine those who have been trolling others for years yet na their victims dey jobless.

Something would be done about their case.
This one dey quote himself grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by zainabhoney4: 11:18am On Mar 26
You too take this nairaland seriously. Don't you have a life outside of this place?You too take this nairaland seriously. Don't you have a life outside of this place?...

1 Like

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by softtorce: 11:52am On Mar 26
What a foolish comment from someone without any iota of intelligence.

So a foolish foolish begging for giveaway now as right to be trolling another NL and the hopeless thing your own brain can conjure is not to take NL serious ?!

I don't blame you lot though na Seun give una right to this foolishness.

Xosh:
When you have workers to be paid,bills to be paid and several obligations to addressed, you won't take nairaland too serious.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by softtorce: 11:53am On Mar 26
Wretchedness wan ruin your pathetic life.
Imagine begging for giveaway at your age ? You no get shame, you still have mouth to be talking rubbish.

Korectmann:
No evidence. Only murmuring. Someone politely begged you in the spirit of Ramadan to do giveaway, you now turn it to trolling. I think the mods should ban you permanently because you are the real troll here.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by softtorce: 11:57am On Mar 26
Beta open your eyes everyone you quoted on this thread are part of foolish team of dead brains probably a clique or switching monicker telling you not to take NL seriously

Seun n his mods should respond to them appropriately, if his platform should be taken seriously or taken as platform to exhibit nuisance like they have been constituting.

helinues:

Bro, this particular guy and his fellows have been doing that nonsense for straight 6 years.

So many members they have blackmailed in the past have all abandoned NL.

Imagine this heartless people posting pictures of 7 years old boy, cousin of the guy they were were trolling on NL, it became serious family issue and psychological for the guy, he had no choice than to just forget about NL, so many stories like that.

On this same thread, you will see those people by their comments

Enough of that madness

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by softtorce: 12:00pm On Mar 26
How is that part of your life with your gang of wretched beggars pleading for giveaway shamelessly like almajiri on Nairaland all your life

Killerofpigs:
Tell @helinus to get a man in her life. She is busy shouting Mandate and RONU, while suitors are moving enmass to her younger Agbado members. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by softtorce: 12:01pm On Mar 26
Says a you that wasted over 10 years of your wretched life begging for crumbs n giveaway from your children's mate on the same NL.

Killerofpigs:
You are amongst the many Agbado monikers that are always calling the mods to ban monikers. Where as you just returned from a lengthy ban yourself. What was your offence, if not bigotry and mudslinging other tribes. ?

If Nairaland don tire you.. go get a boyfriend to occupy your time. 6years on Nairaland and you can't be associated with any progressive ideals?

Abeg go sleep.. Nonsense cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Killerofpigs: 12:04pm On Mar 26
See tears... STFU and GTFOH wasted old cargo. grin

softtorce:
Says a you that wasted over 10 years of your wretched life begging for crumbs n giveaway from your children's mate on the same NL.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by softtorce: 12:06pm On Mar 26
Who want to be friend to a wretched clown like you. Anyone with a functional brain can see he or she definitely do not want anything with an almajiri grotesque like you or were you no the one she exposed pleading for giveaway up there so your wretched soul don't perish from relentless hunger plaguing your hopeless life..

Korectmann:
No wonder she has been begging me to be her friend but I kicked her out. That's why she has been bitter about me.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by softtorce: 12:10pm On Mar 26
See person wey hunger don parfuka him life asking those superior to him in every existence of human endeavor to shut up.

That joke is on dead head, imagine running a cycle of wretchedness with you gang member on NL. No hope in your lives again.

Killerofpigs:
See tears... STFU and GTFOH wasted old cargo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by Killerofpigs: 12:16pm On Mar 26
See rapper... are you a motivational speaker? grin

softtorce:
See person wey hunger don parfuka him life asking those superior to him in every existence of human endeavor to shut up.

That joke is on dead head, imagine running a cycle of wretchedness with you gang member on NL. No hope in your lives again.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by softtorce: 12:18pm On Mar 26
See gang leaders of wretched almajiri pleading for giveaway shamelessly like cursed souls telling the person they are begging from is jobless ?!

How do you make such a foolish thing make sense ? The gang if wretched souls you belong his begging someone to save your souls from chronic killing hunger n starvation plaguing each n every if your household, the person refuse knowing that you are all worthless dubious soul that truly deserve to perish of such hunger.

You then suddenly start claiming that person is jobless ?! Pls make that make sense. If you know he/she is jobless why beg him to save your wretched hunger starved souls before ?!

SisterAnn:
I see what you did here. Stylishly telling helinues he is jobless. Wehdone.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by SisterAnn(f): 12:22pm On Mar 26
softtorce:
See gang leaders of wretched almajiri pleading for giveaway shamelessly like cursed souls telling the person they are begging from is jobless ?!

How do you make such a foolish thing make sense ? The gang if wretched souls you belong his begging someone to save your souls from chronic killing hunger n starvation plaguing each n every if your household, the person refuse knowing that you are all worthless dubious soul that truly deserve to perish of such hunger.

You then suddenly start claiming that person is jobless ?! Pls make that make sense. If you know he/she is jobless why beg him to save your wretched hunger starved souls before ?!

Who be this one again o?

Oga, oya Wayray ni? 🤨

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by softtorce: 12:23pm On Mar 26
Nanhin no get time reply all your foolishness. Me I am jobless talk now make I reply you.

You don't need to tell me I am jobless again, I don disclose am to you already. I am jobless talk make I reply you.

How I wish it was me one of you wretched hunger starved souls ask for give away, you for no say khaki no be leader. That would have been the last time you embark on the lifelong almajiri you imbibe to salvage your poverty plagued existence.

Killerofpigs:

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by SisterAnn(f): 12:23pm On Mar 26
Killerofpigs:

The guy na motigbetional speaker I swear grin

Epi npiawa azu first son he is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by softtorce: 12:24pm On Mar 26
See wetin de talk ?

SisterAnn:
Who be this one again o?

Oga, oya Wayray ni? 🤨

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun, Blackmailing, Extortion, Racketeering Should Be Added To The Rules by SisterAnn(f): 12:25pm On Mar 26
softtorce:
Nanhin no get time reply all your foolishness. Me I am jobless talk now make I reply you.

You don't need to tell me I am jobless again, I don disclose am to you already. I am jobless talk make I reply you.

How I wish it was me one of you wretched hunger starved souls ask for give away, you for no say khaki no be leader. That would have been the last time you embark on the lifelong almajiri you imbibe to salvage your poverty plagued existence.

Baba no be you Dem wipe cane for head the other day for mosque palliative line?
Why are you so bitter in this holy month of Ramadan? 😳

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It Is Time We Nigerians Stop Celebrating Mediocrity / As Atiku Abubakar Is Back In The Country What Is Next? / Uk Jails Dariye’s Accomplice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.