Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Army To Release 200 Detainees Cleared Of Ties To Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army To Release 200 Detainees Cleared Of Ties To Boko Haram (7562 Views)

Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George / DSS Releases Israeli Film Makers Arrested Over Reported Ties To IPOB / Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army To Release 200 Detainees Cleared Of Ties To Boko Haram by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 12:36pm On Mar 26
Namaster:
No way these are NOT Boko Haram TERRORISTS! No way!

Nigerian Military tiptoe around in the North. They NEVER misbehave. Before they make a move, they must have seen these criminals shoot and kill people.

Then watch them shoot and kill people some more just for proof. Otherwise, Nigerian Military wouldn't have made a move.

What this news is saying is that the Nigerian Military have chosen to release 200 TERRORISTS into an already destabilized country.

Nigerians should get ready.

Also, it's strange this is coming after Gumi's meeting with them. Could they have negotiated a deal with the terrorists?

But if they say that they are not IPOB and release such people, you will have no problem with that. HYPOCRITE
Re: Army To Release 200 Detainees Cleared Of Ties To Boko Haram by WayoProphet: 12:39pm On Mar 26
Zoo army🤣🤣
Re: Army To Release 200 Detainees Cleared Of Ties To Boko Haram by meolaniyi(m): 12:41pm On Mar 26
The have dropped the name repentant Terrorist
grin
Re: Army To Release 200 Detainees Cleared Of Ties To Boko Haram by arantess: 12:42pm On Mar 26
Tochitee:

Who is this lizard? How much is biter obi paying you for the olodo job you are doing ?? Read what you wrote,does this make sense?
peter obi go lead una to early grave oo...

if you no eat food, na obi, as you no fit pregnant your wife na obi....its well.

1 Like

Re: Army To Release 200 Detainees Cleared Of Ties To Boko Haram by arantess: 12:43pm On Mar 26
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

But if they say that they are not IPOB and release such people, you will have no problem with that. HYPOCRITE
and when has that ever happened?
kindly post link here lets see....

bigger hypocrite
Re: Army To Release 200 Detainees Cleared Of Ties To Boko Haram by rollywise(m): 12:44pm On Mar 26
Who cleared them? This may be part of the ransom demands for the school kids. Naija I hail thee
Re: Army To Release 200 Detainees Cleared Of Ties To Boko Haram by a2d3rew(m): 12:45pm On Mar 26
Freedom fighter like kano dey prison,but Boko Haram will be free this morning, shame on Nigeria,.
Re: Army To Release 200 Detainees Cleared Of Ties To Boko Haram by Pinicop(m): 12:48pm On Mar 26
Tinubu government is not serious about tackling insecurity in Nigeria.

Unlike Buhari's administration who brazenly displayed nonchalant attitude towards any bottleneck bedeviling this nation, Tinubu on the other hand pretends to care about insecurity.

But everything he said or did was pretention. Nothing more, nothing less.
Re: Army To Release 200 Detainees Cleared Of Ties To Boko Haram by TheLastProphet: 12:48pm On Mar 26
Tochitee:

Who is this lizard? How much is biter obi paying you for the olodo job you are doing ?? Read what you wrote,does this make sense?
stop wasting your time on obi. Now that we are fasting ( skipping one meal per day),the whole,Muslim ummah should be praying for the,release,of our faithful terrorist who fought Allahs,battle,in Russia killing the,Russian infidels
Re: Army To Release 200 Detainees Cleared Of Ties To Boko Haram by SmartyPants(m): 12:53pm On Mar 26
Namaster:

Nigerian Military tiptoe around in the North. They NEVER misbehave. Before they make a move, they must have seen these criminals shoot and kill people.

Then watch them shoot and kill people some more just for proof. Otherwise, Nigerian Military wouldn't have made a move.

What this news is saying is that the Nigerian Military have chosen to release 200 TERRORISTS into an already destabilized country.

Also, it's strange this is coming after Gumi's meeting with them. Could they have negotiated a deal with the terrorists?

That is a complete and very ridiculous lie.

At the time when boko haram was ravaging the north, the Nigerian army committed numerous human rights abuses that would shock you to your bone marrow if you read them. Nothing on the scale of what they did in the north then, has ever been done in Nigeria in the democratic era.

Men and boys were killed for no reason other than the fact that an attack happened in their area. Thousands were rounded up, imprisoned and left to die of hunger and disease, merely because an attack happened near their villages. People were slaughtered because villagers accused other villagers of being book haram with no evidence.

You can't sit in your house and be writing what you have no idea about all to feel smart.

You have no clue!
Re: Army To Release 200 Detainees Cleared Of Ties To Boko Haram by Adammamon: 12:54pm On Mar 26
Just shut up there, they interrogated and conducted investigations before they could ascertain that they’re clean. But you want them kill ba? At times you people reason as if cockroach have licked your smooth brain.

Namaster:

Re: Army To Release 200 Detainees Cleared Of Ties To Boko Haram by dododawa1: 12:56pm On Mar 26
BUHARI footsteps
Re: Army To Release 200 Detainees Cleared Of Ties To Boko Haram by Bmaster(m): 12:56pm On Mar 26
Tochitee:

slave... cheesy that's what you are;!
Re: Army To Release 200 Detainees Cleared Of Ties To Boko Haram by Blitzerz: 12:57pm On Mar 26
All the christian and southern/ middle belt soldiers who died in the process of fighting...
All wasted.

What is the use?
Re: Army To Release 200 Detainees Cleared Of Ties To Boko Haram by joepentwo(m): 1:04pm On Mar 26
I knew something fishy was going on the moment those children wey release
Re: Army To Release 200 Detainees Cleared Of Ties To Boko Haram by bayelsaowei(m): 1:06pm On Mar 26
grin
Re: Army To Release 200 Detainees Cleared Of Ties To Boko Haram by Adammamon: 1:11pm On Mar 26
When i see some of you idiot comment on muslims, i do laugh. You people forgot that your religion came from your slave master, people that took your land, murdered the men, rape women and shipped excesses of them to europe England and america as slave. The same peoples that unleashed hell on your ancestors are the people that preached to you about God, they took everything from you and gave you Bible, sincerely Christianity is the religion of the oppressor to subjugate their oppressed, your bible support killing of innocent, taking from the poor and give to the rich, which is the exact text your your slave master acted on. I am so much thankful to God that am alive till this 2024 to see hamas and isreal fight, have learn a lot about the african christianity, before i only blame muslim but now i know that Christians are worse.

Quodseverismete:
Another terrorists to deal with in the future.

Those people terrorists have been brainwashed, indoctrinated and hypnotized, believing that killing is Allah works and their only enemies is the infidel ( the Christians). You cannot deradicalize them, trust me 97% of them will still go back into terroristm, to kill more innocent people. Why not send them straight to ajana to go fuc.ck the virgins they have been promised, imagine the relatives of the people they have made orphans and widows, seeing them living a normal lives in the same society.
Until there is consequences for every actions, wickedness will continue to be a vicious cycle.

Re: Army To Release 200 Detainees Cleared Of Ties To Boko Haram by SirLakes: 1:13pm On Mar 26
Tinubu is trying to fulfil part of his agreement with terrorists for releasing the kidnapped school children grin

Same script Buhari played by allowing them to go free terrorists from prison calling it prison break.

We are familiar with this game grin
Re: Army To Release 200 Detainees Cleared Of Ties To Boko Haram by TrackerSK: 1:27pm On Mar 26
I repented terrorist is a dead terrorist.
Re: Army To Release 200 Detainees Cleared Of Ties To Boko Haram by PHAYOL81: 1:43pm On Mar 26
I guess this is a new introduction for “REHABILITATED BOKO HARAM ex-MEMBERS.”
***Just thinking out loud***
Re: Army To Release 200 Detainees Cleared Of Ties To Boko Haram by Smithwilliams826: 2:00pm On Mar 26
Tochitee:

Oga shut up. Watin concern peter obi here? Maggot
Re: Army To Release 200 Detainees Cleared Of Ties To Boko Haram by Starzo: 2:01pm On Mar 26
Adammamon:
When i see some of you idiot comment on muslims, i do laugh. You people forgot that your religion came from your slave master, people that took your land, murdered the men, rape women and shipped excesses of them to europe England and america as slave. The same peoples that unleashed hell on your ancestors are the people that preached to you about God, they took everything from you and gave you Bible, sincerely Christianity is the religion of the oppressor to subjugate their oppressed, your bible support killing of innocent, taking from the poor and give to the rich, which is the exact text your your slave master acted on. I am so much thankful to God that am alive till this 2024 to see hamas and isreal fight, have learn a lot about the african christianity, before i only blame muslim but now i know that Christians are worse.

Do you know that that arabs who brought Islam to Africa castrated black and used black women as sex slaves?

Arab Muslims were the first slave traders to step foot in Africa
Re: Army To Release 200 Detainees Cleared Of Ties To Boko Haram by cardoctor(m): 2:03pm On Mar 26
I hope they will be compensated as usual.
Re: Army To Release 200 Detainees Cleared Of Ties To Boko Haram by SSpeter(m): 2:19pm On Mar 26
Re: Army To Release 200 Detainees Cleared Of Ties To Boko Haram by SSpeter(m): 2:21pm On Mar 26
Adammamon:

Arab slave traders were more brutal than the Europeans. Till date they still see you as subhuman
Re: Army To Release 200 Detainees Cleared Of Ties To Boko Haram by koikoi2(m): 2:21pm On Mar 26
Coded prisoner exchange.
Fear naija.
Re: Army To Release 200 Detainees Cleared Of Ties To Boko Haram by UnabashedIPOB: 2:24pm On Mar 26
Welcome to your Nigeria. The country that breeds and nurtures TERRORISTS. Now for those of you very dishonest lovers of One Nigeria who are constantly defending it, could you tell me where on earth except in your failed and useless country, a government releases terrorists back into the same communities that they once terrorized? We all know that it's wrong and should never be allowed to happen yet some of you will come up with useless excuses to defend such an errant behavior. I hope that as you support such rascality, you become a victim of the terrorists.
Re: Army To Release 200 Detainees Cleared Of Ties To Boko Haram by Rawmaterial(m): 3:03pm On Mar 26
I need four pls
Re: Army To Release 200 Detainees Cleared Of Ties To Boko Haram by mandax: 3:09pm On Mar 26
But the hundreds of IPOB members held in several prisons in Nigeria must go through court trial. Lust for crude oil proceeds have turned the brains of many govt operatives in Nigeria to void. It's no offense to clamour for a new country from a mother country. But it is a big offense to engage or be associated with terrorism, big offense to release terrorist suspects without thorough investigation.

A country of unequal citizens lasts for a short while, no matter the amount of force in use to prolong such a country .
Re: Army To Release 200 Detainees Cleared Of Ties To Boko Haram by ellizy(m): 3:58pm On Mar 26
Namaster:

Are you okay?
Re: Army To Release 200 Detainees Cleared Of Ties To Boko Haram by seunayantokun(m): 5:37pm On Mar 26
Here comes another repentant drama.
Re: Army To Release 200 Detainees Cleared Of Ties To Boko Haram by patomberekpe(m): 7:15pm On Mar 26
Nigeria state is corrupt, They catch terrorist and they released them and the same people will kill them and nothing will happen, The same Army came to Eastern region arrested market innocent people and tag them ESN AND IPOB even when their families proved they are innocent yet they kill them while lock up many in prison, Tinubu presidency does not include North, Norther Nigeria have different rules while others different

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7,000 APC Delegates To Ratify Pmb’s Candidacy / PH Refinery: We’re Doing Rehabilitation, Not Turnaround Maintenance – NNPC / Politicians Sponsoring Smear Campaigns Against DG Bichi, key officials - DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.